It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

O.J. is Innocent

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
This thread is dedicated to those who want to hide the truth. I recently read the thread Oj simpson revisited. It was a big lie. I cannot believe how many people want to blame Jason. Like people in California, and people in Florida. I don't know why there are so many people who are out to hide the truth.
There is too much evidence out there right now which implicated Glen Rogers for these murders.
Blaming a child or even O.J. is an act of guilt in itself.

Here is the first part of the video.

So what is everyone hiding, besides the facts. There are too many overeducated people out there right now, who don't know what there talking about, and seem to always want to fight about this.
The threads about this subject in the past haven't brought the truth to the table or justice. The only thing they have done is spread hate and lies.

What isn't this all resolved by now, anyway. Who do people still harass this family.
Oj was on a plane when it happened, and all arrows point to the man who was painting the house across the street. People spend a lot of time and alot of money hiding the facts an producing propaganda like Oj is guilty but not of murder, which ultimately blames jason with no justification.
Why?
There just seems like this is some sort of conspiracy, where everyone who isn't involved is covering up something for our own good. People are really coming of as holier than though, and just causing more pain.
I really feel bad for the Goldmans, sometimes I really think the father is convinced that is O.J., or Jason. He might really think that, but I don't know how, or why. He seems convinced it wasn't the chef at the restaurant, remember that theory.
I am reminded of the case of troy davis, who was convicted of killing a police officer. The supreme court just stopped his execution, because a one cannot be put to death if there is no physical evidence. There is a real killer out there, and some people say he fled to canada. I heard that the police officers family just recently said that they didn't care, and someone was going to be put to death for their son's murder.
I just believe that the real murderers should be caught and charged and they should be convicted. Why aren't people using facts to find the truth anymore. I don't know weather to think the don't know or they just don't care. It's hard to help people who just don't care anyway.
It's scary to think about how innocent people being blame, executed, an arrested can be made into scape goats for justice.
Most people think eye for an eye. But we shouldn't go kill anyone because someone we know was murdered. I'd like to think if the tables were turned these people would be singing a very different tune, or anyone. Anyway, stop the lies, stop the injustice, and stop abusing our judicial system if you don't want the truth to come out anyway.
I really don't have an opinion about the most recent O>J> case, he said he called the police and they did nothing. I'm not mad at him for getting back his stuff. I just wonder, why would so many good standing citizens be, as it seems, protecting someone who is on death row anyway. It makes them, or anyone look ridiculous and they gain nothing. What else is being hidden, it's not like we're going to find an entire missing family being hidden in their backyard, anyway.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I have always said that MAYBE O.J didn't doit.However,I certainly think he knows who did. That is just my opinion. P.S: Who even cares anymore?The world is falling around our heads and you want to talk about O.J?

[edit on 28-11-2009 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
i think the book he wrote "If I Did It" is what labeled him as suspicious to some.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Johnny Cochran must be smiling down from heaven or up from hell (wherever lawyers go) and saying "I told you, the glove did not fit!"

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
doublepostmalfunti:/pr..

[edit on 28-11-2009 by dashen]

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I watched the entire trial, heard all of the witnesses and seen all of the evidence. OJ did not do the crime. For some very valid reasons.

1. The timeline. There just wasn't enough time for OJ to get there, do the murders where he would be covered in blood from head to toe. Then be able to clean up, get to the air port and on a plane.

2. OJ did not have any injuries except for a tiny cut on his hand. Anyone fighting two people fighting like mad for their life would be scratched, bitten, bruised, and probably a little cut up themselves.

3. The blood, not enough blood to convict (on OJ).

4. The bloodstain thumbprint found on the rail that did not belong to OJ or the victims.

5. The extra bloodstained footprints found at the crime scene that did not belong to OJ or the victims.

6. The absence of screaming noise from the victims as they were killed.

I could go on, but here is my theory based on the evidence alone.

1. The victims knew their attackers.

2. There were more than one attacker, possibly four, maybe five.

3. The victims screams were muffled by one attacker as the other did the killing.

4. The attackers were waiting for their arrival at the scene.

5. Motive: Drug related.

[edit on 28-11-2009 by Fromabove]

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I'm 99% sure OJ is guilty, and that 1% is only because I wasn't there.

I heard OJ placed a phone call to a certain member of the Goldman Family in the wee hours of the morning sometime after the trial and apologizing for the murders.

It was a jealous rage, and an accident, but he's guilty.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I followed that trial and there is no doubt in my mind that Simpson is guilty.

Everything about his conduct prior to his arrest, during the trial and after his acquittal points to a guilty man, including hiring the so called "Dream Team" to represent him at trial.

The jury's acquittal was a patent case of jury nullification, pure and simple.

Anyone who lived through the circus that was that trial knows that Simpson is guilty.

[edit on 2009/11/28 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
The name of this thread is O.J. is innocent. Stop attacking this thread! If you'd like, you may go start a new thread and call it anything you want. Stop spreading your hate and lies here.
This is exactly what we are talking about here at this thread. You're off topic! Go start you're own thread.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by 517.101

517.101 - Are YOU O.J.? If so, not even you could believe this!

On a side not...even if he (You???) didn't do it, he knew of it or had it done.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   
O.J. is innocent whether he did it or not.

Deu 22:22 ¶ If a man be found lying with a woman married to an husband, then they shall both of them die, both the man that lay with the woman, and the woman.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   
So....if people don't agree, they shouldn't post to this thread? Not quite sure that's what this site is all about.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by 517.101

This is a discussion group. You can expect that people will post with opposing views.

It is unreasonable to expect otherwise.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Alaskan Man

O.J> doesn't even own the rights anymore to the book.

Last I checked it's called If I did it.

So, who owns the rights anyway.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
(The name of this thread is O.J. is innocent. Stop attacking this thread! If you'd like, you may go start a new thread and call it anything you want. Stop spreading your hate and lies here.
This is exactly what we are talking about here at this thread. You're off topic! Go start you're own thread.)

Huh?

Okay, since you say I am supposed to agree with your view and can't share my view of how Guilty O J is and that, in fact, he did do it....

naw, ........ that just doesn't work in my book. He is guilty, still.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by PRS395

You lack talent

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   
So what is the purpose of this thread?

He was found innocent of the crimes so what EXACTLY is this post about?

Rosy Grier said he confessed to him while he was in jail.

But Judge Ito wouldn't allow the conversation be haerd or talked about.

He will be truly judged someday.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Random thoughts concerning the guilt or innocence of dear Mr.Simpson:
1/ He seems a bit impulsive to me or else he would't be in prison now.
2/ If I remember correctly the trial established that he beat his wife[photographic evidence]
3/After the trial photos came to light of him wearing the Bruno Malie shoes ,blood stained prints of which were found at the murder scene.These "shoe photos " were partly the reason he lost the civil trial.
Yet Mr.Simpson denied at the criminal trial ever owning a pair of these expensive ,unusual Italian footwear.

4/ It came out after the trial that he flunked his polygraph test.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   
You cannot possibly expect to post a thread saying OJ is innocent, and think there would be no opposition to that statement, that is absurd. Having said that, IMO he is as guilty as Casey Anthony, hopefully she will not get away with murder as OJ did.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I think it was OJ's son who did it.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join