It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

O.J. is Innocent

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   
To say that a dog won't bark because you're not afraid of it is ridiculous. It really depends on the dog. Some dogs bark at everything, and some dogs won't bark at anything.

For example, my dog will bark unless she's extremely familiar with you. It doesn't matter if you're afraid or not.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by LiquidLight
[m

dogs sense fear, that's a fact!
Anyway, what did you think about the new evidence about Mr. Rogers?
Did you want to comment about the thread or the link?

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by sunnny

Thanks for posting a response to the thread!
Yeah, Mr. Rogers and the evidence is very interesting, It should be discussed and followed up on. I though the movie was a very big contridiction, which let you draw your own conclusions on the one hand, yet steered you in the direction they wanted you to end. Just like the media coverage.
Post here anytime, I know it's hard to see through the lies we are fed.
It's really sad when people's opinion's have more weight than fact in our society.
I still think glen rogers did it, and too many important people aren't willing to admit they made a mistake, but this is very serious. The phone records everyone is fighting about clear O.J., and he knows that already, but then he was charged?
At that point, the police had to have ruled out o.j. but they charged him?
They were alive at 10:55, she called her parents,.....O.j. was on a plane, and I think the plane ticket departure time proves that, as well, as the phone record.
The murder weapon was found in a box of glen rogers belongings, with a diary.
Jason didn't know glen, nicole did. He's a thief, and he isn't afraid of no dogs either.
It seems the authorities will only go as far as to admit that a man on death row used to work for them. But for some reason they won't go one step further.
I think o.j., and the browns' know it was glen, and maybe someone else, that someone else wasn't jason. The guy is on death row, and I guess that's justice in a way.
I feel sorry for the goldman family, weather the don't know, or just refuse to understand, but I don't know what it's like to loose a family member who was murdered, either.
But attacking o.j. financially isn't going to get them the truth they deserve. They've done everything to preserve his name, and honor, and let him die a good samaritan who was just returning glasses left behind.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Hello,

First i would like to say that those videos that were posted above hold NO merrit. The evidence stacked against OJ is astronomical. The reason they do not want to show the phone records is because Mrs. Brown was mistaken about the time. Mrs Brown could NOT remember the time Nicole called last, and why would she? She had no idea it would have been her daughters last night alive. There was NO call at 10:55 made by Nicole, and you want to know why? Because she laid on the bottom of the walkway with her head damn near cut off at about 10:35-10:40. The dog did bark, barked many times, do you always go outside when you hear a dog bark? Most of us would just blow it off. OJs vehicle was SEEN pulling away from the crime scene, he was seen again crossing the highway as he tried to speed back to his house to catch the limo. Oj jumped the fence in his back yard, the clumpsy ox tripped on his way over the fence. He dropped a glove. There was BLOOD everywhere inside of his truck, palm prints, finger prints, shoe prints etc all over the place with his, nicoles, and rons. Who in their right mind would right a book saying THIS IS HOW I DID IT IF I DID IT.. WTF? who does that? The person who wrote the book for OJ states the way OJ told they story was like he was reliving it. OJ did kill 2 people and got away with murder. Im sorry to disappoint, but OJ is guilty. Read the regular and civil trial transcripts, you will see for yourself in PLAIN view that OJ and no one else did this.. Oh and the gloves didnt fit afterwords because BLOOD DRYS, it makes the gloves shrink, not much, but enough not to fit his hands into them..

Just my thoughts,
Bud316

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by bud316

Thanks for your opinion, the more the better. How do you explain the stolen items from the home, was it due to an invasion. Why hasn't who stole them been revealed?
How come?
I'm sure the timeline of events you have may sound more convincing if you could explain that little tid-bit of information.
With the way the media shoves the official story down our throats, It's not that difficult to be the star pupil in their class.
We are suppossed to question what we are told in order to advance.

Why was the murder weapon found with glen rogers belongings? Can you're theory explain how it came about to be in his possession, or so it seems.
The book if I did It, was a vomit of the official story. Like you'd say it would match the official story that everyone knows by heart. You should have started you reply with "If I did It" for all the progress and discussion you've brought here. I'm sure the simpsons and the browns', or the sampsons' and delilahs' rather, are pretty sick of it, as you've been told it so many times, you can repeat it over and over again.

The tradition of story telling continues. In fact, If I did it, or so he has been told by all of you, is the only story O.J. ever told, that you have ever even listened to. In fact, it's their official story told to them, not like that. Their story, from another point of view.
We can hear you!
Be careful, he knows it better than you now, silver.

Anyway, who broke into the house and took their belongings', no points will be awarded for your post, because that version doesn't add up to the sum. All the evidence has to add up for there to be a conclusion or sum.

Bad example 2 + 1.5 = 4 no points
2 = 2 + 4 no points

The glove is the glove of a steroid strickened muscle midget, and if it may be added was probably a gift.

So does it bother you or something that o.j. just read to you your official version of the events or what? Remember, if you post a reply, start it off with,....If I did it> Reminder.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I mean this was just another act of racism in america. I mean if it were a white guy with a partially decapitated wife and DNA eivdence in a bronco would we be sitting here today having this conversation?

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by bud316

hold no merrtt?

huh?

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I used to believe that OJ was guilty because I used to believe everything in the press. Today however it would not surprise me in the least if OJ wasn't guilty because now I believe almost nothing that comes out of state controlled media.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I started the thread O.J. Simpson: Sacking the Truth in the View From Marrs forum on ATS in order to draw people's attention to the work of William C. Dear in investigating the case.

Mr. Dear believes that Jason Simpson is a better candidate for killer in this case. According to Mr. Dear, there is a lot of reason to think that Jason Simpson could have done it. Among other things blood found at the scene of the crime was close to O.J.'s, but not an exact match.

This argues for the blood of one of OJ's relatives. I'm quoting myself from the earlier thread, below:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The forensic lab people were not able to match the blood at the crime scene to O.J. Simpson with 100% certainly. That is a staggering blow to the prosecution, especially when another Simpson family member enters the picture as a suspect. The sort of match they were able to make is more along the lines that one would expect from a blood relative of O.J.s.

It would be very interesting if they were to try to match his blood with the crime scene blood.

Whatever the truth of this matter is, there is a big resistance to it ever coming out and real justice being done. There are too many bigshots in the media who would be open to gigantic lawsuits as a result of libels of O.J. Simpson, in the name of humor, self righteousness and racism. Personally, I am convinced that there is tremendous pressure to let sleeping dogs lie in this case.

If the courts were to get an unequivocal conviction on someone other than O.J. Simpson in this case, it would give O.J. the keys to numerous fat bank vaults in Hollywood and elsewhere.

Every jackass who shrieked "O.J. the murderer" in the years since the trial must be shaking in his boots, that the real killer might eventually be convicted, clearing the way for O.J.'s attornies to roll their front end loaders up to the relevant bank vaults for withdrawals.

That's the real reason why this case is stuck in limbo.

[edit on 2-9-2010 by ipsedixit]

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Someone who I trust went to the FBI labs as part of their Ph.D, and they tell me the evidence shows beyond doubt that he did it.

Where the investigation came undone was with the apparent tampering of evidence by police (the glove), and a screw-up by the forensics team, cross-contaminating crime scenes. If it wasn't for those points, the conviction would not be unsafe, and he would be on death row.

As a result of this one case, many changes in forensics and the way crime scenes are processed were made in order to prevent such errors in the future.

IMHO, his book was an arrogant two fingers up at the law. They got him in the end though, even if it wasn't for murder. I don't blame him for trying to get his stuff back though.

[edit on 1-9-2010 by mirageofdeceit]

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join