It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's 'Gay Lover' Gets Revenge

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
www.rense.com...
barnsleybill.blogspot.com...
I guess if Palin has trooperate obama can have poopergate.
What makes this guy any less credible than the trooper in Alaska?
He is running for congress.

[edit on 28-11-2009 by genius/idoit]

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
haha, well i dont really consider that proof... but it was pretty entertaining

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by genius/idoit

LOL

Wow. So this is now acceptable ATS debate material.

I'm truly amazed.

There's no proof. No substance, very little opinion...it's just political baiting and trolling at it's absolute best.

That is my thoughts on the OP, the person who posted it, and the material contained within.

The sources are cheap, they have zero credibility...but since they say "Obama sucks" you agree with them.

It really is sad to see how far some people have allowed their morals...their standards...and their over all intelligence to drop, that they could write up such idiotic things about someone just because they're of a different political mindset.

It's even worse that people can read it and stand behind it.
This is no different than liberal morons calling Bush hitler, or saying he is the mastermind of 9/11

it's stupidity....shockingly so.

Some blame TV. I blame bad parenting.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Snarf

I guess it's to much to ask that you see the irony.
I feel the same about this thread www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Snarf

Sorry snarf,next time I'll try to maintain the standards here at ATS,but they're hard to live up to.Case in point;

Leggo My Eggo! The Impending Waffle Shortage!

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   

I said it in that thread. I'll say it here.

It's all very Jerry Springerish to me...

I've read the stories about Sinclair before and have little idea of what to make of it... The allegations are extreme to say the least.

Are they true? Not likely.

I also don't think this is comparable to the Troopergate scandal. There we have a mundane familial relationship gone bad with family and friends pulling all of the stops to win one up above the other.

*THIS* 'scandal' concerning Obama is in an entirely separate realm. It's gonna take more than one guy's assertions to make me believe this...

EDIT:

What wrong with that thread?

It's conspiracy based.

Its got global warming....an attempt to hide contamination...even the suggestion they are exaggerating the supply problem to boost sales!

What more could you ask for in one thread?

Linky.

[edit on 28-11-2009 by loam]

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

Agreed,and I wasn't bashing your eggo thread. I think we all could use a little levity from time to time.What I was pointing out in this thread is exactly what you said

It's gonna take more than one guy's assertions to make me believe this...
Thanks for being a good sport.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   

What you just said is that because someone posted a FACT about the Eggo waffle company being short on eggos because of a flood in their main operating plant, that its okay for you to post unadulterated ignorant garbage like the OP, and get away with it?

By your own admission you are withdrawing yourself from rational discussion and choosing to dive into the idiot masses to grovel over table scraps from the conservative/liberal tables.

Think for yourself - stop letting others do it for you.

[edit on 28-11-2009 by Snarf]

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   

A bit slow on the uptake aren't you?
That was written back in March.
Still haven't seen any proof though.

However I can tell you a world shattering secret about Obama and the source is far more reliable than that one.

You've noticed the size of his ears, his unbelievable memory, the way he appears grey-skinned in the dusk, his love of frolicking in water, his proboscis-like nose he can withdraw at will, his unworldly charm and his superhuman intelligence?

Well there is a reason for all this that his relatives cannot tell. They cannot, as evolution has not granted them speech, only the ability to communicate long distances by foot-stomping.

Obama is in fact an antichrist produced by mating a carefully chosen representative of Kenya, (human,) with an elephant. And believe me, it took a whole team of doctors to circumcise that baby.

Obama was actually the second attempt at such a mating. The first attempt produced a female. Sadly, she fell in half.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Snarf

You love it!You seem to always find and post on these threads.Weird huh?

Have an eggo(while you still can)and relax

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Kailassa

A bit slow on the uptake aren't you? That was written back in March.

Hello, ever hear of an on going conspiracy?Like say....troopergate?
The article is from the last edition of the glob,and the new news is the guy is running for congress.

edit;

But remember, it was the supermarket tabloids that broke the story about top Democrat John Edwards having an affair, a story initially denied and ignored by the MSM but later admitted. So who know where these Obama allegations may lead.

[edit on 28-11-2009 by genius/idoit]

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Sorry but the globe is not even close to a credible news source.

Thread closed unless somebody can give me a really good credible reason.

SPiderj

top topics

join