It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there a secret anti nwo group?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1
At least 25 exist throughout the world whose numbers at least 25,000,000 each on each of the 6 inhabitable continents with at least 1/3 of them near or in the vicinity of at least 5 members of TPTB waiting for the word to strike. Trust that every single member of TPTB has a scope and muzzle pointed at them 24/7/365.

Do not ask about this again. It is imperative that chatter like this MUST be kept off of websites, especially this one. Do not U2U me, pm me about this. No answer will be given and further attempts at communication will be ignored.

A targeted double strike was ordered and carried out in 2009 just to prove a point and nothing further. I however, will not reveal here who the targets were, where the operation was carried out but do trust one was carried out killing 2 very high level members directly.

Trust that if we so choose they can get "got" at an hour of our choosing and not theirs. That is ultimate vulnerability, that they can get "got" at anytime, anywhere and at any place of our choosing. This proved that their multi million dollar security force has already been proven and rendered as ineffective.
edit on 14-5-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

Interesting, too bad you can not share more.

And just like Scales, I was going to say for open groups, Anonymous, seems to be the closest.

<< 1  2   >>

join