It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there a secret anti nwo group?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Is there a secret anti nwo group? A group that opposed to the new world order and is as secret as the Elites also? If so where can I find them? I believe this group might cause an insurrection when the new world order is already ineffect. I imagine they have secret hideouts aroud the world

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by starwarsisreal

If so where can I find them?

Peace.

[edit on 05/08/2009 by LiveForever8]

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by starwarsisreal
Is there a secret anti nwo group? where can I find them?

Its inside of each of the awakened.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   

If so where can I find them?

I have no idea if there is such a group and I doubt if you would find them if they existed, because.... er... they're secret?

I'm not making fun of you, I'd love to be in on something like this too, but you got to admit, it is a bizarre question.

[edit on 28-11-2009 by The Alfer]

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
We need to make plans though if the new world order succesfully take
power

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
There is a rumor of a group with asian descent that stems from the days of the Ninjitsu not long ago there was a article about them on this very website, what was said is that this group has plans on bringing down the Illuminati, try finding the topic on this board altho i don't know were it would be listed.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by King Seesar

Unfortunatley they themselves are also planning there own nwo as well.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
The closest you may get to some type of anti-illuminati, anti-nfo group is to join up with people such as David Icke and those type of people. They are not secret and where it goes from there who knows.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Alfer
The closest you may get to some type of anti-illuminati, anti-nfo group is to join up with people such as David Icke and those type of people. They are not secret and where it goes from there who knows.

I don't trust those kind of people. I mean they can be double agents

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Hmmmmm..... you claim knowledge of the Asian group and say they're now corrupted though you offer no proof of either their existence nor their corruption.
When known speakers against the NWO are suggested you say they could be double agents...
In my own experience the person crying "Wolf!" IS the wolf!!

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by King Seesar
There is a rumor of a group with asian descent that stems from the days of the Ninjitsu not long ago there was a article about them on this very website, what was said is that this group has plans on bringing down the Illuminati, try finding the topic on this board altho i don't know were it would be listed.

Yeah, Here is some information on the Asian Secret Society:

www.rense.com...

A Chinese secret society with 6 million members, including 1.8 million Asian gangsters and 100,000 professional assassins, have targeted Illuminati members if they proceed with world depopulation plans, according to Tokyo-based journalist Benjamin Fulford, 46.

They contacted Fulford, a Canadian ex pat, after he warned that the Illuminati plan to reduce the Asian population to just 500 million by means of race-specific biological weapons.

"The Illuminati, with the exception of Japan, is very much a white man's game," Fulford says.

The secret society confirmed Fulford's information and asked him for advice. He provided a list of 10,000 people associated with the Illuminati, mainly members of the Bilderberg, CFR and Skull and Bones. Neo Cons are also high priority targets.

"I have been promised that not a single person will die if they negotiate in good faith," Fulford says.

(Skip a few paragraphs)

"Think about it, the Illuminati and their top servants have a total membership of about 10,000 whereas the Chinese group has over 6 million members. That is 600 to one odds. Furthermore, the 6 million have the names and addresses of the 10,000 while the 10,000 do not know who or where the 6 million are."

So there you have it (for what it is). It is quite entertaining.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by SmokeyDawn

Look every conflicts has spies from both sides. It's reality.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Yes, I believe there is. Most of what they do goes on behind the scenes and we don't see it, since it's the "nwo" factions that tend to control the mainstream media. But yeah, they're out there.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by infolurker

But the illuminati has more control of the world than them there merely just normal criminals compared to the Elites. Look what they are capable of. The Elites can control and invade a nation

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
The problem with these secret societies is that they all use rituals, that lead them open to the same entities, so in effect they are just the same they are fighting with.

I am sure somewhere on earth there are plenty of these against the so called nwo.

We will never know though.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Is there a secret anti nwo group? A group that opposed to the new world order and is as secret as the Elites also? If so where can I find them? I believe this group might cause an insurrection when the new world order is already ineffect. I imagine they have secret hideouts aroud the world

I really hope there is not some secret anti-nwo group. It would be better if it was in th open. Remember what JFK said about "secret societies". The problem with any secret society is that ultimately anything secretive become corupt. There are many of us out there who are ready to take the establishment on when the time is right. However, now is probably not the time as it would be showing our hand. Each battle we fight brings us that much closer to victory. The latest battle is climategate and we really need to take this one seriously as it is a huge step in the elitists plan if this goes through.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by nepafogo

I really hope there is not some secret anti-nwo group. It would be better if it was in th open. Remember what JFK said about "secret societies". The problem with any secret society is that ultimately anything secretive become corupt.

You make some interesting points Prior to finding your post, I was just thinking about this myself, why is a society secret in the first place? I do prefer to have things out in the open. As another poster (andy1033) pointed out these secret societies have their own rituals and are open up to other greater forces beyond them, kind of like the illuminati.

[edit on 28-11-2009 by The Alfer]

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   

It exists my friend, they have been around for centuries holding the lines, but now outnumbered,outgunned,under funded the NWO can take a swift rise onc epublic opinion is in place.

Everywhere i turn in college people are saying "God we need a New World Order" or "We need a New World Order and all unite as one"

although your question is bizarre especilally asking where to find a secret group

I can give you a nudge though, go north past dumfries,Scotland for about 22 miles you should come across a campsite ask for Doug

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
The name of the group is the sons of liberty. They are not a group that meets or plans. They are simply people who are personally sworn to the US Constitution and are prepared to defend it when a situation arises that deems it necessary.

I think if you want to join this group you simply have to say these words out loud. "I (state your name) swear to defend the constitution from all enemies foreign and domestic"

Congratulations, you are now part of the sons of liberty. Now when the constitution is violated you can join with your fellow Americans and work with in the law to stop the injustice. If the law does not provide for the constitution, then you as an american have the right to fight for justice.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   

All the secret Anti NWO groups I found online charge a registration fee...

Wanna start one?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join