It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Palin Lies: The Trooper in 'Troopergate' Breaks His Silence

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
For Sarah being so stupid and unelectable you crazy liberals sure do have an obsession for tearing down this poor woman. If you aren't afraid that she is electabe in 2012 then why do you waste your time trying to tear her apart? Actually you helping her out by keeping her name out there, so what are you trying to accomplish?

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dometheus
I just think it is funny, every time she shows her face on camera something goes terribly wrong

This must be similar to Obama only being able to read when the teleprompters are working.

MSNBC Interviews Clueless Sarah Palin Supporters At Book Signing

Yeah, and all the Obama supporters are intellectuals right?
Just like that woman who really believed Obama was going to pay for her car & gas.

There are way more retarded Obama supporters than Palin supporters but you don't see them on TV due to the MSM being in love with Obama.

All the best moments of Sarah Palin interviews, starring Sarah Palin, Charlies Gibson, Katie Couric, Sean Hannity, and special guest appearance from John McCain himself

And to think she is someone that some people look up too..

Is this similiar to Obama saying we have 57 states?

Please stop with your useless videos because I could post twice as many showing all the retarded moments and words of Obama. You are just embarrassing yourself.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Man the more I read you guys swooning over her it makes me sick. Did no one read my post on the first page? she is nothing more than another shrill for the NWO. The woman is nowhere near intelligent, and has done nothing whatso ever than blab her mouth on all the elites TV stations. And you all support, back and trust the woman?!

Once again, a link to the real heroes of america right now, not the press junkie palin.

Continental Congress 2009
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.cc2009.us

And yet I was the only one to post on that topic, but it's been highly overshadowed by the miraculous doings and misdoings of the palin family.

She really peeves me.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Sarah Palin is an idiot. I don't understand how people can throw in support behind such a baffoon of a woman. Same thing can be said about Obama.
But this isn't about Obama. The topic of conversation is Sarah Palin, and she is an idiot.

Oh yeah, she's an idiot.

PS - She is a moron.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by 12m8keall2c

Sorry, it was a little sarcasm but sometimes that does not convey in type. I found it refreshing to see a site admin take a side on something other than 9/11.
I apologize for that remark but nothing else.

Like you said, no harm, no foul. I just feel that if people do not know by now that Barack Obama is a puppet with a teleprompter who is NOT in control then there is a problem. It is almost time for another government Obama check to buy them 6 more months while they tell us what kind of healthcare is needed.

I guess what I am trying to imply that if more people took the time to research the issues and not choose sides then they would not care what this dingleberry has to say. Seriously. This is news? How about the fact the USSS allowed two people to 'meet' the president? Or that Britan is calling us punks for not making a decision on Afghanistan?

This is why when there was an attack against Palin I posted a reply. Laying groundwork for why people hate this woman so much. So is one of the most 'normal' politicians in decades to run and actually have had or has a chance.

This is the troopers 4th minute of fame and the seconds a fading fast.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
Sarah Palin is an idiot. I don't understand how people can throw in support behind such a baffoon of a woman. Same thing can be said about Obama.
But this isn't about Obama. The topic of conversation is Sarah Palin, and she is an idiot.

Oh yeah, she's an idiot.

PS - She is a moron.

What a dumb post!

Palin is awesome and much smarter than you apparently.
What have you accomplished which makes you believe you are smarter than her? Are you still working at McDonalds flipping burgers?

You are stating that she is a moron because that is what the MSM told you to think. What makes you believe she is stupid? Yeah, I guess you must be real stupid to be able to run a state.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhatTheory

What have you accomplished which makes you believe you are smarter than her?

Diction ... *

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog
Diction ... *

So you prefer the political, say what the people want to hear, speak instead of someone speaking and meaning what they say. Got it!!

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhatTheory

So you prefer the political, say what the people want to hear, speak instead of someone speaking and meaning what they say. Got it!!

Didn't realize the two were mutually exclusive ...

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog
Didn't realize the two were mutually exclusive ...

Well, now you do.

At least we know you prefer the political double speak.

[edit on 11/28/2009 by WhatTheory]

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Since we are 3 pages into this can someone please give me 3 or 4 things she lied about that he is contesting? I cannot seem to find that in the thread.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
Since we are 3 pages into this can someone please give me 3 or 4 things she lied about that he is contesting? I cannot seem to find that in the thread.

Ya

here - 260 pgs - findings are on page 49

media.adn.com...

IT indicate a good old "boy" attitude, she seems to enjoy crossing the line to service her personal affairs by using her position. There are 30 EVENTS cited, mostly trying to bully/compel/influence with her POWER.

Typical politician breaking the rules because she can, not what less government people
would like typically.

But she sure is hot!!!

I am not Marcy Darcy people!

[edit on 29-11-2009 by Janky Red]

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by dodadoom
The wasted fanaticism continues......it's just coming from the other side now!
They support her with the same blinders that the obamabots had on!
They musta found 'em cheap at one of the thousands of yard sales going on now!

I think the followers of "Sarah the Quitter" are a little worse in that respect. I haven't heard any Obama supporters make comments like this one as if their guy were some sort of all-knowing diety.

"President Sarah Palin has already forgiven you."

How crazy is that? As a matter of fact the only peeps I have heard suggest that Obama is anything other than a human being are those of the un-democratic persuasion.

[edit on 29-11-2009 by Lilitu]

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Janky Red

Thanks for the information. Whole things sounds like a Lifetime movie starring Linda Carter and the (insert other TV actor) as the cop tries to terrorize the family but it is the connections of the political types in the small town that end his career.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join