It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Okay so where's the disclosure?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I do not believe we are going to see any real disclosure. My brother is Marine Recon and he told me alien civilizations are real and that military is aware, but if they were to be hostile we would not have any chance. Fortunately the general thought is that they would not be hostile. I am concerned that they would be. In human history everytime an advance human civilization found a primitave one it enslaved it. The thing is I think that is when even the advance dhuman civilization was primative. For example, if today the U.S. found a pigmy civilization we would be nice to them. I think advance aliens in the ball park of millions of years ahead of us would likely treat us nice. DOubtful they act like Gingus Khan when they find us. Shame on our leaders if they already know and don't tell us.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by starwarsisreal
Okay so where's the disclosure? I heard that it is going to happen today but guess what there's no disclosure. Seriously guys this all reminds me of the Y2K Fiasco. Maybe you should all grow up. Stop listening to rumors about aliens being revealed to the world. The Elites will never allow it.

You cannot have disclosure, unless you have a capability in how to deal with them! No government is going to admit, there is something in our airspace, that we can't do nothing about. Last I heard, UFOs can become invisible to radar [by absorbing the radar waves] at will, UFOs can out-speed any fighter jet, and UFOs can become invisible, or shift dimensions at will. So until that happens there is GONNA be no disclosure. Unless the UFOs do it themselves, such as a massive flyby in all cities.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by oaf21

I did a search on it and found this:
www.getxnews.com...

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Demoncreeper

This is a conspiracy website.
It can play out like a good Sci Fi movie for some. It is their entertainment.

It's like watching Star Wars

Though some may find ATS entertaining, others would argue that the primary goal of this website (and it's members) is to 'Deny Ignorance'.

IRM

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Why the heck is everyone so desperate for disclosure? We KNOW that aliens exist and are playing an active role in the world; at least I do. Anyone who's been paying to the phenomenon for the past few years should know they exist as well. Why do you need the corrupt, dishonest world government to step in and confirm it? As if they'd even give the whole story!

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Well, we did have this:

Ancient Martians Were Carried To Earth

which is being discussed here:

Allen Hills Meteorite Proved to Contain Martin Fossils

Getting the mass populace ready for anything major - so far as the Govt. is concrned - is all about baby steps. Do you honestly think the Govt would allow Scientific America to write this article if it had a problem with it? I don't think so. This is THE first step for disclosure. It was always going to happen slowly - dating all the way back the alien mania films of the 50's....it's called indoctrination kids - love it or hate it. Who wants to predict the next step?

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Disclosure WON'T come, people will continue with their false dates and fall below the radar never to be heard from again once the date has came, there should be a law for this stuff really.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by diamount
Disclosure WON'T come, people will continue with their false dates and fall below the radar never to be heard from again once the date has came, there should be a law for this stuff really.

I hope you like humble pie my friend and I hope I get to serve you a big fat slice of it on a beautiful piece of china. Disclosure will happen - it may not happen the way everyone thinks it will or this year or next year or even 100 years from now but it is inevitable.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by WickedStar

Originally posted by diamount

I hope you like humble pie my friend and I hope I get to serve you a big fat slice of it on a beautiful piece of china. Disclosure will happen - it may not happen the way everyone thinks it will or this year or next year or even 100 years from now but it is inevitable.

Yes I should of said will not happen in my lifetime, oh this is where I hope reincarnation is true so if it does I'll experience it.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan

Originally posted by Demoncreeper

This is a conspiracy website.
It can play out like a good Sci Fi movie for some. It is their entertainment.

It's like watching Star Wars

Though some may find ATS entertaining, others would argue that the primary goal of this website (and it's members) is to 'Deny Ignorance'.

IRM

Thanks for the update. Notice, I didn't say all.

But its another good reason to agree that being told to "grow up" isn't conducive to why some of us come here.
As a lot of people take a lot of these topics pretty seriously. This I know.

I've watched a close friend spiral from denying ignorance to denying sanity and winding up in a mental institution. That is why my approach is ALSO avoid panic.

Staying on topic with the thread, I believe that IF there was a reason to disclose, "they" would only do so when the choice was no longer "theirs"

[edit on 28-11-2009 by Demoncreeper]

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Well, History channel re-ran "I Know What I Saw" again tonight.....so, I guess there was your disclosure....

Disclosure will (unfortunately) come in small bits and pieces. Incrementalism, the same process by which tptb are taking away our rights....

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
if ET's wanted you people to know about them dont you think they would have revealed themselves to you thousands of years ago...

why do people think disclosure is up to the government for some reason. did it ever occur to you all ET's dont want to befriend you, otherwise wouldnt they have had an official intro already and invited you over for a barbecue...

NO, they dont want you [the general populace] to have an intimate knowledge of them because of your nature. the government couldnt stop them if they did infact want to disclose themselves to you all.

- get over it. and stop blaming the government or NWO or whatever it is you think is keeping you from your 4th kind encounter.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Okay so where's the disclosure? I heard that it is going to happen today but guess what there's no disclosure. Seriously guys this all reminds me of the Y2K Fiasco. Maybe you should all grow up. Stop listening to rumors about aliens being revealed to the world. The Elites will never allow it.

"Attention Earthlings we have arrived! Stop doing what you are doing, for it's wrecking the planet, and we want to move in with our hybrids"! I think disclosure has been going on for a long time. They inject it, by placing concepts in allot of Sci-Fi TV shows. When it officially happens, then no one will be surprised? That's how they want to do it. Ho-Hum.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   

You can't excoriate anyone for not coming through with something that had no reality in the first place! And you sound as if you were one of those hoping for results. Something about growing up? "People Who Live In Glass Houses Should Not Throw Stones."

top topics

<< 1   >>

join