It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Large paranormal topics make me cry, literally

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 02:00 AM
link   
As I type this tears are welling up in my eyes. I can't convey how happy this japanese song is, but god damnit all I'm tearing up. What exactly started this? I began to talk about the Astral Plane in another topic.

Since a long time ago, talking about Aliens and other huge, paranormal topics has made me begin to tear up. I'm afraid to talk about things because I get overly excited, my mind rushes, and then my eyes water. At that point I don't even know what to say anymore.

What do you think it is? My assumption is that it has something to do with the way I think, that when I start to think about large topics my mind begins to attempt making sense of it all, which it really can't. Then I guess I just feel overwhelmed.

I'm hoping that by posting this I can get a more interesting ATS spin on this

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Maybe you are an abductee of aliens and don't know it or have surpressd the memory.

Or maybe you are projecting various aspects of your emotive subconscious onto these paranormal concepts, and using them as a kind of holographic entry point for experiencing other things that make you cry, but which your brain won't let you look at directly for whatever reason.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Never Despise

*touches nose and points at you energetically*
That is charades for YES YES YES.

I honestly don't think I was abducted by aliens, but I have thought that maybe I have some kind of surpressed knowledge that I get really close to when I think of these topics. Well, that sounds like it came from an alien encounter doesn't it? Who knows. Eww I might have alien cooties.

That emotional aspect is definitely intreaguing. Actually, thinking about that, I have to say that I am quite terrified by aliens and I have a really big fear of dying and not moving on in some form (as in, dying and just being a dead body. How boring!). Maybe thinking about these topics makes me start to worry about those kinds of things?

Thanks for your input.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Bananarama

Very interesting. I think you are just very in tune with your intuition. Could be your soul is nudging you so strongly that you begin to cry. Do you have any other feelings when you ponder these subjects? For example, a feeling that these subjects are factual, and actually exist? I have no problem believing in the astral, even though I've never been there. Never cried over it though. Interesting!

Omni

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Some would suggest meditation. I'd say that it probably could help you further understand yourself and what this feeling is.

Some might say you've got unbalanced chakras. I personally don't know what it could be, so I won't offer more suggestions. It may be worth looking into this stuff. I'd rule out abduction almost immediately. Or keep it at the back of my mind, at least.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 04:16 AM
link   
you're just extremely sensitive. try punching babies to toughen yourself up. or kick puppies.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 04:47 AM
link   
sounds like you cracked out of your shell ... literally ...

Tears of joy can well up inside at the magnificent beauty of our being

To be spontaneously overwhelmed by the vastness of it all .....

The big "wow" factor

( WOW...I do not know what it is, all I know is that I love it )

When a person tunes or falls into their natural state of being

It is to be engulfed by the infinite boundlessness...
the oneness ...the recognition of ...here "I am "..(all that I am)

The pure sensation of being

In the beginning this re-connection can make a person very emotional indeed

Though rest assure that it will calm down as you become more used to the frequency of this energy

there are also grounding technics that can be used to help you stabilize this energy when ever it happens
Also understanding how and why it happens ...
will help give you more control over your emotions

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by DOADOA
you're just extremely sensitive. try punching babies to toughen yourself up. or kick puppies.

*print screen*

Thanks for making my day!

And sorry for being off topic.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   
hi I'm new to this cite, when ever i think about extraterrestrials i become deeply sad and sometimes cry, when i see images and videos i usually tear up immediately, its strange, i don't cry often so its especially weird when i do without warning or control. i generally believe in aliens at least in some form ( maybe not the ones in the movies) and assuming they were friendly i think it'd be great to see some. that being said i have no clue why aliens make me cry, i feel like there isn't an obvious answer

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
When I think about Aliens alot at one time, I generally start to tear up...

Especially when I think about my encounter (UFO sighting) and the implications it has had on my life and the way I think.

Luckily with a little brain power you can turn your attention to other things.

Although Aliens/UFO's scare me sometimes, I usually tear up out of happiness and euphoria, because although Extra-Terrestrial life is a HEAVY topic, I believe that if it is real, we as humans should know about it. Just like anything else. No keeping secrets and living in IGNORANCE.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by 99933
hi I'm new to this cite, when ever i think about extraterrestrials i become deeply sad and sometimes cry, when i see images and videos i usually tear up immediately, its strange, i don't cry often so its especially weird when i do without warning or control. i generally believe in aliens at least in some form ( maybe not the ones in the movies) and assuming they were friendly i think it'd be great to see some. that being said i have no clue why aliens make me cry, i feel like there isn't an obvious answer

I believe that when I was first convinced beyond reasonable doupt that Aliens exsist and are visiting this planet (by seeing a UFO, which lead me to reasurch this topic and see other UFO videos and stories), starting about 10 months ago... at first, it was all new and scary to me..

but with each passing day, you get more accustomed to your new paradigm,

And eventually I was greatful for my experience for teaching me the truth about life beyond this world at a young age, so I have many years to get comfortable with this stuff and help to find the true meaning of life.

BTW : OP, .... my mood is also teenage angst
it's a bitch.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
It are the dark evil powers trying to confuse the right side of the brain. not LOL seperate yourself from spirituality. Spirituality is as normal as ...... let us say, a cow. Going deeper into the subject there's a possibility of giving it more credit than you need to.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
something is wrong with you guys if your "tearing up".
I mean,I want to see disclosure to but tearing up over a subject no one has ever actually seen proof of?
Yes, there are rumors but there are not facts.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yungbrae
something is wrong with you guys if your "tearing up".
I mean,I want to see disclosure to but tearing up over a subject no one has ever actually seen proof of?
Yes, there are rumors but there are not facts.

I realize that theres no public evidence, but the fact that a SILENT FLYING TRIANGLE ( I never said it's forsure aliens) flew over me in a remote location makes me think really hard sometimes

And sometimes I tear up.. hasn't happned for awhile... but that probably means i'm not thinking hard enough

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Thought hard, in the dark, alone, looking into my fireplace.

Thought about myself, my life, how my experince effected me

Got into deep thought

Cried a little bit. Not even a cry really. Just teared up and got a good buzz feeling in the back of my brain.

That's usually how it goes; feels good to do sometimes.

top topics

join