It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama’s Science Czar John Holdren involved in unwinding “Climategate” scandal

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chett

. Actually, if you guys keep up on population control I'll tell you the true reason they seek that agenda...

Cool, I have been wondering why that was on the menu. Always seemed a little backward to me, one would think tptb would see it as the more slaves the better.

If you think in terms of a capitalist society then the more people the better, since there are more people to tax and more money to be made.

However, if you consider that the object of having money is to obtain power, then by changing the World from a capitalist society to a communist one, where you have powers and laws to subjugate people and turn them into slaves, then you don't need so many people any more - you don't need money anymore, you just need to be the ones in charge.

All that TPTB need are enough slaves to keep them living in luxury, the rest are an unnecessary drain on resources.

I imagine we'll be entering a period of Human history where we are faced with never ending "wars", "ecological problems", "disease", and other "disasters" to keep us all in line and serving the machine.

A bit like 1984 really.

[edit on 27-11-2009 by Power_Semi]

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Did anyone else read about how the BBC were sent the hacked emails a MONTH AGO,but for some reason they decided to sit on the information rather than report it...
This one event should prove to everyone that the BBC are following the same agenda as the government-They have attempted to keep this secret from the people...

HOW VERY IMPARTIAL AND UNBIASED-Well done BBC yet again.

The controversy surrounding the global warming e-mail scandal has deepened after a BBC correspondent admitted he was sent the leaked messages more than a month before they were made public. Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

Hiding the truth again BBC.
State controlled,biased,good for nothing so called "journalists"at the BBC it seems.
They would rather hide the truth than report it,after all they have spent billions trying to convince us global warming is real,and is our fault.They would look a bit silly if they had to tell everyone they had been fed a PACK OF LIES.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 06:51 AM
link   
How many separate threads does this story require? Spam, anyone? You are reading way too much into all this. "Yer got nothing."

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 06:55 AM
link   

I imagine we'll be entering a period of Human history where we are faced with never ending "wars", "ecological problems", "disease", and other "disasters" to keep us all in line and serving the machine.

A bit like 1984 really.

[edit on 27-11-2009 by Power_Semi]

Well at least if the Mayans got it right it won't last very long in that state.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Oh no, another obama czar is in trouble?? Really trying to look surprised here.
Seriously though, if you sit back and look at this, how many nations are involved in this global warming scam it's almost scarry. You have a press that seems to be in on "it" by not reporting hardly anything about this break in. I really hope there's enough info out there to bring this scam to the ground.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

Regarding the OP, I can't wait to see how much more information is going to come from these leaked emails... I bet you all that the hacker who got away with this, is more than likely going to strike again, but who knows what he/she will do this time around. I'm saying this because look at all the attention this person is getting (although it sucks because he/she can't take credit for their hacking skills), and look at all the positive change that could be a possible outcome from these leaked emails.

I hope more people follow in this persons footsteps, I've said it before, and I'll say it again... People who are taking action (illegal or not, and even if illegal it's a victimless crime unless very sensitive information regarding a specific person was leaked) are helping the truth movement take steps forward. I can only hope we all can be a part of this in one way or another, although most of us cannot afford to commit a felony - but anyone over seas that is in a country where extrication is not likely to happen with the US have better odds at getting away with hacking/leaking sensitive information. So good luck to all of you who can/have contributed to the truth movement!

Peace & Light to all

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by hangedman13
I love how all this has gone down
It does not surprise me that the books have been "cooked" in regards to global warming. This equals the wmd debacle of the Iraq war. The scary part is now we must really question the integrity of the rest of the scientific community. Somehow me thinks this maybe how that little club does things.

Yes, big and little Science is in bed with government (money/power). Perhaps a few of you can now understand why the scientific community across the world has always followed government leads in investigating or not, the UFO phenomena. --You don't have to believe such phenomena are alien visitors to understand the consorted efforts for over half a century have been made to put out the "right" measage that the PTB want out. As a rule, Science is support by its government and from there the rules come, right or not, moral or not, truth or not, but whatever they want.

[edit on 27-11-2009 by Aliensun]

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

Dear OP,

Um, didn't you get the memo that u can never ever never say anything whatsoever disparaging about Obama the messiah or his glorious appointees..

what are you, some kind of racist??

Let's all bow our heads and ask for forgiveness for this thread mmkay??

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
tbh i feel for america a country wich almost dictates all things in western countrys.
yet when scandal breaks its like dosnt matter unless its a president beign blowed under the desk

here in poland we have shills and they probably are deep tied into bilderberg like Kwasniewski. But when some local scandal breaks like last one about hazard lobbyng (under table lobby is illegal here) then prime minister cleared almost whole cabinet and replaced them.

as for media well russia tooday is reporting it - nothing in poland tho.
but i bet RT has other reassons for it - lots of oil and gas there.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by reassor
tbh i feel for america a country wich almost dictates all things in western countrys.
yet when scandal breaks its like dosnt matter unless its a president beign blowed under the desk

here in poland we have shills and they probably are deep tied into bilderberg like Kwasniewski. But when some local scandal breaks like last one about hazard lobbyng (under table lobby is illegal here) then prime minister cleared almost whole cabinet and replaced them.

as for media well russia tooday is reporting it - nothing in poland tho.
but i bet RT has other reassons for it - lots of oil and gas there.

You're half-right. Here in America it's only a "scandal" if it's committed by a Republican. If the scandal is committed by a Democrat it's not called a "scandal", it's called a "right-wing conspiracy".

Hope that clears things up for you.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chett

. Actually, if you guys keep up on population control I'll tell you the true reason they seek that agenda...

Cool, I have been wondering why that was on the menu. Always seemed a little backward to me, one would think tptb would see it as the more slaves the better.

Its all about Life Extension Technologies:
ignoranceisfutile.wordpress.com...

That list is mostly non-radical forms, which wouldnt be unethical to use and had there not been an economic meltdown (that isnt even finished plundering us yet) most everyone would have been able to afford:
ignoranceisfutile.wordpress.com...

Imagine being an elitist with an obsession with maintaining power and behold here comes the idea that humans will be able to live well for 150 years or so. No wonder they go after CO2, as plants need it to grow, and if there's more people we need more food.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Power_Semi

However, if you consider that the object of having money is to obtain power, then by changing the World from a capitalist society to a communist one, where you have powers and laws to subjugate people and turn them into slaves, then you don't need so many people any more - you don't need money anymore, you just need to be the ones in charge.

You use the term communist incorrectly. What you mean is dictatorship. There is a long history in America of the "reinvention" of left-wing terms to mean things that they are not. Even the "liberal" word is now dirty word, a process begun by that paragon of democracy, Richard Nixon.

Please educate yourself. You have been manipulated.

[edit on 27-11-2009 by rizla]

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

You're half-right. Here in America it's only a "scandal" if it's committed by a Republican. If the scandal is committed by a Democrat it's not called a "scandal", it's called a "right-wing conspiracy".

What? You mean like Bill Clinton's sex scandals were not scandals? You are so blinkered it is scary.

Clinton got his cigar played with and was nearly impeached, and Bush murdered millions and bankrupted the country, but there was no impeachment process against him. Now that's a scandal

Again, you are so blinkered, it is scary.

This thread has become a nice little camp-fire chat for the loony right on this board. Marshmellows anyone?

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by rizla

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

What? You mean like Bill Clinton's sex scandals were not scandals? You are so blinkered it is scary.

Clinton got his cigar played with and was nearly impeached, and Bush murdered millions and bankrupted the country, but there was no impeachment process against him. Now that's a scandal

Again, you are so blinkered, it is scary.

This thread has become a nice little camp-fire chat for the loony right on this board. Marshmellows anyone?

Amen brother. Too bad dissent JUST became patriotic. During Bush's reign, you shoulda heard what we were called when we protested the powers that be. Now a 'community organizer,' as he is often ridiculed is somehow president, but he is the evil enemy. Are you kidding? A community organizer is only as powerful as the support behind him, being unconnected to the REAL power structure. No wonder the sheeple were lead where they were. Another opportunity wasted, the story of America in the last 50 years. Such a shameful shame.....And now all these climate experts and statisticians here on an internet chat board are 100% sure that global warming doesn't exist, what a break for the powers that be. Who wants a green economy, cheap conflict-reduced energy, and less pollution anyway? Not these sheep.

[edit on 27-11-2009 by skunknuts]

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Hopefully you are jesting with a tongue - in - cheek statement like this.
If not, then precisely how long have you been an idiot ?

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Man, Obama sure does a nice job of making official appointments, huh?
Good greif, what a haphazard administration this is turning out to be.

You know, manipulation of Scientific data as a means to advance GLOBAL policy not only in terms of how the world will be Governed but also in how the people will be taxed should be a high crime. I'm pretty sure it actually is, or at least I hope it is.

Obama is quickly becoming the biggest tool of a President in History. And this isn't about partisan politics. With McCain in the White House, this wouldn't have happened. So, McCain didn't win, if you follow.

Obama was placed where he is by "TPTB" by ensuring that he would be running against the two biggest no-chance idiots possible.

Oh well, sounds like another Czar will have to be replaced.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
This is great news. To celebrate, I'm going to burn some tires in my yard while my Hummer idles in the driveway.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by suicydking

Good idea. I'll start by burning my neighbor's eyesore of an old fiberglass boat as well.
And then I'll go to cityhall and take down the american flag and burn it. Etc.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
@ Silcone Synapse, You said the BBC had this info a month ago, I did not know that. Are you saying that they BBC had the info before the last American elections and they released now so that the next elections are the furthest point away it could be.

@ Rizla, the term "Vast right wing conspiracy" was coined by then first lady Hillary Rodham Clinton to describe what was being said about President Clinton. Then after sooo much information came out that the word consiracy could not be used anymore then it became a scandal. So using your terminology, i guess you blinked over that time period and that's scary man.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
Man, Obama sure does a nice job of making official appointments, huh?
Good greif, what a haphazard administration this is turning out to be.

You know, manipulation of Scientific data as a means to advance GLOBAL policy not only in terms of how the world will be Governed but also in how the people will be taxed should be a high crime. I'm pretty sure it actually is, or at least I hope it is.

Obama is quickly becoming the biggest tool of a President in History. And this isn't about partisan politics. With McCain in the White House, this wouldn't have happened. So, McCain didn't win, if you follow.

Obama was placed where he is by "TPTB" by ensuring that he would be running against the two biggest no-chance idiots possible.

Oh well, sounds like another Czar will have to be replaced.

Nah, the repubs. voted mccain as their nominee, couldn't be their fault that they got what they elected. Will there EVER be an anti powers that be leader of the GOP?! Of course not!! Ron Paul sure got treated nicely be the establishment. BWAHAHAHAHA!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join