It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

On Camelot site: "No Disclosure"

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Here a quote to once and for all put the nails unto "imminent Disclosure"

26 November 2009

• Many people have asked us for our current view of the information provided to David Wilcock and ourselves in June by Dr Pete Peterson that "time had been booked with the networks" for an announcement about Disclosure by Obama tomorrow - 27 November.

We're not holding our breath: there's no immediate sign of this, and we doubt that this will happen. Dr Peterson himself stated as an immediate caveat that it was just a plan, and that plans often change. Our recent marathon audio interview with Clay and Shawn Pickering (alongside the most interesting July Barcelona panel discussion on Disclosure, which Camelot hosted) offers insight into the many problems of the subject. And as a note of interest, we were told recently by an insider source that a speech had been written for Bill Clinton - in his first term - as a Disclosure announcement. But of course, that never saw the light of day. We don't know why it was canceled.

Recent events, however, suggest a steady build-up to an announcement of something, sometime. Two weeks ago the Vatican held a conference on extraterrestrial life (we enjoyed the 'ET phone Rome' headline). NASA has now stated that there's water on the moon. And there have been more interviews by Larry King on UFOs this year then ever before. Like everyone else, we're watching and waiting for the announcement to be made: whether it's this year, next year, or in 2012, it has to come sometime. The world's as ready as it ever will be.
--Bill

Source

Mod Edit: No Quote/Plagiarism – Please Review This Link.
Mod Edit: External Source Tags Instructions – Please Review This Link.
Link added

[edit on 26/11/2009 by ArMaP]

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Surprise Surprise.

I feel they made up this nonsense to try sell more seats to their conferences over the past year. David Wilcox has been on auto-sell for the past year and is pro Obama. You'd think that with all the info they have collected they would have realized by now that Obama is a puppet and they think he's going to be the one to decide to Disclose anything!
I think their making it up as they go along to be honest.

[edit on 26-11-2009 by kcfusion]

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
"Recent events, however, suggest a steady build-up to an announcement of something, sometime"

If that isn't about the vaguest comment. Kc you took the words right out of my mouth "surprise,surprise,surprise" as Gomer Pyle would say.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by korats

I think they just fell into the trap of believing everything that's told to them. When you're trying to learn about something new, something that you barely have any grasp or understanding of, it's easy to be fooled. Especially with the kinda topics they're questioning people about.

Problem is, they force their own incomplete ideas and beliefs on everyone else as if it's fact. Who the hell knows if it's true? Only the person who experienced it themselves. I admire a lot of what they've done, but, they've strayed pretty far from being "journalists".

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Disclosure has been on the minds of many in the past years.
I do know that disclosure will not come from the Obama administration. It would be against the aims and agenda of the so called elites. Disclosure issues have made some people very rich. As long as this concept will remain "up in the air" so to speak, business will be very good.

The real disclosure will happen when the "watchers in the sky" will know that humanity is ready for them. The experimental consciousness of mankind is the barrier between humans and ET's.

We will, however, see an increase in sightings. This increase will be directly proportional to the level of consciousness present around the globe. When this level will be high enough, they will make their presence known all over the globe.

[edit on 26-11-2009 by lagenese]

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
well in that case, Project Camelot, David Wilcock, and Pete Peterson have all just proved they are nothing more than a bunch of charlatans.

they have all joined the "BLOSSOM GOODCHILD HALL OF FAME"

Thankyou and Goodnight.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Have no fear ... a new ambiguous time frame will be set soon enough ... and then another and another ...

In fact, as long as people keep buying into it (in some case literally and this is the real problem) dates for Disclosure, sourced back to "my government insider", will continue to be set, maliciously stringing people and their money along

Just as it is wise not to feed the trolls here on ATS, we should not continue to feed the disclosure trolls either.

Starve them of their ego food and they will die.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Oh Nooo... *Shock Horror*, Tell me it isn't so!

No Surprises Here!

I guess these guys were smarter than Blossom in that they had their little caveat "plans change'. The exit clause was always written into the scam. It didn't stop them waiting until the last day to withdraw the statement though... milking every last drop of it. Speaks volumes really!

Those who bought this crap are now officially 'sheeple'.

IRM

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Finally, maybe NOW people will see that Disclosure is a hoax --it just WON'T happen. None of these people have ANY credibility and it's high time people woke up and saw this.

It's time to Disclose that Disclosure is a hoax.

I can't believe that people actually thought Obama was going to tell the world on world wide TV that aliens really exist.

Maybe now believers in aliens will stop looking to the stars for Hope and realize that Hope is so much closer to home --it's within us all. Stop thinking aliens are going to come and clean up our mess and let us clean up our own mess. Wow, there's a thought! Personal accountability. What a concept!

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by lagenese
The experimental consciousness of mankind is the barrier between humans and ET's.

I've always felt that this comment was just an excuse as to why they haven't shown themselves. Still, I'm willing to listen to an explanation and be convinced, so if you could elaborate on your statement I would appreciate it.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
Oh Nooo... *Shock Horror*, Tell me it isn't so!

No Surprises Here!

I guess these guys were smarter than Blossom in that they had their little caveat "plans change'. The exit clause was always written into the scam. It didn't stop them waiting until the last day to withdraw the statement though... milking every last drop of it. Speaks volumes really!

Those who bought this crap are now officially 'sheeple'.

IRM

I couldn't have put it better.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
How discrediting. I guess I have too much faith in humanity to think there was anything coming from the movement. With little doubt, they should be set to lose the support of naïve people such as myself anyway.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Starändajad

What does faith in humanity have to do with Camelot?

[edit on 11/26/2009 by Phage]

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
No disclosure. Well I am not surprised.

Knew there wouldn't be any when I first read about this.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

What does faith in humanity have to do with the Disclosure Project?

In that those behind it are stringing people along into what would now appear to be a scam.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   

There have been and always will be scammers. They are subhuman and are not included in humanity. That's how I look at it.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by JackWestJr

I think that the first years of Project Camelot were very good. Their early interviews were excellent, BUT NOW, they seem to be grabbing at everything that flys by.

The Pete Petersen interview was a fizzer to say the least.

I think they have to have a re-think about where they are going right now.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
As to be expected.
These people just say what their followers want them to hear. The forecast is always flowers and sunshine until the rainclouds come.

[edit on 26-11-2009 by xEphon]

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Well this IS important news! They at last disclosed the fact that there will be no disclosure.

[edit on 26-11-2009 by DeepSea]

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Have anyone had any odd occurances as of yet? Felt anything different or off?

What if contact is happening within our own perspective(minds) and its something we can feel? Has anyone had any experiences while meditating or aligning their energies?(chakra?)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join