It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

On Camelot site: "No Disclosure"

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by DarkCyrus

That's not what they were talking about. They were talking about "official" disclosure. Now they are backpedaling. They are full of...hot air.

[edit on 11/26/2009 by Phage]

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
The cake is a lie.

You take one part science then mix a little bulls**t with it and bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.

The cake is a lie.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Sorry if I had posted off topic. Im just curious about connecting from inward at a deep level, to see if any change has occured, for those who have might been in contact or contacted through this way. We are ready that is a fact, it is only time when we step up to it that it counts.

Theres an opening of energy for contact right now, from all these talks.
We can make this happen now if we just trust in our own intent and focus in on all energies. The moment we feel this its feels like jumping out of you, and contact happens on a different level.

[edit on 26-11-2009 by DarkCyrus]

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by korats

Just as I've been saying but I'll say it one more and final time: I told you so! Hopefuls don't seem to realize that this "disclosure" b.s. is not something new, it's been hoped for for many years. But people forget and when someone opens their mouth and declare "Disclosure!" no one seems to remember that it's not new news, it's old news.

So-long disclosure and I hope you don't rear your ugly head again. Good riddance!

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Those people remind me of the internet version of the musical "The Music Man"

David Wilcock is the Harold Hill character.

Those other two are his cohorts scamming the citizens of Riverdale or where ever it was.

If it wasn't for the internet nobody would have any idea who these fools are.

Nobody takes them seriously particularly when Wilcock starts singing praises to Obama.

The Youtube video of him in L.A. when he starts the politic crap you can here peoples chairs scraping as they get up and leave.

Fools who listen to him and swoon at his words are just that.

[edit on 27-11-2009 by calcoastseeker]

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   
I cant wait for everyone eles to have contact with me. It will be a very happy time and that is coming so soon. Thank you

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   
hmmmm so pete peterson works for the govt? I thought after all the bs he was telling at that last confrence would have had him fired or something. Well I am glad I know who camelot really works for now. That has driven me crazy for the longest time. Now I know... that tubby blonde was appointed second command idiot of project: Camelot to lead people into thinking there is hope in the new age front. Appointed by the government. Well atleast thats my opinion on the fact that they are the ones giving the news. Well, when I was hanging out with barak lastnight at the white crib... he said he was waiting til sometime around christmas to tell the people whats really up. lol HA!

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkCyrus
I cant wait for everyone eles to have contact with me. It will be a very happy time and that is coming so soon. Thank you

What the hell are you talking about?
Do you think your an alien?

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 04:01 AM
link   
I agree that camelot was very good first year, but now it´s poor crap. They fight against ignorance but they are biggest ignorants. They believe in everyones so called whistleblower lies.
Best example in last days with their stupid hoaxing and fearmorgering about swine flu. Don´t believe what they writing on their first page because it´s absolutely nonsense.
And also I must laught how they changed to movie-critics website last month.

[edit on 27-11-2009 by Zmurfix]

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Visiting ESB

The duality within the conscience of humans (experimental) is a barrier because ET's do not have this duality within their own conscience. They are not protected against this duality that is present within the human mind. This is why they use other means of communication, that takes from as impressions. The most obvious one would be crop circles.

The next race that is emerging on this planet will be able to oblitarate that duality for they will have deconstruted human psychology, and will have enough identity in order to communicate freely with ET's.

[edit on 27-11-2009 by lagenese]

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 05:53 AM
link   
While I don't need to "believe" in UFO's etc, because I have experienced enough for myself to KNOW they exsist, I did not for one moment believe in any of the "disclosure" hype.....wouldn't even click on the threads really much...just gave me that sad feeling in my tummy, like...too bad, won't happen like that...

Even many self procalimed pshycic people have been saying no way to disclosre....this one guy said, "if there is disclosure tomorrow I will eat my hat!"....gave me a great chuckle...

Now on the other hand, if by some miracle we were the ones who were wrong and woke up stunned with news tomorrow, then I would know who a bunch more bunk psyhcics were, lol...including my own sad gut feeling I had, lol...

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by kcfusion
I think their making it up as they go along to be honest.

Yep i have always said that alien disclosure in my life in doubtful. Why do you really think people are ready for it?

Occasionally i think camelot do decent interviews. Like jordan maxwell. the way wilcox went into jordan at the end of that, was pure rubbish, jordan is right on this subject. David like people like greer want to believe that aliens go against what nature has shown us, i.e species that are superior, are always a threat to ones that are the understudies to them.

Nature has taught us that.

I just cannot believe anyone on earth things humans should not be equiped in case aliens are bad news. Why would humans ever want to get rid of nuclear weapons when it is shown that these weapons has brought peace to europe and russia.

Whether aliens are good or not, why should we let them have any power over us. This is something i agree with the ptb, we should have the ability to protect ourselves, from anything out there. But people like greer and wilcox, seem to think we should be totally defenceless, lol.

[edit on 11/27/2009 by andy1033]

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by lagenese

The duality within the conscience of humans (experimental) is a barrier because ET's do not have this duality within their own conscience. They are not protected against this duality that is present within the human mind. This is why they use other means of communication, that takes from as impressions. The most obvious one would be crop circles.

The next race that is emerging on this planet will be able to oblitarate that duality for they will have deconstruted human psychology, and will have enough identity in order to communicate freely with ET's.

Thanks. Now, I'm interested. What do you mean when you say "duality?" Do you mean our ability to be both good and "bad" or ...? I'm not quite sure even how to pose the question. It is interesting that you mentioned crop circles, they have always been a significant interest of mine. Can we get to the point where at least individuals can communicate with them? Lastly, are you a contactee? My reason for asking is I am wondering how would you know all of this if not...thanks...

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   

To answer your questions, i could start by the explanation of duality (experimental consciousness). This duality stems from the unconscious process of thoughts channeled through the human psyche. This duality, along with the unconscious thinking process, results in emotional and subjective approach to thoughts and events in our daily lives.

The consciousness of the self during evolution up to now as been one of domination, either from visible or invisible spheres. If we look at evolution, we must also look at other levels that are parallel to our own. Higher evolved species dominate less evolved ones. It's the same at the human level. Man dominates animals, strong animals dominate the weaker ones, etc.

The domination of mankind in on the mental level (the mind). When humans will know and fully understand all the inner workings of the psyche, they will start the process of setting themselves free from any and all manipulation.

When our own level of consciousness is high enough, meaning when duality within the mind is out of the equation, then direct communication with ET's is very easy.

As far as you last question is concerned, the answer i would give would be very occult in nature. If i were to reveal how i got this information, you would probably never believe it.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
December 21, 2012 would be a good day to disclose aliens.

[edit on 27-11-2009 by sphinx551]

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Visiting ESB
Thanks. Now, I'm interested. What do you mean when you say "duality?" Do you mean our ability to be both good and "bad" or ...? I'm not quite sure even how to pose the question. It is interesting that you mentioned crop circles, they have always been a significant interest of mine. Can we get to the point where at least individuals can communicate with them? Lastly, are you a contactee? My reason for asking is I am wondering how would you know all of this if not...thanks...

I think obliterating duality would be more of a, say, "rising above the dramma".... letting go of old systems, getting away from the greed based materialistic system, and heading towards a more self sustaining system that dosen't entertain power structures set up on greed and control....

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by mellisamouse

Yes, the letting go of the memory of the human race will be the biggest challenge for mankind. This is why deconstructing human psychology will be the first step towards that goal.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by lagenese
reply to post by mellisamouse

Yes, the letting go of the memory of the human race will be the biggest challenge for mankind. This is why deconstructing human psychology will be the first step towards that goal.

try not to freak them out, without a deeper explanation....lol... it won't be a memory loss in the way that sounded..

more of a hurdle passed, never having to go back to it...

Kind of like learning to read..you don't rember how you exactly "got it" finally, but now you can read!

You don't forget who you were when you were learning to read, you just forget what it was like NOT knowing how to read....

This will be a comparrison to make them feel more comfortable....

you won't forget what you looked like, or your friends or your dog, or loose fond memories neccessarily, but you will forget HOW to be in duality, as you will have learned past it, like learning to read, you forget somewhat NOT knowing how to read, as it now come SO naturally.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
It's a real shame there is people like this discrediting this subject for a bit of cash but that's what we have to put up with but im not disappointed because i know it will happen one day i have a strong feeling for 2010 the year we make contact now that would be good.
I know i can always say i believe there is life out there and why the need for the government to tell you its so its simple no serious research will happen until they disclose.

THANKYOU

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
There will be official disclosure from any world governement on the same day that turkeys vote for Christmas.
Get real folks, it aint ever gonna happen.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join