It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Moon Anomalies III - Other Peoples Work

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Imagir

Meh!

It is relevant, as it shows ALSO that your other thread regarding the Bosnian pyramids is based on the same false assumptions, perpetrated as a HOAX by the Bosnian 'scientist' from Houston.

All the imaginary pretty lines drawn on the images, complete guesswork, designed to make people fall for it, right?

Razzle-dazzle.....

WHERE are the signs of the supporting civilization MASSIVE enough to have built the derned thangs?? Huh?

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Again,
As I said to you Mr/Mrs this is not the thread where to discuss about Visoko. If you want talk about Visoko Pyramids then come with me and we speak of it...

But Not to try to derail this important thread on the Lunar Anomalies!

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by mcrom901

Speaking of which, what have you got to say about the Apollo 14 'mine' images I posted?

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

can you independently verify the authenticity of those pictures?

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Originally posted by Zarniwoop

OK, well that explains a lot. Don't worry 'bout me

I don't make this my life. I do find it very interesting though. I'll take 50% odds ANY time on finding someting significant. I always operate on about 1-2% odds of finding someting cool.

I don't operate on any odds as I don't have any expectations and I have not been disappointed because if there was anything to be found it would have been found by the many NASA employees who scanned all of the photos returned by the various missions. I don't accept claims of NASA airbrushing as many conspiracists like to believe as I have not seen any examples.

I looked at the thread, but you made it too hard to find whatever it was you saw and I got tired of trying. Please post here if you want. I think one of the most important things in posting these pics is reference... a pic of the anomaly, a source pic, and some thoughts.

I accidentally removed the photo and I just didn't bother to add it again. However, below you'll see it and a link for the larger overall photo.

I have on many occasions posted something initially that I thought was strange, but then explained it as a natural occurance. That is also part of the fun for me.

Fortunately, I have not had to retract anything I posted and all I had to add was a clearer description if needed.

You do realize we're talking about the moon, right? Pictures that are released into the public domain and their accompanying resolution vary greatly. Like any other investigative process, you need to work with what exists, and go from there. I have never found a "smoking gun", but I have found and seen several things that don't look right... at all.

FYI, I've been a lunar anomaly hunter since the early '80s. Yeah, I realize we're talking about the moon. There are many sources for high quality photos and I would not include the Internet as one. NASA publications are full of high-quality/resolution photos.

Here is a large (after you click on the small version) photo of Delisle Crater and if you look at the area inside the rim at approx. 7pm you'll see the sickle.
the-moon.wikispaces.com...

I cropped the above photo and the sickle is visible, again, at approx. 7pm.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cf19d69adf86.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1
Michio Kaku said the following at a recent lecture he gave at Arizona State University:

"Perhaps on our moon, there is a nanoship left by a passing space-faring civilization."

*I like his ideas and the attention he brings to them.

[edit on 29-12-2009 by Exuberant1]

So what does it matter what a Theoretical Physicist says? He is not dealing with reality because he qualifies his gosh-almighty comments with the word "Perhaps." Perhaps anything! Perhaps depends on a belief not irrefutable evidence which he doesn't have to worry about because his mind is not here among us but lost in the stars looking for that wormhole!.

Do you know that google cannot define "nanoship"! How about a regular, nuts-and-bolts craft like the ones seen and videotaped everyday? Those are the ones seen in the vicinity of the moon!

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Shrike
So what does it matter what a Theoretical Physicist says?

oh it matters a lot......

specially for somebody who is in the know....

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   

You are asking for independent verification of images from a direct NASA source?

Yet you're happy to accept much less from much less credible sources.

A little odd I would have thought.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   

no.... what i meant was.... how you can be so sure whether nasa is showing the genuine stuff & is not hiding anything?

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Well I can't be sure can I.

Perhaps an analysis on the images is in order to see if there is any manipulation of sorts.

Anyway, the comments about mining can't be taken at face value on their own, they need all corresponding details...such as the images of the craters in the discussion.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Ah weedwhacker! You're a breath of fresh air in this highly contaminated thread where guys are trying their darndest to prove that aliens are/were on the Moon by showing some fuzzy stuff like hair/fibers/dirt on the lens/images and insisting they're alien pipes/bridges/towers etc and what are perfectly natural formations on the Moon as alien pyramids/hexagons/domes and what not!

A star for you buddy!
I thought I was the only realist here on this thread!

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   

its funny to what extent people seem to be brainwashed that even when confronted with all such evidences....

It seems to me that the brainwashing is what's resulting in you guys seeing things in overpixelated photos. Anomalies are in the eyes of some beholders! Or creators.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imagir
Pyramid & Sphinx in Tycho Crater...

How many more times do we have to see this meaningless photo? You have too much time on your hands and perhaps also too much imagination. Why don't you post something worthwhile? Something we can all ooh and aah about? So far, Imagir, zero. Ditto for Exuberant1 and all other pseudoanomalists.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Hey Shrike,

I made a large cropping of your as15-m-2332 crater using a different source for the metrics.

Here ya go:

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   

I don't operate on any odds as I don't have any expectations and I have not been disappointed because if there was anything to be found it would have been found by the many NASA employees who scanned all of the photos returned by the various missions.

If you don't have any expectations, then why did you spend so much time looking at hundreds of moon pictures? Why do you spend any time on this thread? You must have some expectations. I sense you are disappointed by investing so much time and finding nothing. By being here, you are still looking for something... Hopefully something will turn up here that interests you

Originally posted by Zarniwoop
I have on many occasions posted something initially that I thought was strange, but then explained it as a natural occurence. That is also part of the fun for me.

Fortunately, I have not had to retract anything I posted and all I had to add was a clearer description if needed.

You just said the same thing I did... in slightly different terms. Do you consider further analysis a "retraction", or feel "fortunate" enough not to have ever changed your original point of view on a photo?

FYI, I've been a lunar anomaly hunter since the early '80s. Yeah, I realize we're talking about the moon. There are many sources for high quality photos and I would not include the Internet as one. NASA publications are full of high-quality/resolution photos.

Yes, you mentioned previously that you were a lunar anomaly hunter since the 80's, which I have respect for
However, it appears you are a just a bit bitter about finding nothing you consider worth while for your efforts. Kind of reminds me of the movie "National Treasure"... you are playing the part of John Voight, are you not?
Come on... you saw the ending, right?... join the persuit. We could use your experience!!!

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imagir
Pyramid & Sphinx in Tycho Crater...

Why don't you post something worthwhile? Something we can all ooh and aah about? So far, Imagir, zero. Ditto for Exuberant1 and all other pseudoanomalists.

Well, that just about sums it up!!

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Imagir

But Not to try to derail this important thread on the Lunar Anomalies!

Barf!

I've yet to see one Lunar "anomaly" on this thread, on your threads, on any thread on any forum!

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by The Shrike

oh really?

as you seem to be the lunar expert.... why dont you lend your expertise in sorting out some terrestrial anomalies......

hamptonroads.com...

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by mcrom901

no.... what i meant was.... how you can be so sure whether nasa is showing the genuine stuff & is not hiding anything?

Another tired old argument. How can you even consider thinking about such stuff? What drives you people? What evidence can you provide to support your thinking?

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

Well I can't be sure can I.

Perhaps an analysis on the images is in order to see if there is any manipulation of sorts.

Anyway, the comments about mining can't be taken at face value on their own, they need all corresponding details...such as the images of the craters in the discussion.

Shorthand for where's the beef (i.e. evidence)?

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join