It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Armed Service: Thanksgiving for the Serving

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I know from experience that being away from home on days like this is hard. I wish all those who are serving a very Happy Thanksgiving.

My son is away in Greece formerly in Iraq.

God Bless

Slay

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Ditto.

And a Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours as well.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
May God richly bless those who serve, have served, and will serve this country, this Thanksgiving, and always, for without their service, and sacrifice, the only thing we would be celebrating, would be the loss of our freedom... Let's hope we still have that freedom next Thanksgiving...

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Thank you to the gallant, honorable and magnificent men and woman serving in the armed forces. We wish you safe return to your families, friends and loved ones.

You are appreciated!

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Don't forget the Gravy!

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   

IRAQ 2008

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a1e0fa816010.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 26-11-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
It's hard to be away from friends and family during the holidays.

I wish all those who are serving a happy Thanksgiving.

*and hopefully some really good food!*

Cheers

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Been there, done that.

Not the best feeling in the world to be in another country separated from your love ones during the Holidays.

I wish all those serving the best.

In my book, you are never forgotten.

Happy Thanksgiving

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Thank you

2nd line

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   

My appreciation and respect goes out to all our young Americans serving abroad!

Being in a foreign country thousands of miles away from family, especially for the first time can be a tough time, it was for me in Africa my first Thanksgiving!

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Happy Thanksgiving to all those who serve!

There are a lot of people here in the states that are thinking of you today.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Anjin

Thanks ....
It'sl alll good

PEACE
Slay

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
have a happy safe thanksgiving troops.

keep your heads down, and your spirits high.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
HAPPY THANKSGIVING to all the brave men and women in the armed forces of the United States of America. It is because of your selfless actions and desire to make the world a better place that my family as well as yours are still free and safe on this special holiday. We are free from so much danger that we would undoubtedly be in, if brave men and women like you never volunteered to help keep us safe.
I hope every one of you is able to make a connection with a loved one back home today and know how much you are appreciated. People like me would not stand a chance on our own whether we admit to it or not. We need you. We look to you for protection but also seek your guidance as you have seen more then most can comprehend. We trust in you because you are us. You are our brothers and sisters, mothers and fathers, aunts and uncles, cousin, friends, neighbors and co-workers. We will always support you and we know you will always support the American people.
Thank You very much from my family to yours.
God bless you and your families and God bless America.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I'm thankful our troops don't have to deal with C-rats now those were nasty especially the ham and eggs...of course MRE's aren't that much better...

We miss you not being with us.... but rest assured your in our thoughts and prayers

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Here's to all those confused and lost souls around the world, doing what they "think" is "right", for the sake of harmony and peace for their country! It is not Good vs Evil.... it's People vs. People! We're all here on ONE planet for ONE purpose, to experience life to it's fullest extend!

I know many souls join the military to do something "good", but all miss the bigger picture... without ARMY we can NOT possibly be at war! The few old men sitting on top of the world behind closed doors sending our young souls into war for sake of "their" freedom, yet behind the scene they're gaining control making us hate one another!

Here's to a "HOPE" of one day the people in the world would see there is NOTHING to gain by killing one another and that maybe ONE day we all come together as ONE to explore the stars... and see this beautiful enormous universe we all live in. Instead of killing each other for the name of "Freedom"!

East, west ,south and north... no one wants to see their loved ones dead... so I hope one day this madness ends!

[edit on 26-11-2009 by freighttrain]

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Thank You to all the brave men and women serving our country!

My son is a sailor in the USN and blessed to be able to spend Thanksgiving with him today.

May all those who lost loved ones find peace and comfort.

MM

[edit on 26-11-2009 by endofdays]

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Happy Thanksgiving to all of you serving abroad. Here's hoping for your swift and safe return home.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
No thanks to the government >.>

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join