It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Armed Service: Thanksgiving for the Serving

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Happy dying givings from me and good riddens; that means fewer extreme right wings for democrasy.

Go you liberals!

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by SS.Invictus

God Bless Ya anyway brother, and remember, someone took a round, so you could share that....Happy Thanksgiving Troops, God Bless

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Happy Thanksgiving ,God Bless Come Home Safe!!!

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Dude my history of liberties, ends in World War 2.

It is a blasphemy to recycle per se on the daily basis the dogma of Immortal Heroes.

Stop justyfing and applying thanksgivings to the current state of "soldiers, troops and warriors/fighters".

I am greatful for endings of wars like that, even though no nation ever dares to state publicly the pre-truths on how EXACTLY those wars came about; which in a way turns the heroic nations, to the opera of guilt and shame.

I.e take a good look in the "whysandhows" of your history book.

Wrong, do your own search.

Ha.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I am thankful to be on leave from Iraq and be here at home for thanksgiving. Too bad the rest of my Battery couldnt be here in the states to have some of this high quality turkey and stuffing, but when they come back next year as will I we will have good times to forget the bad ones and remember that we are still government tools of war.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Blesssings and many thanks to all the brave men and women of our armed services and their families.Without your sacrificies freedom would just be a word to us.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by freetree64
reply to post by SS.Invictus

remember, someone took a round, so you could share that...

Would you mind explaining your reasoning for saying that, I don't get it.
How have anyones freedoms or the American way of life been threatened from an
external source ? I served in Vietnam, in combat, so it isn't as if I'm a snot nose kid.
All the 'thank the troop stuff ' for our freedoms. Not picking on you, just think it is Politically correct, MSM, brainwashed nonsense.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
gotta agree with you daz...the glorification of "taking a bullet" for Amerikan freedoms, when you are losing those very same freedoms all the time, makes no sense at all....

I have served my country previously...I found nothing "glorious" about it...quite the opposite infact....

How does the murdering of civilians thousands of miles away from the US seem soooo deserved of applause???

How is this contributing to your freedoms??

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I'm going to say something that will probably make me fairly unpopular with my countrymen, but here goes.

I'd like to give thanks to America from Down Under

Without America's intervention in WW2 in the Pacific, Japan would have invaded Australia. The British left us for dead.

Regardless of public opinion these days, the US has done some great things in recent history.

As my late Grandfather (who served in Papua New Guinea) always used to say:

'God bless the yanks'.

Happy thanksgiving to all of you over there!

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by fooffstarr

As my late Grandfather (who served in Papua New Guinea) always used to say:

'God bless the yanks'.

Happy thanksgiving to all of you over there!

Thank you from over here and wishing you well too.
America has always been there for freedom loving people of the world and it is very nice to hear the gratitude expressed.

No matter how much the elite or TPTB push ahead with their agenda, Americans are good people who do what is right. That goes for our soldiers as well. We need not be divided America, we just need to continually share all the facts and try our best to educate one another.
We do good things and we always will. We are Americans.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Did you hear that President Obama made a surprise visit to the troops to wish them a happy Thanksgiving and show his support... Nah, just kidding - that piece of crap Obama could not care less about the American military men, he is easily the worst President we have ever had.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Happy thanks giving to all the troops and seamen, hopefully those who are away from a great family feast at lest got a nice meal today.

Happy thanks giving to everyone else too.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join