It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Colorado Chemtrails 11-25-09

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Thanks for the information. For the last week or two I watched all the jets on normal patterns and their "Contrails" Disappear. Yesterday These were intentional "Patterns" checkerboarding and criss crossing across the sky. The "Chemtrails" as all describe disburse into cloud patterns and cloud the sky. Shortly after I posted this the flights stopped, and by nightfall the chemtrail clouds were gone and no rain yet.

Thanks again.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
There really isn't anything to post. I kept up with it in a calendar book.
and yes, alot of rain this past summer. We have had 3 different times in the last 9 months that rain was nonstop for 6-9 days. We still have areas that are flooded. We just go another way now to get where we are going.
The water sitting now is really starting to stink.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
The Chemtrails are real. They were all over south florida on the morning of the 27th. I do not take preventive measures when I see them because I do not know their purpose. They could be saving our lives for all we know. Or they could be poisoning us. I do notice that when they are present, I tend to operate physically on a higher level. Although as I type this I realize that night I did have the worst migraine I have had in recent memory. I will have to take notice if future chemtrails have the same affect. I was working in the yard all day so allergies are another possibility.

I do not believe these were contrails as I live within 20 minutes between two major airports. I find it unlikely that given my proximity to the airports that dozens of planes would have been flying at 31,000 ft that morning. Most planes flying over my house are not anywhere near that altitude.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
There was a thick white trail in the sky above Mountain Home AFB in Idaho from the early morning of Nov 25 to the time I went to bed that night.
I've seen plenty of F-15s flying around on a daily basis but I've never noticed a trail last so long before that day.
I spoke to a friend that day who works as a jet engine mechanic on the base & I asked him why this contrail wasn't dissipating. He said something technical about different fuels burning differently but it was obvious that he had no real answer and he didn't pretend to.
Anyway, it rained the next day. I am new to all of this chemtrail information but I did wonder how rain would affect a possible chemtrail so it's interesting to me that another user pointed that out.

This is my first post. I hope it isn't completely useless.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by kthx9
This is my first post. I hope it isn't completely useless.

I don't think it's completely useless, I too am just getting into the whole con/chemtrails topic.

So contrails are fuel/condensation evaporating from the airplane, and chemtrails are what exactly? Are they seeding the clouds to produce more rain, reflecting the sun back into space, poisoning our brains for mass control?? Or is it all of these things?

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by cwt8466

So contrails are fuel/condensation evaporating from the airplane

Yeah, pretty much. Here is NASA's explanantion:

Contrails are clouds formed when water vapor condenses and freezes around small particles (aerosols) that exist in aircraft exhaust. Some of that water vapor comes from the air around the plane; and, some is added by the exhaust of the aircraft.

Contrail Science

and chemtrails are what exactly?

They are a fictional phenomenom created by journalist (not meteorologist, or even someone who works within the field of science)William Thomas.
The guy is a crook who cashes in on peoples gullability. He is happy to teach more about "Chemtrails", but the catch is, you gotta buy his books and DVD's.

I am not saying that there is not any weather modification (secret or public) programs, I am also not sayin that the Military at some point has not tested spraying chemicals from planes. But what I am saying, is that everytime an aircraft leaves a persistant condensation vapor trail, there are no extra chemicals (besided the pollutants from the engine exhaust) being sprayed, and it is not a nefarious plan orchestrated by Dr. Evil.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I am in Colorado and the reason for all of the CONtrails is because traffic at DIA and in Colorado Springs is super busy thanks to TDay travel.

Ive been spending lots of time outside and despite the CONtrails, the skies are crystal clear and beautiful. Its super cold up there - that is why they are lingering.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by cwt8466

Or is it all of these things?

Depends on who you ask.
I am sure its water vapor everytime! Yap!

Consumer Alert: Toxic Chemicals to be Sprayed Over San Francisco

www.organicconsumers.org...

If the aerial program happens as planned, we will be sprayed with a chemical mixture, for three days each month, for up to nine months out of the year, and for three to five years. That's correct. Those are the estimates given by the CDFA. There is a synthetic pheromone involved, and an additional list of chemicals, still to be determined, but similar to the Checkmate product used over Santa Cruz and Monterey. The delivery system proposed is a tiny plastic microcapsule, which time-releases the product over 30 days, and which can be inhaled into lung tissue.

sanfrancisco.about.com...
stopaerialspraying.com...
www.rumormillnews.com...

The Benton County Mosquito Control District will spray Dibrom over 35,000 acres in Richland, West Richland, Benton City and Prosser.

www.tri-cityherald.com...

"The Air Force doesn't do anything that emits anything other than a normal contrail, which is vapor," U.S. Air Force spokeswoman Margaret Gidding told Spokane's The Spokesman-Review from the Pentagon.

But a lab test done in September, 1997 on a sample of JP-8 jet fuel by Aqua Tech Environmental Labs in Ohio found 51 toxic substances - including ethylene dibromide (EDB). Banned in 1983 by the Environmental Protection Agency in a rare emergency order, EDB is a potent pesticide, chemical irritant and known carcinogen. Air Force planes routinely jettison JP-8 to lower aircraft weight for safe landings.

www.worldgathering.net...
This rabbit hole goes deep, are you sure you want to dig?
This is only a couple instances.
Sometimes it may be better just not knowing......

I'm sure one of the debunkers will be along soon to tell us they
dont spray chemicals! If they do they are good chemicals!

This place kills me!

[edit on 30-11-2009 by dodadoom]

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by dodadoom

You compare crop dusting to "chemtrails". Brilliant (or not so brilliant) straw man.

Yes, there were very small amounts of so not so nice substances in jet fuel in 1997. Do you have a bit more up to date report by any chance? Oh, remember how gasoline used to have lead in it? Was that a dastardly plan to poison us all too? I wonder if they're still at it.

You compare fuel dumping to "chemtrails". Brilliant (or not so brilliant) straw man.
Some aircraft (civilian and military), not all, are capable of dumping fuel in flight. It is not done on a routine basis.

[edit on 11/30/2009 by Phage]

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   

No one is denying that chemicals have and are being sprayed, you're using a strawman argument.

Crop dusting, mosquito spraying, dumping of jet fuel etc is NOT what people claim to be chemtrails. Chemtrails are supposed to be from aircraft flying at high altitude, leaving behind a continual trail that spreads out turning into clouds (strangely enough, just like a contrail).

You're throwing anything airborne and chemical related at the wall and hoping it sticks.

By definition that is disinformation. Why are you trying to hurt the chemtrailer cause by diluting it with off topic, strawman arguments?

Are you a triple agent, sent here to lower the IQ of chemtrailers?

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I tell ya what, I hope dodadoom doesnt ever become a farmer, because crop dusting at 31,000ft+ just doesn't seem that effective

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Are you a triple agent, sent here to lower the IQ of chemtrailers?

That was the funniest thing that Ive read all day, but sadly, I think you may be right

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ZombieJesus

That was fast! Hey guys!
I was raised on a farm and I do know how bad pesticides are
and how they are applied!
Spraying crops and spraying people is slightly different....
but thanks!

What does it matter which chemicals we are being poisoned with?
I have shown proof of the fact that we are!
What are they spraying chocolate? LOL!

Didn't you look up the chemicals being sprayed?
Or the side effects listed?
Or course its intentional spraying!

Dont look like it matters to them if it happens to hurt us,
do you?

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

No one is denying that chemicals have and are being sprayed,

Thank you C, that is all I am saying.
But I showed proof and not an opinion.
You just admited it then anyway....
As for the rest of it, you know me better than that.
Carry on basher crew.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ZombieJesus

You dont have anything better to post than insults
and personal attacks or can you stick to the topic?

Musta hit a nerve and I havent even mentioned "Operation Cloverleaf" yet.....

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   

The point is that the persistent contrails which are being called "chemtrails" have nothing to do with crop dusting.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Again, nobody here is denying that spraying is not going on, just not what the chemtrail myth portrays.

I always thought the chemtrail theory was that contrails that last for more than a minute or so are so called chemtrails.

Everything you posted has nothing to do with high altitude flying, which is where the supposed chemtrails occur. Persistant contrails dont typically happen under 30,000ft, crop dusting is much, much, much lower then that.

And as for JP-8, its a fuel, and fuel does have some nasty stuff, and yes, maybe it should not have had that chemical since the 80's, but hey, stuff happens. Jettisoning fuel would probably not be the best, or safest (for the pilot and passengers at least) way to disperse nefarious chemicals.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   

I made no personal attacks or insults, but as the internet cannot convey tone, I was merely being sarcastic. Your were likening crop dusting to chemtrails, which kinda works against the whole chemtrail theory. I saw the humor and commented on it.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Thanks for the insult free replies!
I am happily shocked!
Then we agree we are being sprayed with chemicals?
I am sure a plane could spray many different chemicals at many
different altitudes if the pilot really wanted to....

Are chemtrails at 30,000 feet real? At 500 feet?
Who knows. They have and do spray junk in the air.
But, stuff happens, oh well.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   

There is no reason to think that contrails are anything but contrails. If it's supposed to be a means of intentional dispersing toxic substances it's an absurdly inefficient and inaccurate way to do it. No, they are not "real".

Yes, crop dusting is real.

[edit on 11/30/2009 by Phage]

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join