It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Colorado Chemtrails 11-25-09

page: 1
4
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Anyone notice the chemtrails today. They're out of control! Its only 10:30 and the sky is striped from East to West.

Colorado had its rainiest summer in a long time this year. Since I ride my bike to work I noticed that heavy chemtrailing corresponded to rain later in the day. I'd get home from work around 2 or 3 and by dusk it would rain.

Colorado averages 50 days of rain a year and we're already well past that. I wonder if it has anything to do with chemtrails.

We do have three air force bases close by and Norad and the entire Air Force. FEMA headquarters is right across the street from me. If they were going to test anywhere itd make sense to be close to home.

Lemme know what you think. If you live near Denver look outside!




posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I live in Denver and I also noticed the Chemtrails EVERYWHERE! I managed to record some video. Ill upload later. jets looking like they're playing chicken, Crazy
[edit on 25-11-2009 by GodsOfNothing]

[edit on 25-11-2009 by GodsOfNothing]



posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
They were here iin az city today, not only that there was a strong chemical smell all over town today. Never had that happen before. Really freaked me out.



posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Here in Northeast Texas also. Very heavy this morning. I have been keeping a calendar of when I see them and what the weather does after. usually in our area, two days after we get alot of rain. Anybody else keeping a pattern?



posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Wow!! This was the heaviest chemtrailing i've seen in Denver!! From about 9am to 10:30 am it was everywhere. It died down around noon. The few clouds that were around dissipated. Now that the global warming hoax is being exposed they must be trying to raise temps so they can push their phony carbon taxation plan in Copenhagen. People who usually call me nuts were calling me about the chemtrails today. It was obvious.



posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Coloradoinformant
 


Yeah CI. I'm up in Green Mountain and I saw perfect stripes across the sky. If it was regular airplane traffic it would have been confused, criss crossed and disorganized. This was a planned spraying campaign that seems to have gone from colorado into northern AZ and even Texas. The entire southwest is being canvassed. You're right it disappeared by the afternoon.

I heard chemtrails actually reflect sunlight out of the atmosphere back into space. In the gas are tiny particles of reflective metal like aluminum. Supposedly this prevents some of the greenhouse gases from entering the atmosphere and causing global warming.

Maybe, if global warming is a hoax, then chemtrails are trying to block the rays of the sun from heating the planet to dangerous levels. Maybe chemtrails serve both these purposes.

(I get the feeling Alcoa is behind chemtrails. A huge aluminum manufacterer who's president served as secretary of the treasury and appears at bilderberg. Paul O'Neill)

There was also talk about spraying in Ukraine before the outbreak of the flu there. People in Iowa were also seeing heavy, heavy chemtrailing and now some say pneumonic plague or whatever is there now. Just topics for discussion regarding the current increase in chemtrailing

Either way I'm glad to know that other people saw them.



posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by crazy?
Here in Northeast Texas also. Very heavy this morning. I have been keeping a calendar of when I see them and what the weather does after. usually in our area, two days after we get alot of rain. Anybody else keeping a pattern?



Could you copy and post some of the data you've done. All I have is my observations but no pictures or graphs or charts to accompany it.

How was the summer there this year? Rainer than normal? I mean it was so rainy here people were freaking out. It reminded me of Seattle or Vancouver. I mean it was almost every day. Thats unheard of for a high desert climate like Denver's.

What about in AZ city? Any more rain there in correlation to the chemtrails?



posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Here is a link to a very important sticky in the Fragile Earth forum.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Oz will be more than happy to provide actual weather data on your locations and times of sightings.




posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZombieJesus
Here is a link to a very important sticky in the Fragile Earth forum.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Oz will be more than happy to provide actual weather data on your locations and times of sightings.



Thanks for the BS. I saw them today too...even my mother has commented on them. Also, why is it that I can acutally see the flights that leave from DIA but these planes seem to be so high up I can barely make them out - always. Chemtrail or whatever you want to call them are not contrails...as I saw these too, today. Looping flight patterns? I'm sure these are due to the weather data you put forth.

ColoradoJens



posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens
 





Thanks for the BS.


Yes, the science of meteorology is total BS


Your lack of meteorlogical knowledge and gut feelings show far more empiracle evidence then any scientific data can ever prove. With that kind of attitude, Im sure your theories will be published in notable science journals ASAP





Also, why is it that I can acutally see the flights that leave from DIA but these planes seem to be so high up I can barely make them out - always.


Because when an aeroplane is taking off or landing, it is much closer to the ground than a plane at cruising altitude.

The typical cruising altitude for a commercial jet is about 35,000ft, so dont feel bad you cant see much, you're not the only one, about 6.5 billion other humans have the same problem seeing anything that far away





Chemtrail or whatever you want to call them are not contrails


Lets not get into what qualifies as a "chemtrail". If you want to get technical, passing gas from eating to many beans could be considered a "chemtrail".




Looping flight patterns? I'm sure these are due to the weather data you put forth.


Not from weather data, would probably have more to do with the fact that you live by an International Airport.

Believe it or not, ATC is not always perfect, and sometimes a landing may get delayed and a plane will have to buy some time and do a "looping flight pattern" as you so eloquently put it, before they can land.

But Im sure everything I have just posted will be brushed off as "disinfo agent".



posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Here are the soundings for DNR.
306.7 9144 -46.8 -59.7 21 0.04 345 68 317.3 317.5 317.4
300.0 9290 -47.9 -59.9 24 0.04 345 70 317.7 317.9 317.7
292.8 9449 -49.0 -61.0 23 0.04 355 72 318.3 318.5 318.3
290.0 9511 -49.5 -61.5 23 0.03 355 72 318.6 318.7 318.6
285.0 9625 -50.3 -62.3 23 0.03 353 72 319.0 319.1 319.0
250.0 10460 -58.3 -68.3 27 0.02 340 68 319.3 319.3 319.3
246.0 10562 -59.3 -69.3 26 0.01 339 68 319.2 319.3 319.2
219.1 11278 -64.4 -73.6 27 0.01 330 68 322.1 322.1 322.1
213.0 11453 -65.7 -74.7 28 0.01 330 66 322.7 322.7 322.7
208.6 11582 -64.6 -73.6 28 0.01 335 60 326.3 326.4 326.3
200.0 11840 -62.5 -71.5 29 0.01 320 53 333.6 333.7 333.6

The air over Colorado is very cold above above 31,000 feet (row 5). Cold enough (column 3) for contrails to form in 0% humidity (column 5). Cold enough for persistent contrails with the humidity being 23% and higher.



posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZombieJesus
reply to post by ColoradoJens
 





Thanks for the BS.


Yes, the science of meteorology is total BS


Your lack of meteorlogical knowledge and gut feelings show far more empiracle evidence then any scientific data can ever prove. With that kind of attitude, Im sure your theories will be published in notable science journals ASAP





Also, why is it that I can acutally see the flights that leave from DIA but these planes seem to be so high up I can barely make them out - always.


Because when an aeroplane is taking off or landing, it is much closer to the ground than a plane at cruising altitude.

The typical cruising altitude for a commercial jet is about 35,000ft, so dont feel bad you cant see much, you're not the only one, about 6.5 billion other humans have the same problem seeing anything that far away





Chemtrail or whatever you want to call them are not contrails


Lets not get into what qualifies as a "chemtrail". If you want to get technical, passing gas from eating to many beans could be considered a "chemtrail".




Looping flight patterns? I'm sure these are due to the weather data you put forth.


Not from weather data, would probably have more to do with the fact that you live by an International Airport.

Believe it or not, ATC is not always perfect, and sometimes a landing may get delayed and a plane will have to buy some time and do a "looping flight pattern" as you so eloquently put it, before they can land.

But Im sure everything I have just posted will be brushed off as "disinfo agent".


Thanks but I don't agree with OZ's theory of chemtrails. &Thanks for using him as a source. I saw many contrails today. And I saw many chemtrails. If the idea is that contrails maintain their lines for hundreds of miles, slowly begin to fall from the sky thousands of feet (all while maintaining a perfect line), and slowly dissapate into a haze in the sky, I'm all for the data. Show me. The little buggers faded out pretty quickly next to the big boys. Perhaps ice crystals act in this way all the time, except when in the same air space at the same time of day. I admit I may be wrong. I am seeing something obvious that is not right.

ColoradoJens



posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens
 

Were the "little guys" at the same altitude as the "big boys"? How could you tell?

As the upper air soundings show, a pretty small difference in altitude can show a pretty big difference in conditions. Contrail production below 31,000 feet would have been quite different than that above. It is also true that different aircraft engines operate at different temperatures and produce different levels of water vapor and particulates which all influences contrail formation.


[edit on 11/25/2009 by Phage]



posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Here are the soundings for DNR.
306.7 9144 -46.8 -59.7 21 0.04 345 68 317.3 317.5 317.4
300.0 9290 -47.9 -59.9 24 0.04 345 70 317.7 317.9 317.7
292.8 9449 -49.0 -61.0 23 0.04 355 72 318.3 318.5 318.3
290.0 9511 -49.5 -61.5 23 0.03 355 72 318.6 318.7 318.6
285.0 9625 -50.3 -62.3 23 0.03 353 72 319.0 319.1 319.0
250.0 10460 -58.3 -68.3 27 0.02 340 68 319.3 319.3 319.3
246.0 10562 -59.3 -69.3 26 0.01 339 68 319.2 319.3 319.2
219.1 11278 -64.4 -73.6 27 0.01 330 68 322.1 322.1 322.1
213.0 11453 -65.7 -74.7 28 0.01 330 66 322.7 322.7 322.7
208.6 11582 -64.6 -73.6 28 0.01 335 60 326.3 326.4 326.3
200.0 11840 -62.5 -71.5 29 0.01 320 53 333.6 333.7 333.6

The air over Colorado is very cold above above 31,000 feet (row 5). Cold enough (column 3) for contrails to form in 0% humidity (column 5). Cold enough for persistent contrails with the humidity being 23% and higher.

Those numbers mean nothing to me, could someone explain them to me?



posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by calstorm
 

The numbers come from radiosondes (instruments attached to weather balloons) which are launched twice each day from various locations. Each row is the data obtained at an altitude as the balloon rises. I only provided a small portion of the data, the altitudes at which long distance flights operate.

The first column in each row is the atmospheric pressure in millibars. The second column is the altitude in meters. The third column is the temperature in Celsius. The forth column is dew point...relative humidity...mixing ratio (don't ask)...wind direction...wind speed in knots...potential temp (don't ask)...equivalent potential temp (really, don't ask)...virtual potential temp (really, really, don't ask).




[edit on 11/26/2009 by Phage]



posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 03:23 AM
link   
they chem trailed in Portland OR as well on the 25th.

I wonder why they are timing heavy spraying on the same days?



posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Heavy in Atlanta the last week too, even with natural cloud cover, which is rare.

Note to Mods: Is there a T&C that covers the kind of trolling the chemtrail wannabe debunkers seem to be doing in every topic on the subject? It's almost stalkerish behaviour, and most of the time it's pretty condescending. They really disrupt those of us who just want to discuss our experiences. And most of us who are follow this are well aware to the contrail and weather connections and will even mention to those new to it. This is one subject where people must simply agree to disagree on.



posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 03:44 AM
link   
If you have seen chemtrails, then you have already been contaminated with the mind-control pharmaceuticals. How do you know you aren't thinking/saying exactly what TPTB want you to? Why don't you wear respirators or gas masks? If they were spraying near my town I would be outta there in an instant. How can you be so reckless with you and your family's health?



posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   
We have had beautiful clear blue skies most of the week, no rain in forecast until tonight.

The Chemtrails are in the sky this morning


Criss Crossing with checkerboard patterns


I have noticed these for years and when they are there it always rains heavy.



posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by SANTA CLAWS
 

Yes, persistent and spreading contrails are known phenomena and have been studied for quite a while. The conditions which are conducive to producing them are found during the approach of a rain producing weather system.It is the weather which produces the contrails, not vice versa. This paper was written in 1971, long before people claim the "spraying" started.

It is often observed that contrails spread considerably beyond the initial width defined by the outward extension of the wing-tip vortices. Under favorable conditions, a lateral spread of kilometers is observed with presumably comparable vertical spreading. If sufficient air carrier traffic exists, and entire overcast of contrail cirrus may develop and persist for hours with the rapid growth in the ice budget of individual contrails.

One typically finds contrails growing (contrail growth hereafter meaning an increase in the ice budget) 100-200 mi ahead of an approaching winter cyclone.

ams.allenpress.com...

[edit on 11/28/2009 by Phage]




top topics



 
4
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join