It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Policeman slams man's head into window

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 05:59 AM
link   
I don't know.

I saw this on the national news and I wondered why it was on there.

Maybe I'm getting use to the idea of abuse as this one seems small in comparison to much of the rest.

I see a drunk guy being an idiot and I see a cop giving him an extra shove into the glass to let him know who's in charge. Was it necessary? Probably not, but I see nothing that makes me want to see the cop punished.

Personally I'd rather see the guy punished by the cop then have his life dragged through the corrupt court system where he'll have to show up at least 3-6 times and waste 3-6 days of work and then have to pay for an attorney and a bunch of court fees.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Official Statement.

Police arrest man for assaulting Train.
Individual detained after police arrested the man, who witnesses say "head butted the train".
One witness was quoted as saying "man, the train was like, just sittin' there, minding its own business, when this jackass head butted it. Lucky the cops were there, or who knows how hurt the train could have gotten, I mean look at that window".

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 06:21 AM
link   
I've seen video of cops being clearly abusive, using excessive force. This one doesn't look so clear cut, it appears it may have been accidental. It's not like the cop grabbed his head and smashed it into the window.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Its just a shame we (the public) cant put a few cops heads through glass windows from time to time.
If anything it might make them see sense and actually want to listen to the public more instead of going off on their little "Hitler Power Trips" and doing crap like this.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   
It looked like an accident to me.

Of course there is only one angle to the shot, so we don't know.

Course, listening to the claps of the other riders when the guy is hauled off the train makes it seem that the cop was in the right.

Like others have said, when your being an idiot sometimes you get what you get. Cops aren't always wrong, cops aren't always in complete control of a situation either. Maybe if the suspect had more respect for others on the train he wouldn't find himself in this situation to begin with? Just perhaps.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

I actually saw that footage

The guy was resisting arrest for a start, and it actually looked like his head smashed the window by accident.

Ive seen much much worse from cops

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join