It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rush is Thoroughly Exposing the Lie of Global Warming!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Rush Limbaugh is thoroughly exposing the hoax of Global Warming today for the scam that it is,and doing it with a passion!(About how it is just to give globalists more money,control,etc,...)

Why do I think this is bad?

I think it's only going to further those who are against being exposed,(that is,our government),into more aggressively trying to shut down conservative radio shows!

I wonder if Rush has bodyguards??!!

Man,if there's anything the Darkness hates,it's Light!

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Wow, I'm surprised people still listen to this bloated hypocrite. I used to a long time ago, but he lost me when his pill-popping scandal was brought to light. Shame too, he usually has some good points.....but can you really trust the man? More often than not, I think he just likes to wave the G.O.P flag, and will automatically support that platform regardless of the truth. Typical of Conservatives though, they're usually caught in scandals concerning the various "social ills" they most passionately argue against.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
How much longer can this administration Blatantly lie even when exposed?Where is the Media?

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by genius/idoit
How much longer can this administration Blatantly lie even when exposed?Where is the Media?

When you control the media, you can get people to believe anything, plus the government does what it wants anyway.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Seems to me that just like with Health Care,Cap--Trade,the Bailouts,...no matter how much opposition,they keep going full-steam ahead!

It's like watching a train-wreck in progress...and worse yet,being on the train as it happens!

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by thumper666

I think all politicians are caught in scandals and lies all across the board. And I don't think the op is hearing this for the first time and saying it's true. I think it's more like the global warming machine is getting exposed in the mainstream, and iti's a good thing. I would have to agree.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I've wondered over this last year if the whole media-scene is like the old "Good Cop/Bad Cop" routine. They're all more or less controlled by the Powers That Be,anyhow!

We wouldn't even know how bad we have it if not for the "good guys" telling us.

Also,if TPTB are LETTING this much get through,what can that mean? Does it mean they already know they're too far along for anyone to begin opposing them?

Yes,I'm really glad for the exposure the lies are getting.

But,like a good skeptic/Conspiracy Theorist,I'll bet there's more to this than meets the eye!

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
It's exactly like the scene in Big Daddy(Adam Sandler)Where they're playing poker and the one guy has a full house and the kid has 2,5,6,8,king and the kid says I win and the guy say's "this is B S every hand he has nothing and wins what kind of game is this?" and the kid says it's called I win.

It also brings to mind what Anita Dunn said about Mao,

In 1947, when Mao Tse-tung was being challenged within his own party, on his plan to basically take China over, Chiang Kai-shek and the nationalist Chinese held the cities, they had the army, they had the air force, they had everything on their side and people said how can you win, how can you do this, how can you do this against all odds against you, and Mao Tse-tung said “You fight your war and I’ll fight mine.” Think about that for a second, you don’t have to accept the definition of how to do things and you don’t have to follow other people’s choices in the past. Okay. It is about your choices in your path, you fight your own war. You lay out your own path. You figure out what is right for you. You don’t let external definition how good you are internally. You fight your own war. You let them fight their’s. Everybody has their own path.

obamical takes that to the extreme!

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Sorry for the derail but you really got my hopes up!
-----------------------------------------------------------

Mods, you can't tell me this is off topic

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Yep,that's just what this thread needed!

It had fire,it had ice,...

Now if only it had Limbaugh's head on the body of the main character,it'd have been perfect!

Thanks for contributing,Signals!

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Boy.... I was right on with my prediction.

The first response was going to be someone attacking Rush and totally ignoring the point and topic he was bringing up. It's getting to be too predictable.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
What a load of crap. Not everything in this world is a conspiracy... I live in rural Australia and I can swear to you right now global warming is a reality.

I fear our bush fires this year might be worse than last years that killed over 100 people and destroyed towns.

Its not even summer here yet and already we are experiencing massive heat waves in excess of 40 degrees Celsius, the hottest so far was 43 degrees...

It isn't even summer!!! Wake up, global warming is real

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
The only real known cause for global warming is the sun,...and the hot air coming out of the mouth's of politicians!

If people have harmed the environment,and they surely have,how is throwing money at the problem going to help?

It's a scheme where you buy the right to emit CO2! You'll have to pay for the right to breathe,for gosh sake!

In the United States,no one is allowed to put up sloar panels in the desert! Solar panels are being manufactured in China!

Green jobs here? The only green jobs are going to be for the enviro-nazis when they monitor your every move!

Honestly,this is not about the environment! There's plenty of the "environment" to go around! The elite just want to tell you what you can and cannot do!

It makes me sick,the kind of power they want over people!

Read this article,and then you'll see what I mean!

www.capmag.com...

It's about the Global Poverty Act,and it's about Cap-n-Trade,and indentured servitude!

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by pavil

Actually, I didn't miss the point.....Rush is a windbag against anything not spoonfed him by the G.O.P.. However, I'm glad to know there's at least one psychic here at A.T.S..

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Still no comment about the leak of the global warming scientists emails? That's ok, just start bashing FOX news too, that will deflect things.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Where is the proof that these "hacked emails" are even legit?

Some guy, too cowardly to provide credentials, posted them anonymously on a public FTP, without as much as a sliver of proof to validate his claims. Gee...doesnt that sound like the internet we all know?

the moronic masses are always so quick to believe anything negative they hear about the opposition.

And they believe it even more vehemently when there is even less evidence that the thing they believe in isn't even true!

Pathetic.

[edit on 25-11-2009 by Snarf]

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Well, if Rush Limbaugh says it, it must be true.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Snarf

Where is the proof that these "hacked emails" are even legit?

Some guy, too cowardly to provide credentials, posted them anonymously on a public FTP, without as much as a sliver of proof to validate his claims. Gee...doesnt that sound like the internet we all know?

the moronic masses are always so quick to believe anything negative they hear about the opposition.

And they believe it even more vehemently when there is even less evidence that the thing they believe in isn't even true!

Pathetic.

If you had bothered to lift your little fingers and do some research you would've found that CRU (the source of the emails/files in question) admitted a few days later that their security had been breached after the files were leaked onto the internet.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I have no doubt that they may be people interested in profiteering from global warming but that isnt to say global warming isnt happening. What it does show is the corruption and greed that is our governments. I am sick of the attitude portrayed that we can only combat climate change if we can only make money from it.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by loner007
I have no doubt that they may be people interested in profiteering from global warming but that isnt to say global warming isnt happening. What it does show is the corruption and greed that is our governments. I am sick of the attitude portrayed that we can only combat climate change if we can only make money from it.

'Climate change' is definitely happening, but it has nothing to do with humans. Unless we're somehow adding 'green house gasses' to the rest of the planets in our solar system. And.. on earth, guess what? The planet isn't warming up, its cooling down. Has been for the past 25 years, which is what the data has shown. The reason we keep hearing about global 'warming' is that the data is being deliberately manipulated to hide the cooling, why? I don't know. Perhaps they just don't want people to realize that instead of a nice, warm planet we're about to be living on a turbulant cold planet and there is nothing we can do to stop it from happening. And.. why not just make some money off of people's gullibility and accrue some more control over their lives in the process? Sounds like a good idea to me.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join