It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What will happen when all the unemployment runs out?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Anyone remember the escape movies with kurt russell? Detroit is now the perfect place for a prison colony. We can all get jobs building the great wall that will enclose the zone

[edit on 11/25/2009 by Soulhacking]

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by I-V-X-X

I think there are jobs to be found if someone wants to work. Most people don't want to work. Alot are getting lazy.
Well you have all the answers and seem more intelligent than the rest of us.
Good luck to you and your attitude problem. YOU have no idea what the heck you are saying. You dont know whats available where i live, you dont know my age, nor anyone elses here. You make a statement saying that people dont want to work, paint everyone with a broadbrush, and get the hell out of the thread.

For MOST of us, this is a real problem. OK? I dont appreciate your insinuations.
Look out, I bite.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
My prediction---benefits will be extended indefinitely. as long as the printing presses don't burn up, people will get their benefits. The money won't be worth anything, but it will be there. These measely benefits are the only thing keeping people from going postal.

The government obviously has no solution to the unemployment problem. They think they can create employment by throwing money at the problem. Doesn't work, never did. If you back up and look at the big picture, it all bouils down to a job. if we don't get some improvement soon, chaos will reign supreme. Alll these bailouts do nothing to create a simple job, and these losers we have running the country just don't get it.

Flash foward in time, and our representatives, months from now will still be having closed door meetings trying to figure out how to create a job. One can only hope that these idiots will be given the pink slip in due time, and join the ranks of millions still looking for a job.

Both parties share the blame, and it's time for both parties to leave the premises. we can only hope.

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join