It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop Circles - Crossover From Another Dimension

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by vox2442

Glad to see that someone else caught that. At about 15mins into the second video, its clear that they used that faked footage to support their orb story. I did five minutes of research and found that same national geographic episode you did.

We must look closer before we accept any explanation delivered to us in a carefully edited video sequence. In other words, do your home work!

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
The videos were fascinating but I'm still with that one guy that knows they should proceed with caution.

I think the government and ets are just playing the good guy bad guy routine on us. Hate the government and run right into the arms of the real danger.

I liked in the second video how the two researchers actually witnessed the beam of light making a crop circle.

Rev 13:13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men

Up until now, I could only imagine this scenario as bombs and misiles but the crop circle thing makes much more sense.

That six pointed star is popping up everywhere. It's the mark of the new world.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Great videos. Thanks for sharing.

I'm saving those to my favorites!

S & F

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by TheExaminer

So these military helicopters are chasing after thin air then?

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by EarthScientist
Okay guys,crop circles are very,very simple.
You can make them with a crew,2 you can make them with the HAARP 3 you can make them with a lifter,on site.
The cymatic lattice of the universe and conversley,this sphere all work on cymatic/geometric processes and cymatic node lines can be fed a "Tone" geometric signal with enough power to create a crop circle without a persom ever being near it.

I don't know about the hyperdimensional doc-tuh thing, but the reference to cymatics is correct. Funny I already mentioned it, yet it was dismissed/ignored. There's a little more to it though. It is connected to Stonehenge, Avebury, Ancient Egypt, etc... It all comes from the same core of ancient knowledge. There is a magnetic component to it and water is the source of the charge/energy. We need to start building our own projectors. That will get their attention really fast. I think that is what they are waiting for....

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Great Documentary, just finished watching part 2. Ive always been interested in crop circles and wondered how they were made. The documentary answers many questions I had about the phenomenon but at the same time makes me suspicious.

You know how they say that we are 50 years behind in technology compared to our military black projects. Who says that they aren't playing games with us and making these symbols using some satellite up in space.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Aelfrede

What an excellent documentary. I used to spend most of my free time in Wiltshire studying crop formations and I can say the difference between real and hoaxed formations is startlingly obvious.

Over the years down there I met hundreds of people all with a common interest...crop formations, ufos and extraterrestrial life. Some of the better known individuals I met and got to know are Tim Good, Colin Andrews, Busty taylor (local pilot) Lucy Pringle and Paul Vigay.

Lucy and Paul were involved in the making of this video and I can personally vouch for their credibility and professionalism.

Thanks for sharing this video with us all, it was extremely enjoyable.

MH

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Ive only watched part 1 so far, but Im going to watch the 2nd shortly.

Pretty well done, thanks for sharing.

If you guys like this one, you may like "Star Dreams" if you havent seen it...
here is the link...
www.avimoas.com...

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by nunya13
When the lady said that these were meant to communicate with us on a subconscious level, I lost my breath. It all really just clicked.

It's our subconscious that is really what connects us all I believe. And you can't really connect with the subconscious in boisterous ways like, "Hi humans! We're aliens and we gonna tell you some unbelievable stuff!", without expecting a very strong, negative reaction. Remember, action has an equaly and opposite reaction.

If whatever consciousness is trying to communicate with us, it would be very, very subtle. It would be in ways that touch on the forgotten knowledge we all share, but just really can't seem to recall. It would trigger archetypal symbolism and messages that are the one thing we all have in common...

...These crop circles make me think that whatever consciousness is trying to communicate, it is doing it in the only way that makes sense in order to communicate with other consciousnesses in which their are all different types of perceptions. But the only thing that can't be ignored or misunderstood is a form of communication that does so by tapping into our subconsciousness.

Hi,

what you're saying, and that lady, makes total sense and explains why
the commincation is being presented in this form. It is far more than just 'normal' communication. Perhaps more than just communicating, they might be designed to bring about a change in our consciousness

Cheers,

Aelf

[edit on 28-11-2009 by Aelfrede]

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by UFOAlienLover
reply to post by Aelfrede

Hi... here's Alaje's most recent video.. the source of that info I gathered from his comments section on youtube. He answers questions people ask and that was a common question asked about crop circles.

I highly recommend all 9 videos... but here's the most recent one* video 9.

Hi UFOAlienLover,

thanks for sending those videos. I'm going to sit down and watch them this weekend. Cheers!

Aelf

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by iamnot
The videos were fascinating but I'm still with that one guy that knows they should proceed with caution.

I think the government and ets are just playing the good guy bad guy routine on us. Hate the government and run right into the arms of the real danger.

Hi,

I agree that we must be careful not to jump to conclusions as to what exactly might be causing this. We don't know what is behind it for sure - humans, aliens, multidimensional beings - and we also can't be totally sure of the intent of the crop circle creators, whether their intent is malevolent/benevolent/neither.

What we do know is that the crop circles that were looked at in this video were not created by some farmers on the way back from the pub with a few boards in tow. It seems very likely that the creators are using some advanced form of technology, but whether they are human or otherwise we cannot know for sure. So I agree we have to keep an open mind.

Cheers,

Aelf

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flux8 I don't know about the hyperdimensional doc-tuh thing, but the reference to cymatics is correct. Funny I already mentioned it, yet it was dismissed/ignored. There's a little more to it though. It is connected to Stonehenge, Avebury, Ancient Egypt, etc... It all comes from the same core of ancient knowledge. There is a magnetic component to it and water is the source of the charge/energy. We need to start building our own projectors. That will get their attention really fast. I think that is what they are waiting for....

Hi Flux8,

in your first post I wasn't really sure what you were saying. Whether you think humans are creating this or otherwise. In your second post at the end you mention "We need to start building our own projectors. That will get their attention really fast. I think that is what they are waiting for" - who are you talking about when you say 'they'?

Cheers,

Aelf

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by The_Crimson_King
Great Documentary, just finished watching part 2. Ive always been interested in crop circles and wondered how they were made. The documentary answers many questions I had about the phenomenon but at the same time makes me suspicious.

You know how they say that we are 50 years behind in technology compared to our military black projects. Who says that they aren't playing games with us and making these symbols using some satellite up in space.

Hi Crimson King,

I agree with your keeping an open mind on this matter. Not just jumping to the idea that it is definitely non-human, but also not believing they are all created by humans either. It is true that we could be being deceived to just how advanced humans are with regards technology, and then this could be used to manipulate us. However, we cannot be certain at the moment, all we can do is observe the facts as objectively as possible.

Cheers,

Aelf

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by martinhuyton
Aelfrede

What an excellent documentary. I used to spend most of my free time in Wiltshire studying crop formations and I can say the difference between real and hoaxed formations is startlingly obvious.

Over the years down there I met hundreds of people all with a common interest...crop formations, ufos and extraterrestrial life. Some of the better known individuals I met and got to know are Tim Good, Colin Andrews, Busty taylor (local pilot) Lucy Pringle and Paul Vigay.

Lucy and Paul were involved in the making of this video and I can personally vouch for their credibility and professionalism.

Thanks for sharing this video with us all, it was extremely enjoyable.

MH

Hi,

thanks very much for your feedback and for the thumbs up on the video creators, it's good to have the video source given extra confirmation.

I'm very intrigued with your experience in the field (pardon the pun ;-) and would love to hear more about what you have encountered, if you don't mind sharing. For instance, what, in your experience, made the difference between hoaxed circles and genuine ones so obvious?

Cheers,

Aelf

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ahmose
Ive only watched part 1 so far, but Im going to watch the 2nd shortly.

Pretty well done, thanks for sharing.

If you guys like this one, you may like "Star Dreams" if you havent seen it...
here is the link...
www.avimoas.com...

Hi Ahmose,

many thanks for the link to the star dreams documentary. I will certainly be watching it soon!

Cheers,

Aelf

[edit on 28-11-2009 by Aelfrede]

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Hi Aelf.

you're welcome, I hope you enjoy it.
I really did.

as for this documentary here,
I finished watching it last night, and wow!!

very well done!!

I might like this one even better than the star dreams!! . lol

Many thanks Aelf.
This was so good I had to download it to my external.
lol

Whatever this consciousness/energy is that is creating these genuine circles... I dont know... but it is amazingly beautiful.

People from other worlds? another type of beings from this world? maybe no beings at all? just an energy form?
maybe just one single being...... Gaia, perhaps?

man, i dunno....
i have a feeling though,
that we will know , soon enough.
many thanks n Blessings

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aelfrede
Hi Flux8,

in your first post I wasn't really sure what you were saying. Whether you think humans are creating this or otherwise. In your second post at the end you mention "We need to start building our own projectors. That will get their attention really fast. I think that is what they are waiting for" - who are you talking about when you say 'they'?

Cheers,

Aelf

Sorry, I didn't mean to be nebulous. I don't think all CCs are man-made. There are anomalies that can't be explained with reasonable practicallity. As for who are making those I strongly suspect inter-dimensional intelligences from past, present, and future. We are being watched by 'the out of towners', (of this I personally know but can't prove to you), so I don't rule out that they may be responsible for quite a few of the anomalous ones, too.

Those CCs are messages/hints/specs for understanding some fundamentals of the universe that we seem to have forgotten (or from a conspiritorial mindset, have been purposely lead away from). Those in power can't have us developing super efficient energy systems, zipping around the galaxy in our own ships, hopping around/through different dimensional axes, discovering how telepathy and mind-reading works, etc. These people are telling us how to, at least they are for those who are will to work for it, that is. I also think some of them are responses to questions that may have been put forth. I think some people in that region have had some kind of dialogue going with those intelligences for quite some time.

Sorry for the poor grammar. Didn't proof read anything.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Flux8

Flux8~ Those CCs are messages/hints/specs for understanding some fundamentals of the universe that we seem to have forgotten (or from a conspiritorial mindset, have been purposely lead away from). Those in power can't have us developing super efficient energy systems, zipping around the galaxy in our own ships, hopping around/through different dimensional axes, discovering how telepathy and mind-reading works, etc. These people are telling us how to, at least they are for those who are will to work for it, that is. I also think some of them are responses to questions that may have been put forth. I think some people in that region have had some kind of dialogue going with those intelligences for quite some time.

Hello FLux8,
I really love what you've said here.
That pretty much sums up my thoughts/feelings on all of this,
only you put them into words better than i would have.
many thanks.

Ahmose

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Hi UFOAlienLover,

thanks for sending those videos. I'm going to sit down and watch them this weekend. Cheers!

Aelf

Hi Aelf,

You're welcome. Here's more insight into the reason/purpose/ etc with another one of his answers:

The cropcircles are messages for your Soul, that have to do with sacred geometry. In the etheric plane, you can see geometric 3D figures everywhere out of Light who have encoded information.

It is the language of the higher dimensions, too complex to understand with the rational earth Mind. But your Soul can understand it. So you have to listen to your Soul, in order to understand the message within a symbol.

Everything has those structures in it. Your body, the planets, everything...

Those cropcircles are corresponding with the sacred geometry in your Energy Body, and are triggering your awareness and sensitivity for the higher frequencies. The same is happening with the planet, too. It is like Acupuncture for the planet.

The crop circle Pictograms are made from cosmic, electromagnetic energy.

The fields are not destroyed, but even improved.

A very small percentage of crop circles are made of negative people who want to fool other people.

They trample the fields so you can see that it is a fake. The stalks are bent and broken and the fields have no energy.

The real Pictogramms have Energy and 3 functions.

1. Some are energetic stimulation for the earth ,

2. Some are messages for the humans, first to make them see that there are others in space too, and secondly there are messages that are understood more in the soul, to activate specific knowledge.

3. And some icons are messages for other aliens.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Hi Aelfrede,

I just wanted to say thank you very much for posting the links to this documentary, I thought it was excellent.

The discovery of the "Goddess Of All Creation" message in the 2002 crop circle especially blew me away.

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join