It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop Circles - Crossover From Another Dimension

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Aelfrede, did you or anyone else notice a rod-shaped object in the sky in video #1 ~ 25:34 just to the right of the man talking? Could have been something on the lens but it is visible for a few seconds and moves from lower right at an angle to the left. I would like for someone to check this out.
Thanks, suncoast

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by alttracks

Wouldn't sketching it with hot lasers burn it?
Wouldn't a burning cornfield be bad?

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Well as for the majority of the posters here I agree that this was a excellent video to watch. I hold a focus group a few time a year with a wide variety of topics, and I think this video will be the next topic. Nice find.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
on part 2, around 37 minutes in, the ORB that was filmed looks similar to this orb captured by a storm chaser.
Video:

Fast forward to 4:00.

This video is so far interesting. they pointed out some mathematics that are coincidental to some CC's. Pi is a good example. there are other connections with Nassim herameins' Unification theory, and the structure of the vacuum.

SF

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Cymatics. (Google it)
Extrapolate those specific mechanical frequencies to intermittently pulsing magnetic fields applied to a charged surface to produce a particular stable EM morphology (shape).

I just told you the secret of the universe.
You're welcome.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
That...was an excellentvideo. I'm looking very much forward to the next crop circle season and to see what the main theme will be this year. In 2009 it appears to have been biology and animal based for the most part. In 2010...what?

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
was bored today so i watched this. it certainly looks like a fascinating subject however i'll never be a believer. even discarding the pseudo-science babble (like the relationship between the earth & moon radius in miles and Stonehenge in feet which is only a bunch of conveniently rounded numbers and the mile hadn't been invented at that time anyway) - i think there's little interesting stuff in this "documentary". i thought the filmed creation of the crop circle in seconds is indeed awesome work - the guy deserves an oscar for special FX.

to me it just points out that these crop circles are indeed man made - albeit people with some geometry knowledge - possibly computer or math geeks. it looks like this is some sort of cultural phenomenon in England and these crews compete against each other for the best anonymous design.
especially since this kind of art has been around for centuries in that area, as is claimed in the video. so eventually it went world wide viral with the increase in travel and communication between the western countries and increased even more after the internet spread the word. after all art is an universal language!

i loved the circle mimicking Sagan's message and the ASCII disk. if this were an alien civ trying to contact us from beyond space/time/dimensions it would be an uniform code as opposed to all sorts of different ways of encoding information. why not add the ASCII code to all messages and take out the guesswork? it would certainly make it easier for a computer-spaceship to print out binary code as opposed to sophisticated images. and i'm not even asking how the interdimensional aliens know ASCII...

governments don't have this kind of imagination to mess with people's minds. they're sending police or military choppers to scout the area but i doubt that's happening very often. they may just be on routine or training missions and deciding it's worth to take a look at. just like people slow down to watch a crash on the other side of the freeway and traffic jams for miles even though it shouldn't. it's human nature.

move on people... nothing to see here...

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Hi there... great find! I have the video opened and I watched a minute or two and will continue after this post..

As for crop circles....

Here's one answer i have found via a very special Pleiadian souce:

The symbols in crops are projected from the spacecraft or we send small telemeter discs or Lightballs simulating with cosmic energy, the earth. It happens in seconds.

Sort of like when you print something with your printer. First it's only on the screen as a graphic and then it is projected at specific points on the paper.

For the pictograms instead of ink, it is used cosmic energy that exists everywhere, as all things are made of this energy. I have been at dozens already in England and have eaten the seeds of it. You can feel the energy impact for days in your body and it activates the chakras.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Aelfrede
Thanks for the excellent video. Do you think this vid helps substantiate a view held by some that crop circles are made by demons, which manifest themselves in various deceptive ways over the ages, e.g. UFOs?

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
concerning the crop circle that the guy being formed, an unanswered question for me is if it takes several days to fake a video like that, then how was it done?
That amongst many other things.
This is the first crop circle video i've sat through snf!!

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by suncoast

Ya I saw it!!! I keep on going back to see it...

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Star + Flag my friend thank you for making this post.

Im watching video 1 at the moment and its great, I heard video 2 is better, I will get to it soon

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   
I thought crop circle threads were put to rest on ATS? Especially since they all come out of Wiltshire? Isn't it a big scam to get tourist to take helicopter crop circle tours? Whatever part of the year is crop circle "season", ATS would have a new crop circle post every week. I know there was a thread, and eventually it was decided that they're all man made, and the weekly crop circle threads stopped. I'd like to see some gov't type body do an investigation on crop circles instead of crop circle hunters doing investigations on crop circles.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by heyo
concerning the crop circle that the guy being formed, an unanswered question for me is if it takes several days to fake a video like that, then how was it done?

Oh, come on.

The filmmaker went on National Geographic and explained how he hoaxed that video, step by step.

Here: watch it yourself. Actual video starts about 0:28.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by aalien
This is the best crop-circle documentary I've ever seen.

Everyone should see this, but if you haven't got that much time, I especially recommend part two.
I felt that part 1 was "old news", while part 2 made me impressed.

The crop-circle in 5:25 (in part 2) is in itself proof that some circles are not manmade in my opinion.

The military's interest and the balls of light are also very intriguing.

S&F from me.
I hope this thread and documentary receives much attention.

Hi,

yes part two definately presented the most intriguing stuff. I find both parts enjoyable to watch though, they're presented very well.

What I don't understand is why don't we hear more about the strange phenomena in crop circles (e.g. the nodes, the heat/radiation, the balls of light)? All I've heard is the doubt that any of them are real, due to the fact that some have been hoaxed. Somehow true scientific observation goes out the window. There's no mention that the more impressive ones that humans have managed had to be created in daylight and took a long time to make, and how some crop circles just appear really fast. The media just doesn't want to present things in a clear objective way where the facts are outlined clearly (not the articles I've read anyway) - but then I suppose, why should I be so surprised that the media isn't presenting facts objectively and clearly? LOL

I'm glad I started this thread. I nearly didn't because I assumed it must have already been sent, but thought I'd check and did a thorough search and couldn't find any threads that mention it.

I'm really impressed with the makers of the video and the speakers on there. They do a great job.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by STFUPPERCUTTER
i didnt know bored farmers with ropes and 2x4s qualified as beings from another dimension.

yeah, they're from the bored silly farmers dimension

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by alttracks
reply to post by aalien

Given: 1. That computer driven lasers already cut metal into intricate patterns and etch all manner of round surfaces. 2.The military already has large lasers. 3. Satellites can accurately view small areas on earth from space.
Assume: A large space-based military laser commanded by a ground-based computerized program to slightly heat (etch) a pattern into a crop circle on a round surface (earth).
Reason: 1. To mess with our minds. 2. To prove they can do it to TPTB.

Yes, it is possible with current technology.

It is good to consider all possibilities and keep an open mind, especially as we do not know for sure what is behind certain unexplained phenomena relating to crop circles

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by aalien

Originally posted by alttracks
reply to post by aalien

Given: 1. That computer driven lasers already cut metal into intricate patterns and etch all manner of round surfaces. 2.The military already has large lasers. 3. Satellites can accurately view small areas on earth from space.
Assume: A large space-based military laser commanded by a ground-based computerized program to slightly heat (etch) a pattern into a crop circle on a round surface (earth).
Reason: 1. To mess with our minds. 2. To prove they can do it to TPTB.

Yes, it is possible with current technology.

But why would the military do that and still be monitoring crop-circles that closely with helicopters?
I don't find your reasons very likely.

And crop-circles have been here for a very, very long time.
I think they talked about similar circles from the 1920s in the video, and circles dating at least back to 1678.

There weren't many satelites back then.

Hi aalien,

interesting point regarding crop circles occuring way back in history. I suppose there is always the possibilitiy that some humans have had such technology all along, but I'm not sure how likely that is

Cheers,

Aelf

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Good vid ,well part one is a bit pants but part two was quite thought provoking , I am not really into crop circles but some of them are pretty amazing and if nothing else cool art work .

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jb0311NY
reply to post by Aelfrede

Hey! I have been following it for years now, the two circles above I felt were intertwined with events in my life, I had meditated on asking for circles, and i didnt get nuclear physics progresion,(duh im a jarhead with simple stuff in my grape) I got a simple couple circles, to show me that they are here in loving presence, the benevolents are at least.

It seems many different types of Energy Beings interact with us, I did receive info through meditation. I received a very positive experience and I felt like they were very much advanced in every way. I dont share this often, but it is true.
I am not sure how connected the circle enigma is with my vision, I'm not even saying I received any more enlightenment then can be gotten from others here on ats, with similar exp's.

I was worried about reptoids (i was just delving into the theory's) and I was told they were similar to a galactic pet, and that I had nothing to fear. I didnt even believe in much of this, my studies have led me to assume that hidden earth histories we strive to understand, or even first contact is trivial in the grand scheme. I catually felt like a comedian to them with my hearts concerns and my need to help. It was as if they lovingly viewed me on a stage, as I made a galactic jackass of my self.

The scheme the Benevolents have deep interest in, we cant seem tocomprehend, perhaps even with knowledge we are simple to the concepts..

www.cropcircleconnector.com thats my hub, my buddiesover there Mark and Stuart do a great job, and supporting them is $25 for a year. I play xbox with them and trade hemispherical differences.

Stay loving and positive!

Hi,

your meditation experience is very intriguing indeed. Would you mind outlining the meditation procedure you followed? Also, how did you know you were communicating with such beings? Was it just a strong knowing as to who they were? How did they communicate? Obvious detached voices or through thoughts/images?

Thanks.

Cheers,

Aelf

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join