It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WE have all been had..WAKE UP VIBRATIONS!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by sirnex

The things that are unseen are things undetectable by the human 5 senses. However, utilizing your enlightened state you can see things that are quite obvious but unknown by most science. Quantum science is just starting to open up that door to the understanding of other dimensions and realms of existence.

[edit on 25-11-2009 by juzchilln]

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by xelamental

Fear and anger are low vibrational states. If you fear anything, or if you are angry at anything, you're body vibrates at a lower frequency.

If this were true it would be measurable. Or are you just guessing?

It is true, and it is measurable by using electro-magnetic measuring devices commonly found in the medical industry. If, however, you meditate to a high vibrational state, a device is truly not needed because it is evident. However, most people vibrate so low, it's undetectable by using their 5 senses. But we all vibrate at a common frequency.

I'm not really sure why a gauge is needed in the first place since the body is flowing with left and right energies all day. But if you wanted to measure it, I'm sure any hospital or research center can run that test for you.

For instance, I am very aware that dreams do happen in sleep. I don't really need a device to tell me that, does that make any sense?

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by juzchilln
reply to post by HankMcCoy

HankMcCoy, I can only guess that you are a Troll. Because you never had any intention of learning anything new from this thread whatsoever. Instead, you simply sit in your chair enjoying your low life attempt at sparking debate and putting people down just to be rude. I should've detected a person like you much earlier. My mistake.

You seem to be the one calling people names and being rude. I merely asked a single question, one that you cannot answer. The troll would be the person being belligerent and purposely deceptive.

As sure as the Earth is round, you will one day look upon this little exchange as one of God's thousands of attempts to wake you the hell up.

So, now you are an Instrument of God? Why can't God speak to me himself if it's so important?

It's clear you know nothing about vibrations. Either you don't want to look it up, or you just plain enjoy exhibiting your ignorance to the rest of the members here. Whatever your gag is, count me out.

Let me reply to this with a quote. "It's clear you know nothing about vibrations." (italics mine) If you DID know the answer to that one simple question, you would have answered it.

I have openly admitted that I don't know about these vibrations, and I ASKED A QUESTION. Actually, I asked the FIRST question you should ask in this instance.

But I will answer any question that is asked with at least a decent dose of respect and common courtesy.

Look at my very first post in this thread. Tell me how it was rude.

But people like you , who accuse me of being evasive because I refuse to converse with a rude idiot such as yourself, have no place in my life or time. Then when I walk away from our exchange you put on your idiotic innocent look claiming to seek a simple answer to a simple question.

Sounds like this happens to you a lot. Maybe you should learn the answer to the questions others have of your ideas.

So here you go. YOU ARE RIGHT, I AM WRONG about vibrations. Now carry on in your laughable ignorance. The Joke is ultimately on you.

What an awesome way to end an awesome post. Way to share that information that God wants you to share with everyone! Make sure you tell him you failed.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by The Savage Khan

A simple google search would point you in the right direction to completely change your entire life and your world, but there is all of this effort to attack my original points as if I was maliciously misleading people.

I see some replies accusing me of telling people and their spouses to quit their job when instead I actually said ONE or the OTHER. I only said that because I was concerned for the health and welfare of our children who are sent to schools to lose their true identities and be fed with dumb-ucation and grade "D" food.

I saw comments about me accusing ATS of being a garbage site when I clearly did not. I said that ATS has a lot of fear mongering going on and that is true.

It's crazy, as if some people literally selectivly hear what they want to hear. Anyway, when did I become obligated at doing more than pointing you in a certain direction where you can read and explore on your own using your own brain?

Electro-Magnetic vibrations are an essential part of human body health and enlightened states of mind. Like I said, if it sounds interesting and you have an open mind..check it out. GOOGLE people! Key words to use "Enlighten vibrations kondolini astral projection pineal gland etc..

Fear can never be used for good. Fear is not essential for survival. We are not wild animals, we have the ability to discern danger from safety by using our god given senses. Human's don't need to wait for Fight or Flight triggers to navigate their World's safely.

I never said we should ignore what is happening in the world and put our heads in the sand! But your average person is so confused and angry at everything in the world, even scared of his own shadow, a mild change in reading and t.v. watching habits could be in order don't you think? I mean, why are you angry at anything? Because you read about it? Therefore your behavior and perception of your world is based on what OTHER's bring to you? Are you serious?

How does reading about Gloom and Doom, help you gain clarity in your life, let alone of the world when all of the information is filtered and twisted to manipulate your perception of it? I don't understand it when people say that they want to dive in to all of the negative news, because it gives them knowledge and foresight. Relying on outside sources to define your world seals your fate of slavery. You could be fighting on the wrong side and not know it. haven't you been duped enough already? Haven't we learned anything from the Cold War fear tactics of nuclear holocausts? Bomb shelters...generators...????

But instead of getting people to perhaps take a look at this growing and awesome life changing experience, We, instead, get people spending their time talking about what they DON'T believe in. At the same time, they tell us to believe in everything that they found in the news??? HUH?

How can you tell someone that something doesn't exist, when you don't care to research it in the first place? Should that be a person you listen to? A person who never saw it on the news, or read it in the newspapers, never heard their fellow friends talk about it...therefore it doesn't exist. Even worse, the bearer of such information must be attacked and called illegitimate and crazy.

These kinds of attacks and defamatory attempts by people like that are common. Some people are too stupid to look in the mirror and see for themselves what has been kept from them all along. Yet they bathe and marinate in ignorance and in their blind search for physical evidence of something they care not to believe in the first place.

Keep sneering, smiling and reveling in your attempts to attack people who try to point you towards a possible and different state of existence, even if his attempt wasn't up to your standards.

Yoga and many meditations bring you to this level of vibration. marijuana can do this as well as many other psychoactive naturally occurring plants should you choose to use them as training wheels into this new realm.

sigh.....I can just see the drug attacks now...."AhhAAAAAAAA, so you approve of Pot heads eh?" - give it a rest.

If you could only understand the level of stupidity we ALL are indoctrinated with, it would boggle your mind. But there is more out there, then the concentrated crap you read in the newspapers or your internet sites. Start doing the search on your own and access higher levels of intellect that does not bog you down with a search for physically manifested proof.

Cheer up, don't take such offense, open your minds and start thinking without being told what to think. Don't waste anymore time telling people what you Don't believe in. Start believing in the truth that is beyond what you read and see.

Mumbo jumbo? maybe..maybe not. Why not check it out?

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by sirnex

No Sirnex, I know and feel the unseen and unmeasureable.

You know that you have thought, can someone else measure or see this thought? Checkmate.

Though, it does not matter sirnex, all the knowledge in the infinite universe cannot ever over power love.

So I ask you brother, where is the love?

Namaste!

[edit on 25-11-2009 by Psychonaughty]

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by KyoZero
wow...lots to read...ok some points I would like to chime in on

Government agents on ATS...of course I will assume you have proof of this and not just assumption?

Was a (minor) part of my job when I worked for a government agency 5 years ago. It's funny how easily complete bull# can get believed and picked up by others, who often find "evidence" to support stuff I dreamed up while sitting on the can. I'm sure I wasn't the only one.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   

[edit on 25-11-2009 by Jussi]

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   
FOR ANYONE INTERESTED IN SCIENTIFIC PROOF OF MANIPULABLE FREQUENCIES OR 'VIBRATIONS' OF THE HUMAN BODY I REFER YOU TO THIS POST HERE

Kind regards,
-B.M

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ChristinaA

I agree....I just cannot believe people think so highly of themselves here

ah well

-Kyo

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
dude thats weird. but i would not be suprised, like who really knows what the government controls and what they can do

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by juzchilln

That was quite a rant. You made so many false accusations and assumptions that I'm not going to take the time to address them one by one. Instead I'll return you to the main argument. I agreed with certain points of your argument. That fear mongering is present and so are disinfo agents. But here is where you loose me;

Stop listening to any news that is negative AT ALL. STOP listening or reading ANYTHING negative whatsoever and RAISE your bodily vibrations back to where it should be. The higher you vibrate, the closer you are to the source of white light that gives life to all.

This is complete bollocks. I'm sorry but it is. If not just for the meaninglessness of its simplicity.

A google search will take you many places. It is the best way to acquire information, but not knowledge.

i.e.

I am not limited in my potential or oppressed by any force. I am not angered to the point of sickness. I am concerned and interested, that is all. Calm down, pay attention or go somewhere else. This is what it is.

It is my opinion, you are projecting your "sins" onto ATS. You feel you've been "enlightened" and you want to "wake us up". Put yourself in my shoes. Are you really certain it is you who is awake or is this just another dream?

I consent in this debate. I have nothing further to contribute.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 05:16 AM
link   
The most disturbing thing to me is that the OP is so easily weaving and manipulating the very thing he's speaking out against... fear, confusion and negativity. I observe how this thread's star line is full, "+85 more" and part of me deep inside isn't sure whether to laugh in amusement or cringe with concern.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Some good points have been raised, but unfortunately there is also truth in one particular recent observation that stated that the author's approach is way too naïve (my interpretation). One thing that you have not established is what type of fear we are talking about here. There is no denying that fear is a mechanism that is inbuilt in the human being, and provokes the fight or flight response in extreme situations, just as is the case for other species. However when you speak of 'fear mongering', what I feel this produces is stress, rather than deep fear. There are many levels of fear. Whether or not you accept it as fact, there have been many scientific studies on the part of those who seek to control us, using fear as a weapon for mind control. This is something that affects us all, because it is very difficult to find anything we can truly believe and trust in our world. That is, I believe intentional. That kind of fear and instability makes us easier to manipulate. To the global elite we are the 'Goyim' - cattle....There are truly those who think of those outside the secret societies and their 'elite' membership as precisely that - cattle.
You appear to be speaking from the point of view of one who realizes that all is not as we perceive it to be. On one level of consciousness it is probably fair to say that it is all an illusion and does not and cannot really affect us. But the fact is that in our present state of consciousness it actually does produce an effect. There may very well be no fear other than fear itself, but that does not make it any less real when we experience it.
On another level, fear is used in order to raise consciousness. The mystery schools all practiced a form of initiation which was engineered to produce terrible fear in the initiate. It was known as the 'Little death'. If the candidate survived they would most likely have conquered their fear of actual death.
The real proof comes when we actually face death. If in that moment one is capable of overcoming all fear one could justifiably say that such a candidate had taken a huge step beyond our normal conditioned state of mind.
However the kind of fear that should concern us all is the type of fear deliberately provoked in order to bring about a situation in which the people lose their liberty in return for their perceived safety. Whether you want to accept it or not, the Hegelian Dialectic exists, and is being used against us. I think that is something to take very seriously, if not for yourself, then for those less able to defend themselves against such manipulation - and I would say that this accounts for a high proportion of the general population worldwide, who are the targets.
It is also important not to allow oneself to become affected emotionally to the point of losing all faith in humanity. We have to find a balance between informing ourselves of what is going on and how it affects us, and becoming overly paranoid. However, the fact that you personally may experience some form of realization about the all-encompassing nature of the divine does not mean that these conditions do not exist, even if their nature is illusory. This might be an illusion, but when you feel pain or pleasure it is very real in our present state of consciousness.
I feel that ATS is a valuable resource to those who have the necessary discernment, yet there is very little it can offer to a closed mind. Unfortunately many people who contribute to these forums seem to consider that they already have all the answers, and proceed to dismiss everyone else's ideas and are only here in order to engage in intellectual masturbation, or try to appear as more than they really are. But I might be mistaken and overly generalizing....after all I have not been here very long. We all need to evolve spiritually, of course, but these issues also need to be addressed - ignoring it or denying it exists will not change anything except within your mind. Whose thoughts?

[edit on 30-11-2009 by truthseeker57]

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
"The Heart is the place we must daily face, for it is there we will find ourselves." - LYRICUS

LOVE

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Thankyou Juzchilln...that which we fight against and fear we give power to.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   
If you do not pay attention to what you fear you will not be prepared for you fear when it comes therefor you will still be in fear. However if you do pay attention and learn to understand that which your fear originates you will thus be prepared for it and no longer fear your fear.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   

more fear mongering, please.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   
thank you ... this is a great and sensible post. I believe everyone needs to be aware of what's going on around us. It would be wrong to stick our heads in the sand. but let go of fear, what will be will be.
Live in the present and enjoy life.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Spot on my friend, peace & love to you....

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join