It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WE have all been had..WAKE UP VIBRATIONS!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by m khan
reply to post by juzchilln

Don't worry. We can handle the extra stress. Stress is even good for you. And you lose weight. I lost 30 pounds when I first woke up. But after a while you get used to it. You develope an attitude that Well we didn't die today, so what's for breakfast. People go overboard for a while, then they absorb it into their thinking. It is far better to be awake and see what the govt is doing then stay asleep. Vigilance is the price of liberty. We lost our liberty already, but vigilance is still good to have.
The sooner America wakes up the better

Actually it is important to not care, and to simply help others awaken to a different bigger picture.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

Originally posted by Nate8727

Have you ever been around a home schooled child? They're not fun to be around. They have no idea how to be social around other children. I've witnessed this when they're adults too! They have multiple other problems as well.

Really? We should drop everything and hug a tree? Come on... Just because there is fear at media outlets, and in other parts of our life, doesn't mean you should stop living.

The last time I checked, I'm just an average Joe.

Yes, I agree with you. Public School does teach social skills, and that is most important for the formative years. That being said, I think you will agree with me that Public School does not give our children any real knowledge, what they are given if facts, many facts and some are not related to each other. The Higher Knowledge, what some call book learning and meditation, and sex education, even though they do teach this in school they only teach facts about it, and do not deal with emotions. That is parents job.

And, life IS for living, not for being depressed all the time, or being defeatist, or afraid. All these are negatives, and positives are what we want to be. I have been feeling the vibrations of many people, many spirits of late...I think we are almost ready to become fully aware soon. Aware of everything. Anyone have an ant farm as a child? Remember those? Imagine you walk by one day and an aware ant asks you, "Hey, what is this? Who are you, and what is going on?" What do you say to him? You are an ant, I can destroy you and your world just by shaking your home? Or do you walk away and not say anything?

That's not true of all schools. Some have bad education, others have good education. I personally feel the one I went to was half-way decent.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I don't really have a comment on "vibrations", but I thought this thread might be appropriate for me to share some physical symptoms I have had as of late.

I don't believe these to be flu-like symptoms, but I am open to all points of view.

Seems like this all started about Thursday/Friday of last week. And, off and on since that time I will have the episodes that feel like I have had one too many. Even though I am not intoxicated, I feel lightheaded and my thoughts are cloudy. I may feel slight nauseous as well. These episodes don't last very long, maybe a 1/2 hour to an hour at the most. One of the other interesting side-effects is a detachment of reality feeling, almost a dream-like sensation.

Anyway, it's wierd to say the least and I would be interested in other opinions or if anyone else has shared these types of episodes.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by tamusan
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

There is nothing wrong with being prepared. I do not believe that the OP was implying this. Everything is hyped up and blown out of proprotion. It's not a new phenomena, the instant communciation we have available just makes it more widespread. I think the OP meant that we are constantly bombarded with negative thoughts and excessive paranoia. It can lead to a depressive shutdown of a person.

Now to the paranoia. As much as I like to help people, I do not think I will be too giving if TSHTF. If I do not know you now and understand your intentions, my own paranoia will prevent me from letting you in. Don't look at me as a bad person. I would like to help people, but I would have little trust for people wandering around that I have not seem before.

Nice measured response, John. I agree completely with you and the OP. Stress is the biggest factor in health and happiness. If you want to beat the bad guys, the best thing you can do is be happy. It's pointless to waste energy fighting them. They will fall of their own accord. Just notice them, avoid them, and move on. I think this bit from Bill Hicks, encapsulates it nicely.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 23-11-2009 by Enderdog]

[edit on 23-11-2009 by Enderdog]

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by juzchilln
Hello fellow conspiracy watchers. I thought it was important to write this post because there might be a chance that some of you might come to realization of what is happening here.

I've been visiting ATS for a couple of years. Over the past year I experienced what could only be described as a major break through.

The fear mongering that has been going on here is eerily similar to that of television media. Where everywhere you look, you are being bombarded with doom and gloom. In this cage of fear, nothing is safe, no place is safe and therefor you are not safe and you're under attack.

Three reasons for this:

1. ATS has become a magnet for those who 30 years ago roamed the streets wearing placards stating "The end of the world is nigh".

2. The press LOVE bad news. They get off on it. They cherry pick bad news examples even when the majority are good. They will twist anything good to try and make it look bad. Like exaggerated trend charts, here's an upward trend which the press will make into a chart, cherry pick data (last 4 points) and say its downward!!!:

3. The internet and modern comms has made the world a smaller place so bad news travels instantly giving you the impression that there is more of it. In days gone by bad news from the other side of the world was out of date (ie not newsworthy) by the time it arrived at the news desk.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Reply removed. No point in arguing.

[edit on 23-11-2009 by juzchilln]

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by herbivore
reply to post by daddio

I have replied at the link you provided, but I am not sure if they would publish it. Here my reply:

Loving God returns in the New Testament...Old Testament is nothing else but INTRODUCTION.
It is an utopia that you can simply abandon current life and the rulers will be left alone, therefore their power will diminish. That is so naive that I think you do it on purpose, just to confuse ordinary people.
Out of all doctrines, the Bible is the main one you attack...how come you did not mention Talmud, Kuran and others?
So, what advice you give? We should "remember who we are"? Without guidance, 90% of the people would not have a clue what you are talking about, and would be even more confused after they read your cloudy concept. You are trying to solve important problems, offering nothing but abstract advice...which leads me to believe that you are here to confuse, not to help.
Your words sound so much like the words of so many sects and cults...is it a coincidence?
I hope I am wrong....

Not to take away from the OP's original posting, but you obviously did not read the writings with an open mind. I KNOW who I am and therefore the police nor the government have control OVER me, I control it and them, I do not "act" outside the one common law and so there is no reason to fear and no reason for the police to harass me, nor the government. I have explained to them I am a Man, a Soveriegn and not a subject or person to which the "statutes" or unconstitutionally passed laws would apply, it's that simple. If it is not simple it is not accurate. As she stated.

As for the vibratory insinuation by the OP, it is real and you can do it any time you like, I do it all the time, it keeps the creeps at bay. I am healthier than a horse and do not fear being il or getting "swine" flu which is a fraud anyway. I know the truth and who I am. I relish the day when all of you come to the same conclusion, you need not worry about anything, funny how Bobby McFarren, I think that was his name, who wrote the song, died shortly after as have so many others who out some of the truth or don't adhere to TPTB's plans or wants.

Love IS the only answer, remember the Beatles songs? All you need is Love. That's it. Also..."I'd like to teach the world to sing and furnish it with love, plant apple trees, breed honey bees and snow white turtle doves......."

Sing along everyone,

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by letthereaderunderstand

Originally posted by HankMcCoy
Quick question..

How do we measure our 'vibrations'?

Thanks,

Hank

Wrist or Neck, or inside of thigh and finally beach boys album, the one where they are in the snow globe.

Peace

Yeah, that's what I thought..

People always talk about vibrations, but no one can tell me how to measure them.

It doesn't matter if your message is hope or horror, if your are spreading crap, your message will suffer.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Psychonaughty
reply to post by Amagnon

No, actually love is the light. Light is conciousness. You do not need knowledge to be more of a becon of light, you only need love.

Brainwashed to the point of imbecility.

We are in a war for the survival of spirit, dignity and life - but without life, you don't have much input.

How about you pray for your breakfast - and I apply my knowledge of how to make it. Lets see who starves first.

I have nothing against all your sweetness and light - love is a powerful concept - but without life and freedom to pursue it - then it is worthless.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by letthereaderunderstand

Quick question..

How do we measure our 'vibrations'?

Thanks,

Hank

Wrist or Neck, or inside of thigh and finally beach boys album, the one where they are in the snow globe.

Peace

Yeah, that's what I thought..

People always talk about vibrations, but no one can tell me how to measure them.

It doesn't matter if your message is hope or horror, if your are spreading crap, your message will suffer.

It's all hippie speak though it could be categorized as beatnik. Although beatnik isn't so much on the vibes, more about "cool cats".

I just call it a pulse. If something else is vibrating, it better be my lady.

Peace

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
No wonder the controllers find everything so easy - thanks ATS for showing them the way.

My prediction regarding a resurgence in spirituality and religion during times of crisis is vindicated.

This is why religion is being pushed so hard on everyone in America - they seem immune to the understanding that the US is a Christain fundamentalist nation. What isn't being picked up by Christianity is lead along by fake spiritualism.

The dreamers hold hands and sing while they starve - the pragmatic wait for them to die so they can eat them.

If your spirituality is not effective in daily life - that is, it has no practical application - then it is useless - and you should wake up to the fact that you're following a lie.

Real spirituality is effectively applied in reality - it is in fact part of reality. Praying for stuff, thinking positive thoughts do not effect reality - it is what it is.

I see people who are just afraid to face reality - but true spirituality is simply facing reality without being emotionally effected - without fear or doubt.

Anger is not negative - Christ was angry when he drove the moneychangers out of the temple, in fact he was violent - he whipped them.

Did he not show love? Did he contradict himself?

Not at all - he wasn't talking a some weak superficial emotion - he was talking about a deeper understanding of mankind - that its destiny is beyond this world.

Now that destiny is in danger - and it is time to be angry, and drive the moneychangers out of our homes, our lands - and out of our lives.

[edit on 23-11-2009 by Amagnon]

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
[

[edit on 23-11-2009 by Psychonaughty]

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   

reply to post by HankMcCoy

Get your head out of your arse and take the time to learn about your own body. Stop waiting on people to spoon feed you and start doing a little homework on your own before posting B.S. like this.

You don't know anything about vibrations? Are you serious? Wow, you really are in the dark. I'll pray for you.

LOL

Dude, if only you knew how funny that is.

(Oh, and also, thanks for proving my point. Yet another person that can't/won't answer the question on how to measure vibrations.. ..at least the Scientologists TRY to rig SOMETHING up..)

[edit on 23-11-2009 by HankMcCoy]

[edit on 23-11-2009 by HankMcCoy]

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amagnon

Originally posted by Psychonaughty
reply to post by Amagnon

No, actually love is the light. Light is conciousness. You do not need knowledge to be more of a becon of light, you only need love.

Brainwashed to the point of imbecility.

We are in a war for the survival of spirit, dignity and life - but without life, you don't have much input.

How about you pray for your breakfast - and I apply my knowledge of how to make it. Lets see who starves first.

I have nothing against all your sweetness and light - love is a powerful concept - but without life and freedom to pursue it - then it is worthless.

You could not have said it better for yourself.

The physical is completely unimportant it is merely an illusion that YOU have chosen to incarnate in for the sake of learning and experiencing certain catalysts that YOU have chosen.

The 'evil' people can do as they please, and I forgive them for whatever they do knowing that that is their path to choose.

You forget what you have come to do because you must forget for it to be effective. It is like having the cheats to a video game, what would be the point?

I do not care of what happens to my physical incarnation for it is merely a tool for this illusion and has no effect other than experience on my being-ness. The true brainwashing is that of people getting their thoughts stuck in this illusion in a variety of ways ESPECIALLY by worrying about what happens or what other people are doing.

All you need is love, when is the last time you truely had an innocent thought? When is the last time you helped a random person out? Not because you have to, or because you want to feel better about yourself, but because you love them unconditionally even if you do not know them whatsoever. In truth you know everyone, you are everyone, all is one singular original thought. Yes brothers and sisters all IS the One Creator.

Death is unimportant. This is why I iterate quite often, when asked for this specific information, that it pales to insignificance, just as the grass withers and dies while the love and the light of the One Infinite Creator redounds to the very infinite realms of creation forever and ever, creating and creating itself in perpetuity.

Why then be concerned with the grass that blooms, withers and dies in its season only to grow once again due to the infinite love and light of the One Creator? This is the message I bring. Each entity is only superficially that which blooms and dies. In the deeper sense there is no end to being-ness.

All anyone needs and has ever had was infinite unconditional love, that feeling of being something else, something larger an urge of love and light.

You talk of war like it's needed, In the bigger picture there is only harmony. You say love is only useful in life, but it is love that has kept you existent before you were born into this incarnation. How about you help me make my breakfast... Service to eachother and service to others.

Namaste.

[edit on 23-11-2009 by Psychonaughty]

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Reply removed because it was a waste of energy

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Here is how to measure vibration, the happier you are the higher you're vibrating. The brighter your vision the higher you're vibrating. The more you feel the tingling on your face or hands, the higher you're vibrating. It is not a matter of heart rate, since fear and depression can cause quite a spike in heart function. The angrier you get, the lower your vibration, any type of negative energy reduces bodily vibrations. We are vibrational creatures, our body is tuned to the vibration of everything on this earth. The lower you vibrate, the less of a being you become.

The higher you vibrate the more intelligent you become and more divine in wisdom. Those who vibrate low, behave just like you are behaving if not worse.

Is that what you needed? Or would you like me to hold your hands on how to vibrate higher too?

You actually answered nothing.

I want to know how to -measure- vibrations.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by HankMcCoy

Dear HankMcCoy,

From one human to another, I urge you to start researching energy vibrations and especially how it affects water molecules in your body. Since the body is mostly made of water, hopefully it will get you to see the importance of vibrational states.

I erased my earlier reply to you because I'm realizing that I'm talking to someone who just doesn't get it and really has no desire to get it.

Why bother informing someone who clearly has no intention of researching it for themselves? And how could a person like that ever be open to such information if they reject it without having educated themselves about it first? Do you do that with everything else in your life? You expect people to spoon feed you, while you stare at them with disdain and ridicule and a sh1t eating grin? Sorry bud....you got the wrong guy. It's your life...do your own homework..or don't..it's your choice.

In fact, I'm going to erase every single one of my replies on this thread because either you see it...or you don't. If you don't see it for yourself, then you're not ready to see it. You are being kept in the dark a little longer, so that when you finally punch through your illusion of life, you will have no doubt about what me and others are talking about.

Until then, I am wasting my time talking to you, not because you are obviously and proudly ignorant, but because a blind child of God must be resurrected by God himself before he can productively participate in the New World.

Don't be so quick to dismiss ideas that are beyond your current ability to grasp and above all, don't be so proud of your rejection of it. You and your family are the only ones that will likely suffer for it. Good luck to you and I wish you peace.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   

It's a public forum. Other members were reading your posts and their deletion takes away from the context of the thread and the credibility of your argument in the first place.

Can you honestly not think of a more diplomatic and academic way to manage opposition other than having a tantrum and deleting your posts?

[edit on 23-11-2009 by rexusdiablos]

[edit on 23-11-2009 by rexusdiablos]

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join