It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WE have all been had..WAKE UP VIBRATIONS!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by rexusdiablos

I didn't delete anyone's replies, I don't have the power to do that. I just deleted my own. After all if the Sky is blue, there is really nothing to argue about.
I removed my replies because it was distracting from my original point of this thread. No tantrum was performed my friend.
A fear mongering site like this, truly hates positive information. I would hate to rock the boat of despair and fear that is so proudly embraced here.

Don't take it the wrong way, I'm just merely a man who doesn't enjoy being stoned to death by naysayers.

[edit on 23-11-2009 by juzchilln]

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by HankMcCoy

Ever heard of biofeedback? Ever get goosebumps? The Tibetan monks can lower their heart rate and body temperature as well as other aspects of the body. It is good practice. You can accelerate your adrenal glands to increase your heart rate, which gives you goosebumps also.

After I broke my neck and was laying in the hospital, I played with the heart monitor a bit, I could slow my heart down and speed it up. One time I got it down to 41 beats, the monitor flatlined because they had it set at 45 bpm, nurse came in when the alarm went off and asked what happened, I laughed and said I didn't know, so a half hour later I tried it again, got my heart rate down to 36 bpm, it went off again as she set it at 40. I laughed again when the alarm went off and she ran back in, she figured it out that time, she knew what biofeedback was and told me to stop it.

I fully recovered from being a quad too, June 2000, in 8 days. It wasn't amazing, I have an angel looking out for me, they do exist, mine is my wife who passed 11 years ago. I hear her voice as plain as day when I am in trouble. I race motorcycles and bicycles.

For those who say bull, you have never been there and I understand, Know Love and not No love. Know who you are and who you are NOT.

Wouldn't take much to build a machine to measure electrical activity on the human skin, they probably already have it, they use it, I am sure, to measure effects of the TV crap and radio crap they spew. So they know what to make work more effectively. Common sense tells me that, what does your common sense tell you?

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by juzchilln

Hello juzchilln,

I must say that you are delivering a great msg. Personal interaction is mos def the future. In order to live the awesome future you speak of, would require a great many to take the same steps of quitting working for the machine and banding together and helping one another. So far with the quickening that is taking place, I find that another way to also remedy the implemented fear, is our interactions with friends. Instead of working alone on experiences in life, it can be more easily adaptable, processed, and executed with team work.

The problem is that not everyone is ready to do this. And in turn we must patiently wait when the time is right and people are finally ready to make the next step because they realize that the current path they are walking on is no longer applicable. Right now the economy of society still has its roots dug in deep to many citizens of nations and they are feeling that there is no escape and the only way to survive is to continue with what the masters tells them to do.

They don’t want to admit they are slaves. They don’t know that they are slaves because they got a home, some food, and other things that most would not consider a “slave” should have. These are the very tools that are used to hide it. This is one of the thought processes that has been cleverly masked in our deep subconscious and is one of the many things that makes us feel things are, “not right”. Is this a good example of mind control?

Right now so much things lies on the fact that we have to have the machines controlled money in order to purchase the machine owned land to do things on. That is the way it is controlled right now but I feel that in the future, there will be to many things going on that the machine will have to focus on, because of their loss of power/control. They will be focused on trying to regain their footing and this will be the time where small groups can go and do their thing. This is where we can just do our things on the land with out worry of owing the machine currency over it.

There is also of the infiltration of earthling’s culture and current civilizations. It is mostly broadcasting a veil of competition, fear, and ego development, personal status in life, focus on economic wealth, destruction of sexuality, separation of family, emotions, joyfulness, and spirituality. I really like how you mentioned the separation of human interaction via technology too! Are you familiar with Anthropology and Rudolph Steiner?

In closing, I just want to say that it is a breath of fresh air to see a great mind like you starting this topic. Conversing is still action and it is what is needed to boost confidence and moral! These walls of distractions will finally be penetrated and we will do this, we will be truly free, and we will once again shine in the awesomeness of love!

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
OK I'm a little surprised by what I'm reading. The consensus supports the OP?

The OP asserts that most of the content on this site is rubbish originating from the CIA as a way to keep you trapped in fear and vibrating at a low frequency.

Vibrations? Really? What a simplistic, black and white generality.

Stress makes you sick. It can be mental, emotional and physical. It weakens your immune system and makes you more susceptible to infection. Stress tolerance is different for everyone.

There is no such thing as your "vibration" because it's a gross generality to sum up complex systems like our immune, central nervous, pulmonary etc into one health gauge for your general well being.

Avoiding negative input is like cheating death, your delaying the inevitable.

I agree we must not let our imaginations run wild, and we shouldn't let the doom sayers get to us. But sticking your head in the sand and yelling conspiracy is just giving up. You may think you've surfaced for air, but really you've called conspiracy on the conspiracy. Classic move.

I do believe this site is being used by conservative elements to spread disinformation, but that doesn't mean we should stop reading negative stories.

My suggestion is stop believing everything you read.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Thankyou for this post. I myself even tried to post about this before. People need to stop giving into fear and start empowering themselves. Start changing and understanding this world in a different light away from darkness.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Perfectly stated. If you don't understand what these vibrational stats are, spend some time looking into it. It's a wonderful journey, one that will bond us all closer together (something THEY don't want).

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by The Savage Khan

Quite the hypocritical conundrum actually; your view would seemingly be the black and white one.

What thoughts have you today? Why are you here? Is here really where you think it is? What thoughts were innocent and with love today?

The physical illusion was evolved to have a 'veil' or a forgetting process at the point of incarnation. This is supposed to make the illusion eficacious in providing you the proper catlysts to learn and gain experience from.

Your incarnation is but a microscopic portion of your indefinite 'being'.

The problem is people are in a grand play, but they faulter by believing that illusive stage is all that is.

If you had the cheats to the video game what is learned from the video game other than it's easily interpreted design.

Namaste.

[edit on 23-11-2009 by Psychonaughty]

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
"you're under attack"

Boy, that sounds like more fear mongering to me...

"fallen into this trap"

...even more of it...

"collect food, ammo..."

...even more of it.

"suffer in your health...death, disease and loss."

...even more of it!

"angier or depressed or agitated, ...weaker you become."

"They are killing you from the inside out..."

...even more.

"Pull your kids out of public school."

Great idea. Do it, and go to jail unless you homeschool them (quit your jobs, learn to teach).

"...come back home..."

...which would be, umm, let me guess...I have no idea.

Sorry person, but if you had any idea about NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming), you would realize this thread is full of the very messages he or she claims to want us to avoid.

Instead, a very simpler claim can be made that the internet is easily just as manipulated as TV or even easier because people believe they are reading responses from real people, who may be working against the people.

Common sense, which is fascinatingly simple, will tell you that what you see on any screen or read in any book may be full of lies. It is up to the individual to make sense of it.

Really, this messages says to avoid this website, while you must read it (and reply) on it. The irony!

I agree with a lot of what this person said, but it is boobytrapped with fear mongering itself and offers not much in terms of a solution besides "come back [to...?]"

Great, I say, another enemy in disguise.

If you want to live a decent life, go Amish. No TV. No radio. Little contact with the outside world (full of hate and violence). I have considered it myself, but I feel it is too late for me, as I've been so harshly conditioned to this technological trash we consider valuable...especially the addicting entertainments (radio, tv, music, movies, blogs, YouTube, ATS).

These serve only to distract you from your own success. The more you focus on these venues, the more you are numbed to the harsh realities. And, yes, they are harsh. Life isn't easy for most of us, especially with sites like this that promote hear and anger. But, we crave it because it lets us escape "it" (reality) while all the while engulfing us in its power (you read real words on a real screen, no?)

(I always love to end things with a question...)

I don't get message replies emailed to me, so I can't defend my arguments, but I think an intelligent person can follow it. Private message for better luck. ATS doesn't send me any emails other than general site updates...

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   
The only thing that fills me with fear is having to give up my car and home school my kid.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Amagnon

It isn't that what you say is not true. Both can be a part of the same truth. The difference is that fear will not be the motivating factor that propells me but rather an awareness that lends itself to the understanding of what is best to do without acting irrational. Be still and have faith does not mean lie down and die.

You can be ready and make choices with the knowledge collected without giving in to the fear mongering. I see clearly what is happening all around me but I refuse to let it take over my mind, body and soul to the point where I am acting out of anxiety and fear.

My faith has nothing to do with religion but my personal experiences. All things in this world can be used against us no matter what they are, religion t.v. or anything and everything. It's how we use the knowledge and how we use our awareness. It is how we choose to live our lives. Anxiety and fear never helps anyone. It is more like a quiet knowing that prepares us for what we need to do.

The message here has more to do with the direction that the controllers want the population to go in. That direction is anxiety, fear and confusion. It is a low frequency that they can harness to their own ends.

People generally don't make good choices when they are under the influence of fear, anxiety and confusion. That is never a good thing.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Psychonaughty
reply to post by The Savage Khan

Quite the hypocritical conundrum actually; your view would seemingly be the black and white one.

What thoughts have you today? Why are you here? Is here really where you think it is? What thoughts were innocent and with love today?

The physical illusion was evolved to have a 'veil' or a forgetting process at the point of incarnation. This is supposed to make the illusion eficacious in providing you the proper catlysts to learn and gain experience from.

Your incarnation is but a microscopic portion of your indefinite 'being'.

The problem is people are in a grand play, but they faulter by believing that illusive stage is all that is.

If you had the cheats to the video game what is learned from the video game other than it's easily interpreted design.

Namaste.

[edit on 23-11-2009 by Psychonaughty]

You have continued the OPs trend of speaking in broad abstract terms. You have also assumed many things about me while ignoring my points that relate to the specific argument as to the validity of the majority of information on this site as well as the validity of the vibration theory.

As for the points you bring up, you speak as if you know for certain why you are here and what your struggle is. I have not made those decisions yet. I would rather continue accumulating information and pondering theories before I being to dish them out to strangers unsolicited, if at all.

I bow to you with reverence.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Savage Khan
There is no such thing as your "vibration" because it's a gross generality to sum up complex systems like our immune, central nervous, pulmonary etc into one health gauge for your general well being.

I hear what you're saying, I agreed with most of it and starred your comment, but you've got me thinking about the vibrations or frequencies of the body, and how

even though there is no such thing as a 'blanket' or 'umbrella' figure that can represent ALL of the human body,

there ARE frequencies or 'vibrations' specific to parts of the body, which CAN be manipulated for benefit or harm.

to reiterate,

It may be impossible to define the many resonant & beneficial frequencies of the human body, with one singular figure, the bodies 'vibration'.

But the body has many manipulable 'vibrations' and the body most definitely can benefit from exposure to certain external 'vibrations'.

if we can assume it is true that all of the universe is energy vibrating at different rates, and its rate of vibration determines the form it takes....
than technically, you should be able to manipulate the vibrating matter of your body, not just specific parts.

In theory, if you kept a human body in a field of sorts that forced anything within it to match its rate of vibration or 'frequency', then you could increase the rate of vibration of matter, to the point where it turned into light.

I came to this conclusion whilst thinking about the properties of the human voice & previously studying the cosmic energy chart of the Rosicrucian order.

For this post I'll only discuss the more 'concrete' evidence/information.

Increasingly common these days is an orchestra of instruments tuned to a concert pitch of higher than 440hz. say 447hz.

I am referring to the types of orchestras that would play for opera or symphonies with vocals.

All you need to know about the musical jargon above, is that 440hz, means

four hundred and forty complete cycles of a sound wave, over a given period of time. which is one second. 440 complete cycles in 1 second.

The natural resonant frequency of the human voice is 432hz.

when singers are forced (as they have been since 440 became standard in the 40-50's) to sing notes at the higher than natural pitch of 440, i.e every pop release & 90% of all modern western music, it actually puts undue stress on the vocal chords, and can cause permanent damage to a professional singers voice.

which is why the 447+hz tunings are causing such a fuss in the classical music world.........

now keep that in the back of your mind and continue reading

Sound waves can be projected into a medium such as metal which causes physical waves much like those you feel sitting on the school bus as a kid resting your head on the window, the big old engine would start and you'd feel your teeth rattling in your skull. This is a simple and common form of external vibrations entering your body & manipulating it....

and gives a universal experience for everyone to understand the following statement...

sound based vibrations based therapy is not only real & common but its effective.

One method of therapy for autistic children involves them drumming on a 'silent' subsonic drum which looks like a table with many hexagons etched on its surface, and the slow & powerful sound waves enter their body through the legs & has therapeutic/calming effects.

so now to relate it back to this threads more general view of
body/vibration/manipulation/effect.

it is interesting to consider, that the chief antagonist for the 440hz standardisation movement, was Joseph Goebbels, a.k.a Ex-godfather of propaganda for the Nazi's....

440hz, much like base 10 mathematics, bears no relation to nature, whereas much like base 12 math, 432hz relates to EVERYTHING in the known universe, even the movements & dimensions of the planetary bodies.

432hz, being the natural resonant frequency of the human voice, is also 8hz less than 440hz, 8hz being the same frequency as the Schumann resonance or 'Earth's electromagnetic heartbeat' and the frequency of brain waves during hemisphere synchronisation, i.e peak meditative state of consciousness.

Basically, aside from higher frequencies damaging peoples bodies physically, it seems to be also detrimental to the mind.

curiously, outside of Europe, many TV's & monitors run at a refresh rate of 60hz, which is a division of 440hz, setting up the same geometry in its waves (can be viewed as a Cymatic image), which affects people in the same way, a sort of subtle sonic sedation.

I don't expect many people will take note of what i said here, maybe because i'm only one of a handful of people spreading the message but to summarise:

there is most definitely a rational logical argument for the possibility that these broadcast frequencies, pitch standardisations & such were intentionally chosen as part of the 'dumbing down' of people by TPTB since the birth of the materialist.

To avoid having to argue about the 'dumbing down' process,
I refer those who question its existence,
to watch the very informative series:

'the century of self'

rather than questioning me about it.

Based on my own observations, it would seem a 'lowering' of vibration would be the 'way to go'. Perhaps those that benefit from a 'raised' vibration are actually experiencing the full potential of the power of belief, they perhaps are experiencing a placebo affect.

P.L.U.R.I
-B.M

[edit on 24/11/09 by B.Morrison]

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 06:43 AM
link   
The "vibration" theory is a load of rubbish, but the basic message of the original post is correct. A high proportion of the conspiracy theories discussed on this website (and others) are generated by employees of government agencies who are tasked with this duty.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 06:45 AM
link   
the best way to sleep longer is to stay in the dark.....light, especially BRIGHT light, tends to wake people up.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 06:56 AM
link   
I totally agree with the original poster,.. I'm a lurker turned member, but so many doomsday naysayers are being way too negative. Positive Energy is the only way to change the system. I shall quote a Bob Dylan song written when he lived in Kansas, when he watched people building Nuke shelters back in the day...

I will not go down under the ground
"Cause somebody tells me that death's comin' 'round
An' I will not carry myself down to die
When I go to my grave my head will be high,
Let me die in my footsteps
Before I go down under the ground.

There's been rumors of war and wars that have been
The meaning of the life has been lost in the wind
And some people thinkin' that the end is close by
"Stead of learnin' to live they are learning to die.

I don't know if I'm smart but I think I can see
When someone is pullin' the wool over me
And if this war comes and death's all around
Let me die on this land 'fore I die underground.

There's always been people that have to cause fear
They've been talking of the war now for many long years
I have read all their statements and I've not said a word
But now Lawd God, let my poor voice be heard.

If I had rubies and riches and crowns
I'd buy the whole world and change things around
I'd throw all the guns and the tanks in the sea
For they are mistakes of a past history.

Let me drink from the waters where the mountain streams flood
Let me smell of wildflowers flow free through my blood
Let me sleep in your meadows with the green grassy leaves
Let me walk down the highway with my brother in peace.

Go out in your country where the land meets the sun
See the craters and the canyons where the waterfalls run
Nevada, New Mexico, Arizona, Idaho
Let every state in this union seep in your souls.
And you'll die in your footsteps
Before you go down under the ground.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Im just keep increasing my vibration level through my sweats .......so I can cross over when the time arises..........they have been teaching me how to go to the "Sometime Place"............Oho My Sasquatch Brothers.........

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by juzchilln

Dear HankMcCoy,

From one human to another, I urge you to start researching energy vibrations and especially how it affects water molecules in your body. Since the body is mostly made of water, hopefully it will get you to see the importance of vibrational states.

If what you are saying is true, and we have these vibrational states in our body, and this is something you have studied and researched.. then you should be able to answer ONE QUESTION about how to measure them. The fact that you cannot/will not answer this one seemingly easy question leads me to believe that you are the one that doesn't have any actual information to share.

I erased my earlier reply to you because I'm realizing that I'm talking to someone who just doesn't get it and really has no desire to get it.

This is stupidity. Of course I don't get it, that is why I am ASKING THE QUESTION. When I do not know the answer to something, I ask a question to GET THE ANSWER. If I didn't have the desire to get it, why would I have asked the question, not once, but repeatedly. There is only one person in this conversation that has no desire, and that is you lack of desire in answering that one question.

Why bother informing someone who clearly has no intention of researching it for themselves? And how could a person like that ever be open to such information if they reject it without having educated themselves about it first? Do you do that with everything else in your life? You expect people to spoon feed you, while you stare at them with disdain and ridicule and a sh1t eating grin? Sorry bud....you got the wrong guy. It's your life...do your own homework..or don't..it's your choice.

You are obviously not educated or you would know how education works. You are the one presenting claims, and when one person asks a simple supplemental question as to your claims, you get indignant and refuse to answer. Way to defend your thesis, man.

In fact, I'm going to erase every single one of my replies on this thread because either you see it...or you don't. If you don't see it for yourself, then you're not ready to see it. You are being kept in the dark a little longer, so that when you finally punch through your illusion of life, you will have no doubt about what me and others are talking about.

So, the way to combat the problems with your theory are to ignore the detractors? Interesting way to go about it.

Until then, I am wasting my time talking to you, not because you are obviously and proudly ignorant, but because a blind child of God must be resurrected by God himself before he can productively participate in the New World.

Not sure which 'God' you worship, so I cant really say anything here.

Don't be so quick to dismiss ideas that are beyond your current ability to grasp and above all, don't be so proud of your rejection of it. You and your family are the only ones that will likely suffer for it. Good luck to you and I wish you peace.

The only one of us dismissing anything here is you dismissal of my question because you cannot answer it.

[edit on 24-11-2009 by HankMcCoy]

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Wait a minute, while I totally understand where your coming from surely if we start to ignor all the evil going on in the world TPTB will not only win they`ll run a mock.
Dont they want us to be sheep?
Evil prevails when good men do nothing!

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   
What we need to do is fight them without fear.
Now that makes sence.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by daddio

Ever heard of biofeedback? Ever get goosebumps? The Tibetan monks can lower their heart rate and body temperature as well as other aspects of the body. It is good practice. You can accelerate your adrenal glands to increase your heart rate, which gives you goosebumps also.

After I broke my neck and was laying in the hospital, I played with the heart monitor a bit, I could slow my heart down and speed it up. One time I got it down to 41 beats, the monitor flatlined because they had it set at 45 bpm, nurse came in when the alarm went off and asked what happened, I laughed and said I didn't know, so a half hour later I tried it again, got my heart rate down to 36 bpm, it went off again as she set it at 40. I laughed again when the alarm went off and she ran back in, she figured it out that time, she knew what biofeedback was and told me to stop it.

I fully recovered from being a quad too, June 2000, in 8 days. It wasn't amazing, I have an angel looking out for me, they do exist, mine is my wife who passed 11 years ago. I hear her voice as plain as day when I am in trouble. I race motorcycles and bicycles.

For those who say bull, you have never been there and I understand, Know Love and not No love. Know who you are and who you are NOT.

Wouldn't take much to build a machine to measure electrical activity on the human skin, they probably already have it, they use it, I am sure, to measure effects of the TV crap and radio crap they spew. So they know what to make work more effectively. Common sense tells me that, what does your common sense tell you?

Good question. What does my common sense tell me..

It tells me that you are not being truthful. If you recovered from a broken neck and spinal injury inducing quadriplegia in 8 days, you would have been written up in every medical journal in the world. The fact that I have not read about your amazing recovery in the newspaper makes my common sense tell me that it didn't happen.

It also tells me that if it wouldn't take much to make a machine to measure vibrations.. and loads of people believe in this vibration theory.. then one of them would have figured out how to do it. With the lack of forthcoming information, my common sense tells me that it is either..

A. A little more involved than you happen to believe.. or..
B. There isn't anything to measure.

[edit on 24-11-2009 by HankMcCoy]

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join