It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

taking ATS to the next NEXT level (Volunteers Needed)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 02:24 AM
link   
no connections with this things, but if you need help on webpages, php,mysql,webhosting, webdesign,german/italian
translation lemme know

Wolve

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 05:19 AM
link   
if i can help i will i dont have any degrees in any of the above fields but i love to write and i can research ok

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Would this be, by any chance, the idea i sent to William about an ATS bible where all members write their own stories

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Well I've written alot of fiction stuff in my time, but I used to post alot on the Guardian's (British Newspaper) Secondary School website, and also edited a local magazine for a bit too.
I'm also taking Alevel English lit, and currently studying GCSE English language, (with a straight A record I might add
)
As for connections I might have, perhaps with our county papers' but I don't know if that'd be of any use.

I believe we're supposed to U2U you but I don't really know if I'll fit your critera

P.S - Please ignore typing errors that may make me look a fraud...

And as for charities...I can think of no other more worthy (in my opinion anyway) for this than the NSPCC. Cruelty to children must stop. FULL STOP.
Denying Ignorance for this charity saves lives.

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 06:08 AM
link   
I am also interested in helping.

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 07:26 AM
link   
I have some connections and qualifications for this top secret project (conspiracy of conspiracies here?). Unfortunately, I have a business to run and my availability fluctuates from very free to hearing my wife say things like "who's this stranger in my bed?"

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Count me in... I'm not super qualified, but I am currently pursuing a degree in English, so I do know how to write...

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I'd love to help, but unfortunately, I don't have alot of spare time these days. Between my new job and fixing up my new(used) 300ZX Turbo, I seem to be busy all the damn time. Although, if there's something I can do that's not extremely time consuming, I'd be happy to help.

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I don't meet any of the professional requirements, but I would love to put my spare time to good use in helping ATS in any way I can, so I guess that means count me in.. if it's possible

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I know someone who would be excellent and might get involved. You have to ask him first. Greg Erickson Columbia Tx website

www.freepressinternational.com

Real good guy and has been researching all of this for a long time.

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I don't have any of the skills you require but I can make coffee!

Seriouly though, a book is an excellent idea. As for giving to charity, couldn't you have more then one.

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I would not mind being on the crew who select the topics.

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I'm most definitely in.

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I'm a good writer, but I think you may need me for the "connections" part. I have large scale connections in a variety of media, as well as connections in charity.(most of it in Alzheimer's research)

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Despite the somewhat humourous tone of 'Pisky's ATS Story', I am able to write serious articles (Had to write Tech manuals for a couple of years, plus VMS test results). Plus I had a stint as a Samaritan volunteer in the early 90's, so I'm aware of the 'charity' type of thing.
So if you need me, I'm in

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Well i would be willing to help out. If you need a hand just give me a shout

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 04:20 PM
link   
yeah, i can see this as bin said a trillion times over, but although im too young/busy to really fit into any category, ill do anything i can.

you need only ask

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Well im happy to help out in any way I can ive spent 6years studying art in photoshop photography printing painting art history and have some contact with some MP's and some of my friends are in to web design flash animation computpr game design

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 08:48 PM
link   
i have friends majoring in journalism at university, i could ask them if they'd like to be involved, i can promise anything though.

they have been published before in newspapers so they may be interested.

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 09:46 PM
link   
IF I GET MY ABILITIES TO POST AND BE HEARD BACK I WILL HELP THEN AND ONLY THEN!!!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join