It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's? Man Says He's Got Recorded Proof

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   
here's an interesting News report about someone from Houston , Texas who is catching some interesting unidentified objects on video. there is also a brief segment with rockstar , Sammy Hagar.

www.myfoxillinois.com...

But Hardman swears he has videotaped dozens of extraterrestrial spacecraft over the past year, both here in Houston and in Austin.

"Most of them are triangular in shape or kind of a teardrop," Hardman says.

He posts his videos on his YouTube channel where you can now view 51 clips, including last Saturdays close encounter with what he describes as an alien flying machine that approached within a few hundred feet.

i think this is the video in the news report...

www.youtube.com.../u

[edit on 21-11-2009 by easynow]

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
These are interesting videos. Long, plenty of reference points and lots of observable dynamics to the ufos in the videos. These may be proven to be hoaxes or not ufos but at least they are interesting.

Texas is full of military bases, some well known, some very secret. It is a large and sparsely populated state so aircraft testing is a good probability in Texas. Take a look at some of this guys other videos, quite well shot.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

It's' hard to say with any certainty what it is. Perhaps if someone stabilized the image, we might have a better idea. Until then it's just lights in the sky with some guy who sounds like he's having a profound sexual experience.

IRM

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
reply to post by easynow

It's' hard to say with any certainty what it is. Perhaps if someone stabilized the image, we might have a better idea. Until then it's just lights in the sky with some guy who sounds like he's having a profound sexual experience.

IRM

Yes indeed, I had to wonder at points what was going on...I've never heard a person 'get off' on UFO's er so vocally.

Sadly the user seems to have not bothered to get a tripod and shaky material is basically just that. Also the probe that was claimed to have seen was nothing more than a night vision'ed moth or insect that was excited by the light.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Unfortunalty the number [1] rule of using a tripod at night with any photographic/video equipment is letting him down here. Though, interesting all the same

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
This guy has tons of similar footage under his profile HardmanChris on youtube. His fiancee may not believe in UFO's but I hope they get an HD camera and tripod as a wedding gift!

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow

But Hardman swears he has videotaped dozens of extraterrestrial spacecraft over the past year, both here in Houston and in Austin.

How the heck do people know it is "extraterrestrial"? Why do they think they know it is "extraterrestrial"?

Do they have x-ray vision, and they can see inside the craft, and see alien beings? Do they have some type of psychic powers and can just "know" by the power of their mind where the crafts come from and it's not terrestrial??

No........ it's just more speculation. I'm getting tired of speculation.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
He must be rather a special chap to have been visited by 51 different alien craft

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Worst UFO vidoe ever...

Within a few hundred feet?? That's possible if the thing is the size of a plate....
i never seen anything.

weak.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   

i think this is the video in the news report...

After looking at the video, I can confirm that is a satellite. I see these all the time in California. You can see videos of satellites on YouTube and compare.

It disappears because it floats into Earths shadow. I see that a lot too...

[edit on 21-11-2009 by ALLis0NE]

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
The posted video just looks like typical a satellite/iridium flare. As others have said, why should it be anything to do with UFO's, or ET's?

Why do people even bother with posting rubbish like this?

easynow, for someone who has been here so long, you sure have not learned much!

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by C.H.U.D.

News Flash Chudsy

i am not the one who said it was an alien spacecraft the guy in the video did. i am only posting the story for discussion because it needs to be discussed so we can all try and figure out what it is and share our different opinions of the video but as we all can see, that's obviously too much for you too comprehend.

your attack on me proves your just closed minded and rude

:shk:

[edit on 21-11-2009 by easynow]

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I hear him flicking his Bic in the background. Obviously trying to fire up one of his Doobies. I think this guy need to lay of the hallucinogens and realize not every light in the sky is a UFO.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Here are a few satellite videos.... some pass faster than others...

Here is a satellite getting shot down by a navy ship:

OMG THEY SHOT DOWN A UFO!
Just Kidding.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ALLis0NE

Precisely. As soon as the poster or his/her assigns start claiming the object as "extraterrestrial" the red flags and alarm bells in my head start going off like crazy.

On top of that, I have a simple question: How many more of these little, fuzzy, out-of-focus, dimly lit, poorly-filmed, jumping-around, excruciatingly edited and narrated ("whooooa...whoaaa...whoooaaa") specks of nothing must we suffer through?

There is absolutely NOTHING here to indicate these are extraterrestrial! Certainly not this hyped little blip in the night sky. Most are barely UFO's, meaning as yet to be identified, and many have been convincingly identified as satellites, ISS, aircraft, etc.

Man I want to believe as much as the next guy, but c'mon already! With literally thousands of these cropping up every year, can't ANYONE get a shot of something in-focus, during the day, and up a little closer (or zoomed in)?

*sigh*

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
If it helps with anyone's research here, 4 of these were spotted just a few hundred feet in Belfast, Northern Ireland. Myself and about 5 other people seen them. 3 where on the South side of Belfast, 1 minute behind each other and the 4th was on the North side of Belfast crossing at the same time as the 3rd UFO coming from the South.

Many of us thought they could have been Chinese lanterns, but we still couldn't identify it. Bright lights, flying faster than a normal jet plane, no sound and 3 of the objects formed a formation (Staggered Column). The wind was blowing in the opposite direction, so this ruled out any meteorology or lantern theory. This happened on October 31st 2009 at approx 10pm-11pm. At around 11:30pm my brother and I heard a really loud, yet sudden jet engine - It was something we both never heard before, we just looked at each other and said "weird". I guess without any evidence this is all just a story, but it could help someone narrow something down if they are researching something.

My friend I have not seen in months makes youtube videos, and some of the videos he has uploaded recently are exactly what I seen, he lives just a few miles from me in Belfast. His youtube address is www.youtube.com....

-TheDenv

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   

i am not the one who said it was an alien spacecraft the guy in the video did. i am only posting the story for discussion because it needs to discussed so we can all figure out what it is and share our different opinions of the video.

your attack on me proves your just closed minded and rude

easynow,

You brought it on yourself. Two years here, and all those flags, yet you can't even identify a satellite flare, and although you may not be the one saying "aliens", you are still helping to perpetuate and spread BS.

I may be blunt, but I'm not attacking you - just pointing out the facts, and trying to start a meaningful debate. If you can't deal with the truth, please do not blame me. This is ATS and we are here to debate. If I wanted to attack you, you'd know about it, trust me

So, if you disagree with me, prove me wrong... Tell us what you have learned in your time here?

As for being closed minded, please show me were anything I said suggests that I'm closed minded?

Perhaps I'm closed minded for pointing out that what looks like a satellite flare in the sky probably is a satellite flare in the sky?

Or perhaps for pointing out, that for someone who who likes to "push the notion that we are being visited" (albeit in a subtle way), you should at least be able to identify basic objects in the night sky like satellites?

It just goes to prove my point - That it is mostly people who don't know their arse from their elbow when it comes to UFO identification are the ones who perpetuate the myth that UFOs could not be explained by something other than super advanced craft of some description or other.

Although you may not have said it, you implied it. This is the Aliens and UFOs discussion forum after all. You could just as easily have posted it on the Space Exploration forum instead.

I may have a different approach than UFOlogy to yourself and others, but who is to say that is not what UFOlogy needs? Had any breakthroughs lately? Have you tried looking at it from another angle instead?

I'd say that, if anything, your unwillingness to actually learn about what really lurks in the night sky makes you the closed minded one. Once again, not an attack, just an observation, and a reply to your accusation.

Sorry for being so blunt, but that's just me when I'm fed up with "beating about the bush".

I think I've made my point, so I'll leave you all to think it over.

Have a good night (or day)!

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ALLis0NE

Good post, but they are just ordinary passes without any flare...

Here are some Iridium satellite flares:

[edit on 21-11-2009 by C.H.U.D.]

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 07:26 AM
link   

helping to spread B.S. ?

this story was on a Tv News program and is being spread on the internet and i posted this so we here at ATS could discuss it and find out the truth about it. you accusing me of "implying" that this is a real ufo sighting is completely laughable when in reality the ONLY thing i said about it was the video was interesting , everything else came from the news piece.

we discussed the subject and now everyone knows that the News program is the one spreading B.S. , not me. instead of looking at the positive aspects of this you only focused on the Negatives which shows your true character. i would have thought you of all people would have seen the opportunity here , which would be to debunk a false ufo story and maybe keep some people from believing everything they see in future News program.

i think alot of positive things resulted from me posting this story and you should be thanking me for doing it and not attacking me. i would say other than your NEGATIVITY , this thread is a complete success !

think about that for a while mr. thread police

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Can anyone enlighten me as to why Easynow is being attacked? Cant you guys see the reason behind this thread?

Yet more negativity dominating an otherwise great thread...meh

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join