It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's? Man Says He's Got Recorded Proof

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   
how many alleged ` allien encounters ` are required for the idiot to realise that he NEEDS a tripod ?

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spiro
Can anyone enlighten me as to why Easynow is being attacked? Cant you guys see the reason behind this thread?

Yet more negativity dominating an otherwise great thread...meh

thanks Spiro ,

the truth is the skeptical debunkers who have never seen a real ufo do not like me and will jump on any chance they get to try and discredit me.

it's as simple as that.

i can't prove it but i have had a close encounter experience with something unexplainable so i am a believer but at that same time i don't believe everything that is reported or captured on video is unexplainable or an alien spacecraft.

i stated my official opinion in this thread here..

my personal take is, 1-3 % of what you see in pictures and videos are real. that means something not man made and possibly not from this planet.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

if you look at some of the threads i have started you can easily see which ones i am promoting as a real ufo story.(chudsy can't tell the difference)

i have often said that if i had not had the C.E. that i did , i would probably be a raving skeptic like many of those that are here on ATS. i don't fault them for being that way because it's just due to their lack of experience.

the bottom line is,

because i bring a message of UFO's being real the skeptics will not like me and will attack everything i do or say. the attack launched on me by c.h.u.d.sy in this thread proves it.

[edit on 22-11-2009 by easynow]

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
After watching the OP's youtube channel, I conclude that what is being filmed on all of his recordings are one of three things.

1. International Space Station

2. Space Shuttle

3. Artificial Satellite.

I am glad the OP is watching our skies. Because I'm not and I feel better that somebody is.

[edit on 22-11-2009 by wiredamerican]

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Ill also chime in with the Iridium Flare explanation...

Ive seen dozens of em, and this one on the vid the OP linked to is pretty much 100% identical to what I saw as my first Iridium flare a good -8 magnitude ... but mine was that bright with just the naked eye, no contrast adjustments or night vision enhancements.

Scared the crap out of me 'Oh hell its shone a light at me!' was my first reaction. Not adding to the negativity since people can be mistaken.

But id say case closed. Iridium flare, and a nice one to. Given its difficult to capture em by mistake, he was a lucky guy
just amazing though how ignorant some people are about the things going by over head every minute of every day, wonder if Hardmanchris is aware of where his telecommunications come from

Edit:- Umm is that vid on the first post the actual vid the texan is claiming as proof?... since the OP seems not so sure about that. hmm seems it is, nevermind... just an iridium flare.

[edit on 22-11-2009 by BigfootNZ]

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Looks like satellites to me...

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   
It looked triangular at the beginning over the video but as it passed over it appeared to be just two stars in the background but yeah seems to be a satellite.

Honestly this forum is degenerating into rubbish posts on a daily basis.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   
This doesn't look like that great of footage..

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by diamount

so why don't you improve it and start a thread ?

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow

so why don't you improve it and start a thread ?

Because there is no reason to, when I find something of note or truly unexplainable (in my eyes) then I shall create a new thread.

Creating a thread with content that has already been discussed in detail, would be absolutely pointless and a waste to everyone reading it.. i.e like this one.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Because there is no reason to, when I find something of note or truly unexplainable (in my eyes) then I shall create a new thread.

Creating a thread with content that has already been discussed in detail, would be absolutely pointless and a waste to everyone reading it.. i.e like this one.

no reason to ?

isn't the fact that your whining about the current threads on the board reason enough ?

this News story has not been discussed and this thread has served a very good purpose. everyone debunked the guy's video and we now know that the News program is spreading a fake ufo story , so why would you say this was a waste and pointless ?

do you see no value here at all ?

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   

no reason to ?

isn't the fact that your whining about the current threads on the board reason enough ?

this News story has not been discussed and this thread has served a very good purpose. everyone debunked the guy's video and we now know that the News program is spreading a fake ufo story , so why would you say this was a waste and pointless ?

do you see no value here at all ?

the fact that you cannot identify a satellite and label it as UFO tells a lot about your analytical skills which could be compared to a rainbow trout

the fact that the press let 'ufo' stories like these filter through is either to ridicule the subject or they're pretty clueless at identifying things.

take ABC news for example where they asked 'Prophet' Yahwee to summon a UFO for them at a location of they're choosing, however it can be assumed that Yahwee had a team nearby ready to release a couple of balloons so the reporter would think they're UFOs.

source:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   

the fact that you cannot identify a satellite and label it as UFO tells a lot about your analytical skills which could be compared to a rainbow trout

WTF are you talking about ?

everything in the opening post is from the News article, even the title of this thread was taken from the News piece.

i guess your reading comprehension skills are the same as that of a tadpole

[edit on 23-11-2009 by easynow]

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   

WTF are you talking about ?

everything in the opening post is from the News article, even the title of this thread was taken from the News piece.

i guess your reading comprehension skills are the same as a tadpole

So you instead of thoroughly investigating the content you are about to post and to make sure it's not a hoax or misidentification of some kind.. you post it anyway?

you are beyond belief

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   

So you instead of thoroughly investigating the content you are about to post and to make sure it's not a hoax or misidentification of some kind.. you post it anyway?

how can i prove it's not a hoax ?

the News station was reporting it as a ufo story and they didn't know any better so i don't see your point. the fact that you can't see anything positive from me posting this story proves your only here to be entertained.

you are beyond belief

ditto

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   

how can i prove it's not a hoax ?

the News station was reporting it as a ufo story and they didn't know any better so i don't see your point. the fact that you can't see anything positive from me posting this story proves your only here to be entertained.

you are beyond belief

ditto

I can only expect this sort of naiveness from a newbie but you've been here for a couple of years now which is rather surprising.

easynow, I've seen many of your contributions and most of them have been consistently great however things like this seem to filter through and show you as rather close-minded whom does not like their facts challenged.

This is obviously a iridium flare that does not need discussing nor debated about, which a poster has posted some very good examples it's really just a waste of bandwidth but I guess 'arguing' is fun too.

In the debatable sense, anyhow.

[edit on 11/23/2009 by diamount]

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   

well FYI i have never seen a iridium flare other than in some videos and the guy in the video said the object came close to him so why is it such a big whiney deal that i posted this ufo story that was reported on the News ?

i don't know everything and never will and i thought the best thing to do was post the story so i could get some opinions on it and find out what the truth is.

i'm sorry if your disappointed but i thought this needed to be discussed regardless of the outcome and i am shocked that so many of you are attacking me for doing so.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   

well FYI i have never seen a iridium flare other than in some videos and the guy in the video said the object came close to him so why is it such a big whiney deal that i posted this ufo story that was reported on the News ?

i don't know everything and never will and i thought the best thing to do was post the story so i could get some opinions on it and find out what the truth is.

i'm sorry if your disappointed but i thought this needed to be discussed regardless of the outcome and i am shocked that so many of you are attacking me for doing so.

You've never seen one?

In your few years of being ATS you have never seen an iridium flare?

I don't that very much but maybe you have seen one but did not know what it is considering a lot of UFO reports consists of those and I'm not dismissing everything reported as explainable, as that would be plain ignorant and biased.

Anyway nobody is attacking you, honestly if we were attacking you the moderators would see this and punish us accordingly as such things are disallowed on ATS (which you should have some faith in, the mods anyhow).

I'm not discouraging you either, like I said before you are a consistent contributor that makes sure we're not overtaken by sceptics, hoping you'll do better next time.

peace

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   

You've never seen one?

In your few years of being ATS you have never seen an iridium flare?

you didn't comprehend what i wrote , i said i have never seen one other than in some videos. that means i have never seen one with my own two eyes and not in a video.

Anyway nobody is attacking you

yes i am being attacked

I'm not discouraging you either, like I said before you are a consistent contributor that makes sure we're not overtaken by sceptics, hoping you'll do better next time. peace

you can't discourage me , nobody can and FYI making sure we are not over taken by skeptics is a full time job here @ATS. i'll try my best to post something good for everyone but in the meantime you need to understand that even though this thread didn't turn out to be a discussion of a real unidentified object , it does serve the purpose of finding out what this guy has been getting on camera and shows the News station is reporting a false story. it's a lesson learned.

[edit on 23-11-2009 by easynow]

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Is it just me or does it sound like the person filming is taking rips off a bong? He sure sounds high.

Cool video. Its def. unidentified. Thats about it.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by easynowthe truth is the skeptical debunkers who have never seen a real ufo do not like me and will jump on any chance they get to try and discredit me.

it's as simple as that.

i can't prove it but i have had a close encounter experience with something unexplainable so i am a believer but at that same time i don't believe everything that is reported or captured on video is unexplainable or an alien spacecraft.

i stated my official opinion in this thread here..

my personal take is, 1-3 % of what you see in pictures and videos are real. that means something not man made and possibly not from this planet.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

if you look at some of the threads i have started you can easily see which ones i am promoting as a real ufo story.(chudsy can't tell the difference)

i have often said that if i had not had the C.E. that i did , i would probably be a raving skeptic like many of those that are here on ATS. i don't fault them for being that way because it's just due to their lack of experience.

the bottom line is,

because i bring a message of UFO's being real the skeptics will not like me and will attack everything i do or say. the attack launched on me by c.h.u.d.sy in this thread proves it.
[edit on 22-11-2009 by easynow]

Yes, i see that happen all to often here on ATS. And, although ive just recently signed up as a member, i have been lurking for almost 4 years. Im getting my post count up to 20 so that i can start sharing the information i have, which i feel is very important. Unfortunatly, im going to be up against what we see here in your thread, negative people. But hey, just blank them out and do what your doing

Be safe and be well, my friend

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join