It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amy Klobuchar -- Did She Really Say That?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by daddio

Originally posted by CuriousSkeptic
reply to post by daddio

Why is it whenever Klobuchar is brought up liberals just take cheap shots at her intelligence or her body and ignore her politics? The conservative heart of America which is the majority shall sweep this gorgeous genius into office in 2012! Anyone who thinks different supports Obama.

Klobuchar 2012!

I hate Obama too, YOU don't get it, OUR government isn't OURS. That's the reality, YOU people "think" it is ours but your vote makes no difference whatsoever. WAKE THE HELL UP already, please, stop being so ignorant. Watch:

1984news.com...

That documentary is the honest to god truth. I have researched these things all my life, as did my father as a detective on the force. Educate before you manipulate. All politicians are traitors, period.

Hmm... that sounds like a conspiracy. Why are you bringing that up on this political site? Klobuchar wouldn't be amused because as she says "Everything is exactly as it seems, there are no conspiracies."

Klobuchar 2012!

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by CuriousSkeptic

The conspiracy I see here is them trying to tell us our votes don;t matter. They're hoping we'll give up and stay home.

Don't believe the hype, Vote for klobuchar.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Seiko

I think it's clear that those who don't support Klobuchar Hate America and are against the troops. I also have an amounting amount of evidence to suggest they voted for that Kenyan Obama multiple times and are members of several communist, fascist, liberal organization. At least the voters see the reality and that reality is Klobuchar!

Klobuchar 2012!

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   

reply to post by Seiko

I think it's clear that those who don't support Klobuchar Hate America and are against the troops. I also have an amounting amount of evidence to suggest they voted for that Kenyan Obama multiple times and are members of several communist, fascist, liberal organization. At least the voters see the reality and that reality is Klobuchar!

Klobuchar 2012!

Have you got a loose wire today? Seriously.
You do know this woman is a Dem Libral don't you?
You do know she is a Obama Cronie don't you?
Going by your answers and posts, maybe you should do a little more reading. I think you have her confused with Bachmann at the very least, or your just trying really hard to be funny, but it's not really funny.

She votes Dem party line 95% of the time.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by j2000

reply to post by Seiko

Klobuchar 2012!

Have you got a loose wire today? Seriously.
You do know this woman is a Dem Libral don't you?
You do know she is a Obama Cronie don't you?
Going by your answers and posts, maybe you should do a little more reading. I think you have her confused with Bachmann at the very least, or your just trying really hard to be funny, but it's not really funny.

She votes Dem party line 95% of the time.

Another liberal lie intended to destroy her street cred...

Up with Klobutcher!!!

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Well, Klobuchar is a newcomer just like Palin used to be...

Yeah, okay I don't see why not. It'll be extremely amusing if it works.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by CuriousSkeptic

Liberals fear Klobuchar because the voters love her! Klobuchar is the new name of revolution. Down with Obama! Up with Klobuchar!

Klobuchar 2012!

so, what exactly is she in favor of that so many people are supporting her?
what is her voting record?
what does her voting record say she stands for?
what do the people in her district think?

this is the first time i heard of her. before we go off praising or rebuking someone, we should get the facts.

i'd hate to see a klobouchar vs. palin in 2012 if neither candidate is any good.

am i wrong?

hear what people say but listen to their actions.

-subfab

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by subfab

what do the people in her district think?

The latest poll puts her at 61% approval rating.

She seems to vote a good spectrum from socially conscious issues to supporting free market conservatism.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by HotSauce

I don't know what has happened to the "american education system"... anyway who would you like to "vot" for???

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Seiko

The latest poll puts her at 61% approval rating.

She seems to vote a good spectrum from socially conscious issues to supporting free market conservatism.

interesting.
this is someone to watch then...for good reasons. seeing what i have of this website, i know if anything is fishy it will soon be known.

thanks,

-subfab

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Seiko

If you people want to learn something and you "think" your vote matters, you need to investigate the "Electoral College". You DO NOT elect the president or any other official, it is all a scam and ploy to "keep you in the herd mentality", they "allow" you to do certain things and have certain freedoms but that's where it ends.

I am very suprised at the level of stupidity here with these responses. She is a Communist puppet just like Obama, same party same everything. Problems is, there is only one party, and we are not invited.

What don't you sheeple get yet, you are not a part of the game. The Elite own Washington D.C. and it is a "city/state" all of it's own, not accountable to the Constitution or us.

I just have to laugh at the illusion you "believe" in. Maybe look into how freemasonry is involved in politics. Do some research. Wait, that's asking too much I know, sad really, not for me but for you.

[edit on 22-11-2009 by daddio]

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by daddio
reply to post by Seiko

What don't you sheeple get yet, you are not a part of the game. The Elite own Washington D.C. and it is a "city/state" all of it's own, not accountable to the Constitution or us.

[edit on 22-11-2009 by daddio]

Thats why we must fight the Elite by giving them to freedom to do whatever they want in business, they will make things better if there is a free market! Imagine all the freedom they will spread!

Amy's on fire and all the liberal pee pee pants in San Francisco couldn't extinguish this flame! Her new books is now being printed in 3,235 languages and sold in 314 countries!

[edit on 22-11-2009 by Janky Red]

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Why do you people constantly insist on bringing up conspiracies? I thought we were here to ramble on about politics.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
AH

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by daddio

You people? you sheeple?

Is there some reason this has to turn into a forum bashing?

I'm aware of the electoral college.

<< 1   >>

join