It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amy Klobuchar -- Did She Really Say That?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Wow, she is truely amazing! See for yourself!

The Klobuchar revolution has begun, are you going to be part of history? She is slated to be president 2012, should be an easy win.

In 2006 Klobuchar received 53% of the soccer mom vote

From this article Understanding Minnesota Politics

-E-

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I'm just amazed at the growth in her charm and likeableness.

She really comes off as unscripted and one of the regular people. Something about her just comes off as genuine.

A new Rasmussen Poll says 58 percent of likely voters polled at least somewhat approve of the job DFL Sen. Amy Klobuchar is doing while 38 percent disapprove. 50 percent approve of the job DFL Sen. Al Franken is doing while 45 percent disapprove. The poll also said 51 percent of those polled approve of the job GOP Rep. Michele Bachmann is doing while 45 percent disapprove.

From the latest rasmussen poll.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Seiko

She's really taking the world by storm. If the NWO is real I hope she is supreme leader

-E-

[edit on 21-11-2009 by MysterE]

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   
This is the first I've hear of her. We don't do TV, get all our news from the Net. I will have to look her up and see what she stands for. No matter how likable she may be, if shes got a bad voting record.. that's what counts for me.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by MysterE

I heard Amy Klobuchar is so stupid she thinks she can see Alaska from her house. I swear Americans are so stupid that they will just vot for her because they think double d's double these ($). What has happened to the eduation system in this country?

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I also heard that Amy Klobuchar burps and farts like a drunken sailor and her breath smells like a cows butt. It is rumored that she made a coat from the feathers of bald eagles that she clubbed to death with her own hands. Wake up people she is just another pawn of the PTB who are trying to bring about a NEW WORLD ORDER.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by HotSauce

Rather then see a bald eagles feathers go to waste, she may have made this coat to honour them.

Did you even consider she did this because she just loves her country so much?

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   
When Zero finishes up, the chances of another dumbocrat being elected president will be Zero, Nada, Zip, Zilch. That is if the nation makes it to the next election without a civil war.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I don't understand?

You guys think this girl is somehow different then all the rest?

Nope.

Just a pawn in the grand scheme of things, as Dr. Paul is.

There must be controlled opposition, otherwise the masses catch on too quick.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seiko

Rather then see a bald eagles feathers go to waste, she may have made this coat to honour them.

Did you even consider she did this because she just loves her country so much?

Well you maybe have had a good point, but rumor has it that she killed the poor defenseless Eagles by biting their heads off ala Ozzy Osbourne.

That doesn't sound like someone who loves their country as much as it sounds like someone who loves someone else. Who might you ask? Could it be SATAN?

[edit on 21-11-2009 by HotSauce]

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Liberals fear Klobuchar because the voters love her! Klobuchar is the new name of revolution. Down with Obama! Up with Klobuchar!

Klobuchar 2012!

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Bald eagle recovery day speaker

You just can't stand that she's patriotic can you? I heard she once regurgitated her lunch and fed 3 baby bald eagles who's mother had been killed bu a coward liberal.

Bald Eagle Recovery Day Event Speakers will include Sen. Amy Klobuchar and Governor Tim Pawlenty. Hosted by The Raptor Center, Minnesota Department of Natural Resources, and U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service 10:30 a.m. DNR Stage, Minnesota State Fair

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Seiko

While that sounds good on the surface, she was regurgitating the remains of an aborted dead baby that she personally removed via massive suction created by her own mouth. But if you are ok with feeding the remains of American children to bald eagles then by all means vote Amy Klobuchar 2012.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Now you're just making things up... but such is the way of the liberal. Obviously you support Obama.

Klobuchar: the name of Revolution.

[edit on 21-11-2009 by CuriousSkeptic]

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by CuriousSkeptic

I can't believe they're just doing these ad hominem attacks and avoiding discussing the real issues.

Something about her strong stance on the issues must be scaring them. She introduced great legislation against domestic violence. A bill to help fight fraud against seniors. What about these issues scares them so much?

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Something about her just comes off as genuine.

I will give her credit. She is definitely more likeable than Palin...and seemingly much more intelligent as well.

I dont know anything about this woman yet, other than the right wing is crazy....(about her)

So im automatically skeptical any time another politician tells me "you're gona love this person"

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Snarf

To be honest she was picked by the new york times on a short list for Most likely to become the first female president.

2008 nyt times shortlist

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by HotSauce
reply to post by MysterE

I heard Amy Klobuchar is so stupid she thinks she can see Alaska from her house. I swear Americans are so stupid that they will just vot for her because they think double d's double these ($). What has happened to the eduation system in this country?

I am from Minnesota, and I can tell you straight out, everyone I talk to HATES this woman to no end. She is a puppet for sure. I have called her several times and reamed her on voting for the bailouts and for "national" health care. I can take care of myself and family, thank you very much.

She is an idiot, Michelle Bachmann is much better at voicing her disgust and pointing out the problems in government, and she did NOT vote FOR the bailouts and other corporate welfare.

Does anyone here realize the federal government is a corporation and not subject to the U.S. Constitution? They are under British Control, this is why I don't understand some of the responses here. Wake the hell up already, they do not hold the American public interests in any way, important. It's about stealing our wealth and resources for the British Crown. We can ignore the 60,000,000 "laws" they have passed as they have absolutely NO jurisdiction over the sovereign states or people, read the 10th amendment. The only power the federal government has has to do with foreign commerce, the general welfare clause only means they have the "duty" to protect our borders, exterior borders, from invasion.

I laugh at everyone who doesn't get this, whats wrong with our education system? YOU!! You don't look into things before you speak and make claims because you love soccer moms and their reps. SAD. "personally I like double "D's" too, but would never vote for the brain controlling them!!!"

HotSauce, star and flag for you man, too damn funny. Love your comments, great.

Like I said, I am from Minnesota, Minneapolis, we ALL despise her, she is no good and only a pawn. She's definitely a Communist. Passivity is killing us/a slowly, very, very sad.

[edit on 21-11-2009 by daddio]

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by daddio

Why is it whenever Klobuchar is brought up liberals just take cheap shots at her intelligence or her body and ignore her politics? The conservative heart of America which is the majority shall sweep this gorgeous genius into office in 2012! Anyone who thinks different supports Obama.

Klobuchar 2012!

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by CuriousSkeptic
reply to post by daddio

Why is it whenever Klobuchar is brought up liberals just take cheap shots at her intelligence or her body and ignore her politics? The conservative heart of America which is the majority shall sweep this gorgeous genius into office in 2012! Anyone who thinks different supports Obama.

Klobuchar 2012!

I hate Obama too, YOU don't get it, OUR government isn't OURS. That's the reality, YOU people "think" it is ours but your vote makes no difference whatsoever. WAKE THE HELL UP already, please, stop being so ignorant. Watch:

1984news.com...

That documentary is the honest to god truth. I have researched these things all my life, as did my father as a detective on the force. Educate before you manipulate. All politicians are traitors, period.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join