It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sell your soul online

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
www.demonical.com...

This is so much more convenient than making a trip to the crossroads!

Anyways, I stumbled upon this site and to tell you the truth it kind of creeped me out. What do you think?

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Nevermind.

[edit on 20-11-2009 by gazerstar]

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Nosred

This is so much more convenient than making a trip to the crossroads!

Me? No thanks. I'm sure there are a few around here that would be interested. Not to mention any names.

Definetly creepy.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Seriously though, this site is creepy. Do you think this could maybe be real?

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I just glanced over the demon smoke and demonic bible. It's not a site I'd hang around on.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Uh, no thank you, a soul is a precious thing not to be messed with.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   
HAHAHAHAHA

This site is hilarious, go search the already sold souls, look at the Sex With Animal sinners!

Very weird.

Some of the souls are going for like $50, who would actually buy something like that?

[edit on 20-11-2009 by Zsaqulz78th]

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Seriously it can't be real, after all, the all powerful satan would surly pay anything you wish (excepting of course immortality) Which they do specify you cannot sell your soul for, but honestly I would want a couple G's for my soul, 5 bucks? Get real!!!!! I want ten million g's for my soul any buyers??? NAh, just joking lol...but it's a pretty scary site if you ask me!

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Umm....no thanks.

My soul is precious and will never fall for such a deception.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity
Seriously it can't be real, after all, the all powerful satan would surly pay anything you wish (excepting of course immortality) Which they do specify you cannot sell your soul for, but honestly I would want a couple G's for my soul, 5 bucks?

If souls were real...and Satan were real.....wouldn't it be quite an exquisite piece of torture to know you'd sold your soul for the price of a Starbucks venti mocha with extra foam?

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   
That website is a moron farm! "Demon Smoke"...BAH!!!! Is that anything like lettuce opium? It's just a store for fake pot and "religious" stuff. Hilarious! Sell my soul? Already donated to the Man above!

Thanks for the laughs!

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Satan was nice enough to provide an FAQ in his Smoke section, as his minions have many questions when it comes to shipping and returns.

Hats off to the creator of the sight. It's original and brilliant. Make he/she/they make a million bucks.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Guys, its a load of ..... its just a joke site.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   
I wonder if they actually pay you..
Still weird though. Who would pay 5 dollars for your 'soul'

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   
got to say this it just goes to show how dumb and gulliable people are.........

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
fuc, submitted real name as per requirement, will be listed now 4 sale

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I was thinking something along these lines, if it's real and created to get souls they were probably hoping you think its a joke. Then people might fill it out thinking it isn't real and the next thing they know there soul belongs to satan. Just a thought.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   
There used to be a site that a professional skater put up about souls and the mark of the beast. It was mainly for laughs, but it hit mainstream news and the media. (I forget what that site was...if I find it, I'll post it)

Got alot of slack from religious types, laughs from friends.

Point being: People will fall for anything they see on the internet.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
That's a funny site, someone is hoping to hit big.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
LMAO!!!
" Conclusion: Your Desire Is Granted. Unfortunately, You Have Mispelled DOLLARS For DOLLORS. So we will Give You Dollors. The flesh Is A Vessel, A Conduit To The Immortal. If Thou Learnest From Thy Travels & Errors, The Destination Is Assured. Thank You For Your Soul."
THAT will teach them to use spell-checker!!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join