It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sell your soul online

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Nosred

i'm facebooking my catholic friends to inform them that i just sold their soul for $5.
. let the **** storm begin.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Man that site was just way too creepy and I for one do not want anything to do with such nonsense. Just goes to show that some people will do anything to make money or get attention.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by rainallday

It's just a website.

I'd do it for 5 bucks.

I bet there is a loophole though, it can't possibly be as easy typing in a name and getting 5 bucks.

[edit on 21-11-2009 by Zsaqulz78th]

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Zsaqulz78th

Maybe the loophole is losing your soul. Only one way to find out.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Nosred

Uh.. I don't think Satan took a website construction course at a community college and created this cheap website to make money off of selling legal spice (fake weed).

The selling souls thing is a gimmick to make money obviously. Just another website.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by badgerprints

Originally posted by ldyserenity
Seriously it can't be real, after all, the all powerful satan would surly pay anything you wish (excepting of course immortality) Which they do specify you cannot sell your soul for, but honestly I would want a couple G's for my soul, 5 bucks?

If souls were real...and Satan were real.....wouldn't it be quite an exquisite piece of torture to know you'd sold your soul for the price of a Starbucks venti mocha with extra foam?

Exactly...I'd want every dollar I could possibly get lol. I don't think satan is real either, but I do beleive souls are real. Just is no proof that they are, except each person's own experiences, and I have experienced too many things to say a soul isn't real. Anyway, isn't it better to be safe than sorry?

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Well...Faust has gone hi-tech. Who'd have thunk it.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
nice to see DC mayor marion barrys soul is only 32 dollars.
i didnt know he had one actually...

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
There's another guy that does the same kind of thing. You can get a loan off of this guy for $1,000 bucks basically not pay him back, in exchange for your soul sign a contract and your soul is sealed in the palm of his hands.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyjohen

I too found that hilarious.

This website is for sad, misunderstood people. If you look through the pictures you'll see soo many sad faces. Those are all the kids in school who were quiet and painted their nails black while listening to marilyn manson

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRepublic

Well, apparently he does, and it can be yours for less than the price of a single crack rock.

What would you do with it, though?

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
They sure don't make Faustian pacts like they used to
I miss the good ole days of signing your name in blood
EVERYTHING is done via computer these days

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by WhiteDevil013

It's sad. I'm betting, some of these people commit suicide to be honest. Esp the naked old woman, who wanted to have sex with satan himself. That was a little weird.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Haha I like this... I might give souls out as christmas presents this year.

George Michael only $50.00... BARGAIN!
Saying that though, Im reluctant to part with my cash until Ive seen their returns policy.

Also, they appear to be branching out from the trading of souls -

If your sole is already listed without your prior knowledge or consent, it is there due to the probability of prior sins committed on your behalf and it is listed automatically.

Fish and souls... sure why not

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I'm really leaning to this site being a complete joke and a rather clever one at that. If you go to the homepage and look at the main page and go to the copy write information at the bottom it fits. Very amusing.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join