It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The girl who silenced the world for 5 minutes

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   

The girl who silenced the world for 5 minutes

www.youtube.com

The girl who silenced the world for 5 minutes!!!
See the world today nothing has changed..
Everyting is in Balance except the human race, we are the virus.
This virus is gonna be exterminated. We diserve to die. Dont say we cant do anything, its not my fault that the things are like they are. Watch In to the wild, that is something we could do. Back to nature..
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
The girl who silenced the world for 5 minutes!!!
See the world today nothing has changed..
Everyting is in Balance except the human race, we are the virus.
This virus is gonna be exterminated. We diserve to die. Dont say we cant do anything, its not my fault that the things are like they are. Watch In to the wild, that is something we could do. Back to nature..

www.youtube.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by MrOrange82

This is old...hardly breaking news and has been discussed here before.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
thats what i mean. the video is old. But the problems shes adressing arent.
Wich means we the poeple are the swine flu for the earth.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
What a pompous title she did no such thing as silence the world all she did was talk about her feelings on a couple of topics that she cares about

She said nothing original, ground breaking or for that matter profetic.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Aren't there a dozen or so threads on this already? Let me look...

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by jpmail

The title was just a copy paste from the you tube vid.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by jpmail

The title was just a copy paste from the you tube vid.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
The replies in here, prove the valid point of this video. If you can't see what that point is, then that's on you.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
We can't do anything? Are you kidding? Rise above human nature! instead of me me me, go you you you, give instead of take. this is how the world will change. i am talking about you. starting right here, start rising above your nature. Become the next generation of humans, super humans.

What is giving? giving is loving. At first it will hurt, but thats just your ego. your 5 senses that say me me me.

Watch the movie revolver, and then you will understand somewhat.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
What matters if it has been a thread or two or twenty before????
What is really important is that i'd never seen it before,and everybody should!
Thanks to the O.P.
Star&Flag

[edit on 20-11-2009 by upnorthtrip]

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Old video,discussed more times than i have had hot dinners. Plus her dad was an environmental nazi....no doubt he wrote the speech.

[edit on 20-11-2009 by Solomons]

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I think it's a valid message, and doesn't matter if it has been heard before. It's an important message.

You know what pains me most about this video? The bored look on the faces of the adults, as if this is something they have to endure until they get back to their regularly scheduled program of screwing up the Earth and Her creatures.

I want to listen to our children, and I applaud this children's organization for pushing the message. I hope to hell this is a message that the children created and composed on their own.

"What a wonderful place this Earth could be." yes, I agree. Respect is missing, for the most part, amongst ourselves, between us and other "lower order" creatures.

We are making choices, whether we want to acknowledge that or not. Every day, all of us, make choices that affect the future of our children.

Will we apologize to our children when they are grown for our choices? Probably not. We will just tell them to suck it up, or walk it off, or another modern coloquialism of indifference.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by MrOrange82

Oh God NOT AGAIN.... You post the crap that a little girl was brainwashed into believing and this corroborates the lies behind Climate Change, well i should say ANTHROPOGENIC GLOBAL WARMING because CLimate Change is normal and it happens all the time, that the Anthropogenic Global WArmers keep telling themselves and keep DEMANDING of the world to believe?.....

There have been several threads with videos about the WARS that animals, and even insects wage against each other....or the videos about some male sea lions attacking females to steal their babies, to then rape the babies, and them murder the babies, like some humans do..

Or some of the females from some species who kill/murder, and even eat their own children...

Only the increadibly naive, and stupid keep believing the lies that mankind is "a virus".... this is real life, this is not "The Matrix"... Wake the hell up and GROW UP!!!!

[edit on 20-11-2009 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by argentus
I think it's a valid message, and doesn't matter if it has been heard before. It's an important message.

It is not a valid message when it is full of lies, and the propaganda from the environmentalists who want mankind to be destroyed so their lunacy of flawed dreams can be alive....

This shows that the environlunatics/environnazis will do anything, and everything even brainsh their own children so the world can swallow their lies...

Her dad should be put in prison for lying, and brainwhashing his daughter into these lies...

MANKIND IS NOT A VIRUS..... if we were, then EVERY living thing is a virus....

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by gandhi
We can't do anything? Are you kidding? Rise above human nature! instead of me me me, go you you you, give instead of take.

Oh boy, that's EXACTLY what people like you are doing... What's the suffering of other humans because you want your flawed dreams to be alive?....

The only selfish ones, and stupid ones are those who keep demanding for humans to suffer so their flawed ideologies can see the light of day...

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
No we the people are liek cells for the generalized body. The virus are those who wish to rule everything. They are throwing everything out of order and making the cells act abnormally. Like cancer the mutated distorted cells are slowly turning everything around them to cancer as well.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

Pray, do tell. How is giving to others at the cost of personal suffering a "flawed ideology"? You see, you seem to be a product of the, indeed, flawed ideology of the "ME generation"!!! "Boo,hoo, but what about me?"

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth

Pray, do tell. How is giving to others at the cost of personal suffering a "flawed ideology"? You see, you seem to be a product of the, indeed, flawed ideology of the "ME generation"!!! "Boo,hoo, but what about me?"

I am not the one DEMANDING for humans to stop living because you want the entiure Earth to be a forest...

I am not the one wanting to stop all oil production, which includes the production of plastic, and rubber through which millions of lives have been saved, but because of the flawed ideology of some they want mankind to stop in it's track and allow people to die, and suffer because these people don't want technological advances...

It is clear who the selfish "ME generation" is....

I know a couple of caves that are emtpy and you can live in if you want.
You won't even see ANY trace of mankind at all, it should be a perfect place for someone like you.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

BTW...do you even understand what the phrase "mankind is a virus" means, and what it implies?..... You should be looking in the mirror to see who the real virus is...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join