It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom & Jerry Illuminati Pyramid & Satan Worship

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+24 more 
posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Pay special attention to what happens starting about 20 seconds in. The scene suddenly shifts to a very sinister satanic ritual involving eye/pyramid imagery and the manifestation of a horned beast called the "President of Hollywood."

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Damn, that is so very, very, very messed up. I have searched these kinds of signs and coming across many movies, but that just topped everything.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
That's so obvious, so in your face that I can't say anything further. They're tryin' desparately to tell us something here, that we already know and discover it piece by piece until we complete the puzzle... until about like 2012 or something...

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Also, watch his hand movements towards the pyramid on the desk before it flashes. He keeps giving subtle gestures towards it and then crushes his cigar as if to give it ashes as an offering or part of a ritual.

It's all too weird.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
And,by making it all seem "cartoonish",it's like saying if anyone believes it,then they must get their opinions from cartoons!

Sometimes the truth hides right in plain sight!

Thanks for contributing this!

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Cartoons and the Illuminati?

No WAY!!!

In the movies too? Get out of town!!!

Not our TV SHOWS ALSO!!!

Wow... I can't believe Hollywood could be so evil.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
After Indinana Jones and the close encounters of the third kind hollywood is now raping Tom and Jerry?

Makes me sick.

the only real Tom and Jerry cartoons were made by Fred Quimby and Hanna Barbera .

They should hang the ones who made this.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Well only the old tom and jerrys count

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
LOL have you guys ever consider that the writers of tv shows movies etc might be getting their ideas from the conspiracy theorists themselves. I bet some of these writers must be laughing their heads of when they read these posts.....

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
So let me get this straight ...

You guys got the evidence from T&J who told you that the "president of hollywood" is satan illuminati!

Yikes, you guys can't even tell when you're being parodied.

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Have you ever thought for a moment that these animators might have had a sense of humor and might have thought it funny to be subversive and poke fun at their bosses who never paid them enough and who held creative control over all of their work.
Seems to me that casting Hollywood leadership as the devil is pretty funny. Clearly the underlings get the creeps when they have to deal with the bosses.
I just don't see the snake under the rock here fellas.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
...and thats why I hate the remade classic cartoons!

The kid and I were watching the Bugs Bunny toon where he visits the witch, jekyl and hyde, ect.

They threw about 5 or 6 other characters in that had no reason at all (plus weird laugh tracks).

Leave the classics alone. They were pure and good.

yes, i believe Un-holywood is ran by evil SOB's!

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
There is something else in that Tom & Jerry cartoon. The word Hollywood originates from a stick of sorcery. Crazy but true.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by loner007
LOL have you guys ever consider that the writers of tv shows movies etc might be getting their ideas from the conspiracy theorists themselves. I bet some of these writers must be laughing their heads of when they read these posts.....

Not when there is 9/11 symbolism all over hollywood before the event happened.

This Tom and Jerry Episode might of been a small example of somebody laughing their @ss off... But other stuff in the entertainment industry cannot be explained.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
the same goobers who wrote the idea for this episode are on here posting things like "OMG!! the Illuminati is in Tom and Jerry."

Where do you think they get ideas like this? Wait. they are trying to warn you. They are trying desperately to get a message to you. But what is that message?.......................

Oh, yea, I have it. it came to me telepathically. get out of your moms basement. get a life. Grow the F*&K up.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
If you honestly can't recognize when people are giving a nod towards conspiracy fanaticism, making a joke about hollywood and your theories, and instead take it as a conspiracy, you are beyond hope. Seriously.

Why this has this much attention is beyond me, and the fact that these threads are front paging more and more often only supports my call for an anti-flag button right up there beside the flags.

Do you want to see ATS become GLP? Parody, nothing more than Parody and a dash of with.

I am losing hope in this sites ability to separate the wheat from the chaff, when I see this stuff on the front page, I really truly am.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Looks like a case of convenience to me. I can picture the writers saying, "okay, we need to have something that the kids think is weird, strange and scarey" and reached for whatever symbols they could get their hands on. Something from ancient Egypt, a horned shadow, etc. Yeah, we identify them with Illuminati and Satanism of course but the actual rites and rituals are lacking. I don't think they're trying to promote/sell the idea to kids, but surely they could've been a little more creative than just grabbing whatever occult things that were sitting on their desks that day.

[edit on 20-11-2009 by saint4God]

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I'm sure that all of you refer to the writers of this cartoon (at least this episode) when you say "they". It's easy to show a video with some link to the Illuminati and say "look, they're doing it too!". However, it would be much better to add the question, "who are they, and why are they doing what exactly?".

I'm not sure what your opinion is of cartoon scriptwriters, but it seems to me that they're not quite on the A-list of scriptwriters. I also doubt they would be writing scripts for cartoons if they have other more powerful functions. Not to say they don't do a reasonable job of apparently keeping a cartoon alive artificially way past it's expiration date; but I think it would be an enormous stretch to interpret their creative works as somehow related to their daily lives.

Put yourself in a scriptwriters position. Now imagine all your aspirations of big screenplays, fragrance commercials or 10 year sitcoms. Then picture yourself ending up at low-budget cartoons. In this short-sighted example, would it be strange at all if you got somewhat frustrated? Would it really be so out of place to write a satire of the people you think are in power? How many times have some of us posted "Ha, come and get me, stupid PTB!" or something alike .. To me, this is the cartoon-scriptwriter's equivalent to such an outcry - because it seems far more likely than the scriptwriter being an entity of significant societal power and actually doing this for the Illuminati.

By the way, what would the Illuminati have to gain by this? If I were producing that cartoon and a member of Illuminati, I'd surely see it as damaging and put it down immediately. It ridicules the servants of the Illuminati and demonises the leader - I fail to see how that should help them.

Very freaky, nonetheless. I feel sorry for T&J - the poor buggers..

[edit on 20-11-2009 by scraze]

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
so, I have to ask, where is the satanic part?

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
How about that Superman comic, that was released just before 9/11, by Jewish owners just before the 9/11 event, showing the Twin Towers burn just as it did happened on the cover of comic.
Now that was right in your face America, where is the explantion of this?

Just like the Israelis on the roof filming the first airplne strike, then saying we were just here to film/record the event.
What the heck is that?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join