It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom & Jerry Illuminati Pyramid & Satan Worship

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Yet another fine example of truth hidden in the media.

And very blatant at that.

How can anyone deny this given that it is well known Dark forces control Hollywood?

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
This is like when I was little and watched WWF wrestling and a group of wrestlers were called "The New World Order". That was the first time I can remember hearing the term.

They are training us.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Since I have difficulty adopting the belief (though I accept the possibility, certainly) that the animators (pencilers, inkers, colorers,) producers, directors, voice actors, studio executives, and all the other people involved in the creation of the countless cartoons, TV shows, and films people attribute hidden messages like this one to, I am more inclined to suspect (though not believe as, again, I'm open to all the possibilities) that this is an example of our collective unconscious trying to tell us something.

I can totally see animators sitting around, laughing, saying to one another, "Haha, lets just make it totally over the top evil, like the most insidious evil we can possibly imagine and the epitome of every conspiracy or occult archetype we can think of. It'll be hilarious, and kids won't even notice it anyway." That could be all there is to it, literally. Being people working in Hollywood, they could have found it funny to poke fun at the perception that it's evil and corrupt.

The fact that we, then, can watch it and derive some meaning from it though, could be - as I was suggesting - our collective unconscious trying to tell us all something through culture and symbolism.

Or, yeah, there could be a huge conspiracy involving literally hundreds of thousands of people. Who knows?

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

The symbolism in the simpson's pic is absolutely spot on! You have a $ sign right next to 9 and to the two towers. I think this is trying to tell us that 9/11 was plotted for economic gain, which I believe is exactly why they let the hijacker's carry out the attacks. Sickening.

Omni

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 05:14 AM
link   
i have few connspiracies:

simpson are telling us that we are going to fin a cure for gettin old. because they are 20 years on tv and they haven't aged a day

or tom and jerry: if you genetically chenge yourself in a cat i can blow you up with dynamite every day

or maybe cartoon makers are making parody on conspiracy folks?

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 07:54 AM
link   
We are being awakened at this time. All of us.

In order for us to awaken, we are being exposed to situations that attempt to motivate us into taking action by evoking negative feelings within us. Hopefully, some people would not be able to tolerate the scenes and situations that they are experiencing. These people can then start taking action towards changing the disturbing situations in their lives. For example, such situations would include the wars in the Middle East, the Ponzi scheming Wall Streeters, the foreclosure crisis and recession, etc. When we awaken, we set in motion a series of events that awaken even more people.

To be awakened means to be actively moving in a positive direction as a contributing member of the community or society. Being entranced, entertained, depressed, hypnotized, just enjoying life as most people experience it, or being in a rut is not being awake. We are then just living life as we have been living it. To be awake means that we are taking responsibility for our place in society and that we are acting to better our lives by also bettering the lives of those around us.

As we awaken, we together create a new world that is better in so many obvious ways, though it is also true that the world we are leaving has taught us all very much and has been good to us in ways we are only beginning to understand. We also increasingly appreciate each other more for the roles we play in the world for the betterment of all of its members.

Before I close, I just want to mention that you probably know people who sleep through loud alarms and others who wake up at the slightest sound. Everyone cannot wake up at the same rate or at the same time. Consequently, there will be many of us who require a good shaking before getting up, but not necessarily a disaster!

Let's spread the truth we know with others. Truth will elicit more disclosure of truth. The more superficial structures are falling.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   
You can delete this post ADMINS

[edit on 11/22/2009 by VonDoomen]

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Excellent find OP. That is a very creepy clip indeed!
One thing Ive always wondered but never really heard anyone talk about it.

what if This stuff is hidden in cartoons for a positive reason? What if the people working on this, believe in the illuminati/evil theories? What if they are trying to expose them, or get the idea out by hiding this stuff in cartoons. what a good place to hide it, how many "illuminati" types do you think watch tom and jerry?

BESIDES GEORGE BUSH

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Starred & flagged.

Symbols are a language that create emotions and condition the consciousness.

Very good video below.

www.youtube.com...

I also suggest if your interested in symbols and how they are being used to influence mankind to visit the link below that is a interview with Jordon Maxwell. Mr. Maxwell has been researching this stuff for 40 years.

www.youtube.com...

Research the term, "The coming of the new man".

[edit on 22-11-2009 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Teeky

Adolf Hitler also spoke of the "The new world order" and the "coming of the new man".

Really want to see how deep this rabbit hole goes, start googling Jordon Maxwell videos...............really interesting stuff.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
The funny thing is I always watch out for hidden symbolism in the backgrounds. I know Friends has plenty of symbolism of faces with one eye cleverly hidden everywhere. Once I find out how to zoom in and take pictures on my computer, I will post them up. If anyone knows a program which can zoom, please let me know.

This clearly shows that these Hollywood guys are not afraid to tell people who they worship. You may say this is here to play with our minds, yet not many adults watch these cartoons. Even if the kids bring it up, their parents and people who have "sane" minds will label them crazy.

"It's just a cartoon", with hidden meanings.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by jackflap

Wow, thats a good find mate. I used to be a huge simpsons fan. I'll have to go back and watch all the old tapes I made and look for it.. This does sound vaguely familiar.

also, wasnt one of the simpsons people involved with bohemian grove? Im sure ive watched a video that had his giving excuses for the grove.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
suitable for learning and tutoring

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Originally posted by network dude

Oh, yea, I have it. it came to me telepathically. get out of your moms basement. get a life. Grow the F*&K up.

I hope your not attempting to present an argument here, for if you are, you have failed miserably, but instead, you presented an obvious example of the worst form of ad hominem criticism there is; ridicule.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by D.E.M.

Originally posted by D.E.M.
reply to post by googolplex

I sincerely hope whomever created that site is seeking professional help.

Because the formatting and general web layout is terrible, they really do need a web designer.

Again, another example of ad hominem criticism. Maybe I'm starting to sound like a broken record but indeed ad hominem does seem to be the most common error in critical thinking both here on ATS and life in general.

There is no form of logic where if the presenter of premise X needs professional help then not X. And there certainly is no form of logic either where if premise X is found on web site with terrible web layout and bad formatting then not X.

Please, if your looking to refute a statement, give some good reason(s) for believing that the statement your trying to refute is false.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 05:49 AM
link   
I'm trying to gather evidence on friends. It is filled with demons and devils with horns. I will make a post after, for now, I will just post this picture. Just one little example portraying people on the couch watching evil.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b4e9d3e05b35.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Equinox99
I'm trying to gather evidence on friends. It is filled with demons and devils with horns. I will make a post after, for now, I will just post this picture. Just one little example portraying people on the couch watching evil.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b4e9d3e05b35.jpg[/atsimg]

i can't tell what the image is. perhaps i need glasses.
what is it exactly i am suppose to see?

-subfab

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Ok if you look hard in the drinking fountain(include the shadows), you will find a picture of a demon looking down at "friends". If you keep looking up to the middle you will notice a faint helmet with 2 white horns on it. You gotta have great eyes to pick it up.

This is a depiction of friends looking and worshiping the devil, like people worship them.

Please tell me someone sees it and I'm not crazy.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by QtheQ

You are so correct qtheq. I notice this type of argument alot as well. The other thing about the post saying that website had bad formatting and layout, is I went to that website and the formatting and layout is VERY cool! I think it's one of the best Conspiracy websites out there....Alot of good articles with pictures to back up their arguments as well...Check it out for yourselves:

theconspiracyzone.podcastpeople.com...

Even if you don't like the moving part on the homepage there is no way anyone who isn't drunk could say the layout is "terrible". Look it over and read some of the articles and see what you think...

[edit on 25-11-2009 by Diamonds1]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join