It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arnold Schwarzenegger Might Be The Anti Christ 2

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I found a table on the back of a book called fossilized customs and tried to convert Schwarzenegger into hebrew letters and count there Gematria Value. Seeing as I had no idea how to spell his name I simply sounded it out in my head and converted the sounds to the corresponding Hebrew. This is what I came up with.

Name Of Letter: Shin-waw-daleth-tzadee-nun-yod-Gimel-Gimel-Resh
Meaning :Tooth-hook-door-hook-fish-hand-camel-camel-head

English Symbol: Sh-w-d-tz-n-y-g-g-r
Gematria Value: 300-6-4-90-50-10-3-3-200

Numerical Value = 666

Admittedly if I had known it was spelt Schwarzenegger I probably would not have come up with the same number, but isn't that how everyone pronounces it (shwa)(dtza)('n-word')?

You can check it out yourself if you go to the last page of this link.
www.scribd.com...

This is a great clip from the Colbert Report

www.colbertnation.com...

See he pronounces it S-Ch-W-D-Tza-N-Y-G-G-R.

Can anyone else think of evidence pointing towards Arnold being the Anti-christ?

(MOD EDIT: to correct spelling in thread title.)

[edit on 11/25/2009 by benevolent tyrant]

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   
You....you're kidding right? No one will know who the anti christ will be. Why doesn't anyone see this?

First off, people that believe in the antichrist usually believe in God. And that means they have read the bible or own one, or whatever. And that means they should know that no one will know who the anti christ will be, when he will come, ect.

So why are people trying so hard to find out who he is?!? Its not like you can destroy him! He will be the cause of the end of the world, nothing can stop that.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by StopComplaining
tried to convert Schwarzenegger into hebrew letters and count there Gematria Value. Seeing as I had no idea how to spell his name I simply sounded it out in my head and converted the sounds to the corresponding Hebrew. This is what I came up with.

Name Of Letter: Shin-waw-daleth-tzadee-nun-yod-Gimel-Gimel-Resh
Meaning :Tooth-hook-door-hook-fish-hand-camel-camel-head

English Symbol: Sh-w-d-tz-n-y-g-g-r
Gematria Value: 300-6-4-90-50-10-3-3-200

Numerical Value = 666

Admittedly if I had known it was spelt Schwarzenegger I probably would not have come up with the same number, but isn't that how everyone pronounces it (shwa)(dtza)('n-word')?

You can check it out yourself if you go to the last page of this link.
www.scribd.com...

This is a great clip from the Colbert Report

www.colbertnation.com...

See he pronounces it S-Ch-W-D-Tza-N-Y-G-G-R.

Can anyone else think of evidence pointing towards Arnold being the Anti-christ?

Yup we got em
Good job
Everyone rest easy
Thank god this kid took the time to sound out his name and do some math to figure this all out.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   
I guess there'd have to be an anti-christ if you believe in the tainted scriptures and... in Jesus.

And if you believe in all of that, then it's safe to say the Arnie could be a candidate in your reality...

In my little world, I just see him as a washed up version of the hero he was in Predator. He kicked ass in that movie.

It still cracks me up. Arnold Schwarzenegger - Goverener of Ka-lee-four-nya.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by StopComplaining

As a kaleefhorneeuh citizen I can say we pronounce his name more like

shwarts' nn aygger

What did you get out of figuring this out - do you feel any better or more knowledgeable somehow??

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Tooth-hook-door-hook-fish-hand-camel-camel-head

This is meaning here. He did punch a camel in the face in conan. Let's see where the rabbit hole takes us.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 01:26 AM
link   
they both said they'd be back

twwooooooo

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Yawn! A few years ago Barney was the anticrist. A few years later, Bush was the antichrist. This year Obama is the antichrist. This thread sucks.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   

I figured there is approximately 5,760 different way I could liberally render Schwazenegger using this table.

Even if arnold is fixed at 355 and alios at 171, you can just change the phonetic convertion of schwarzenegger to accomadate and create 666. For example

A- R- N- O- L- D S-CH-W-A-t-TZ-O-N- Y-G-G-A
1-200-50-70-30-4 60-8- 6-1-9-90-70-50-10-3-3-1 = 666

A-R- N-O- L-D A- L- Y- O- S S-W-A-t-Z-N-G-G-A
1-200-50-70-30-4 1-30-10-70-60 60-6-1-9-7-50-3-3-1 = 666

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Friend, there are almost 7 billion people on the planet, but you're suggesting that one person might be the anti-christ based on how you pronounced his name?

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   

A-R- N-O- L-D A- L- Y- O- S S-W-A-t-Z-N-G-G-A
Classic account of someone with to much time on their hands.
Good luck.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I think you need to spend your time on other things.
You tried your own name yet??

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
To be fair on arnold, you could also liberally render it

Sh-w-a-r-z-N-Y-G-R 777

or

A-R-N-O-L-D S-W-R-T-tz-N-G-G-A 777

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I agree it was a waste of time, I just saw that table and started calculating. I am goin to burn that stupid book for wasting my time.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by capgirl
You....you're kidding right? No one will know who the anti christ will be. Why doesn't anyone see this?

First off, people that believe in the antichrist usually believe in God. And that means they have read the bible or own one, or whatever. And that means they should know that no one will know who the anti christ will be, when he will come, ect.

So why are people trying so hard to find out who he is?!? Its not like you can destroy him! He will be the cause of the end of the world, nothing can stop that.

Yes, I have read the Bible. And it says that you can identify the Antichrist by the clues given by Daniel, John, and Jesus. It does not say that no one can identify him. That is a false teaching from a false Christianity. The same false Christianity that Christ warned about.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Red Cloak

Im not saying no one isn't going to be able to know who he is. They will when he starts to rise up in power. No one is going to know who he is until he rises up though.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Just wanted to thank you for the biggest laugh I've had all week! Arnie as the Anti-Christ!! I can't wait to tell all my friends this revelation, they're gonna get a big kick out of this too!

keep 'em coming! Can't wait to see who's next after Arnie!

new topics

top topics

join