It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Can I Hear Foreign Voices Via Wireless Headphones From My Gas Lines?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Why Can I Hear Foreign Voices Via Wireless Headphones From My Gas Lines?

news.cnet.co.uk

Patrick Nunally, founder and CEO of Nethercomm and one of the inventors of gas-line broadband, has a hefty track record. Until May 2005, he worked as chief technology officer for Patriot Scientific, a company that designs microprocessor technology for the US Department of Defense. He holds more than 134 patents worldwide, predominantly in wireless and signal processing
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   
My neighborhood recently received the new gas lines that are being installed everywhere. So one day I decide to use my wireless headphones to listen to my TV while I was to go to my kitchen to prepare dinner. I hadn't used the headphones in a long time but never had any interference before. So I turn them on and I hear a foreign dialogue coming from them which sounded chinese. I had not even plugged the transmitter into the TV audio outputs yet - I just turned on the headphones.

Well, I live in a very small town and no chinese people or even chinese restaurants around. Anyways I walk around my house and discover the "chinese" came in very distinct and clear right around my gas lines. Also on the outside of my house I could only hear it by my gas meter, but it was also very clear dialogue.

The only info I found for a possible explanation was on broadband internet technology through gas lines. However, the company suddenly disappears from any more news after this article link posted above. I wondered, if I can hear something that clearly via my gaslines with a cheap pair of wireless headphones, how clearly can they hear me? It could be one excellant way to spy on the American people. Most every household requires gaslines. Any other ideas?

Also note that the CEO of the company worked for the dept. of defense. I actually recorded the dialogue from the headphones with a digital recorder. Shortly after discovering this I mostly hear louder static coming from the gaslines. Hmmm.... Recommend if you have the new gas lines to get some wireless headphone receivers and check yours.

news.cnet.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
All i can assume is that the metal pipes are acting as a kind of resonator for radio frequencies and the frequency range of your head phones just so happen to be in the same band??

Strange though..

I once heard about an ex war vet who was injured by an explosion, for years afterwards he kept hearing foreign voices and was locked up. It was only after an x-ray on his jaw did they figure out that a piece of metal shrapnel was acting as a receiver for radio waves whilst embedded in his jaw.

[edit on 18-11-2009 by mr-lizard]

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

"All i can assume is that the metal pipes are acting as a kind of resonator for radio frequencies and the frequency range of your head phones just so happen to be in the same band??"

Maybe but the gas line workers said they were replacing the copper pipes with plastic ones. I was home the day when they were digging up my yard. So being the inquisitive person I am - I asked them why they were messing up my yard, lol. As for the possibility of metal in me, I had my husband wear the headphones and he could hear it too.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Yea, this reminds me of Lucille Ball, from "I Love Lucy". She said that after getting major dental surgery that she could hear radio stations coming in through her fillings.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by dashen

I remember that. Didn’t she say she heard Chinese as well? I heard rumor that she helped to find some people with that ability that were spying and transmitting over the radio, but I sort of doubt that story.

Raist

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
To the OP I recently noticed they were doing something with gas lines in this area. I did not know it was happening all over. I wonder about the point of that. You say they are replacing them with plastic pipes? I wonder how that is safer or better?

I cannot say I have heard voices though. Yet I do not have a wireless headset either.

Raist

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Raist

"To the OP I recently noticed they were doing something with gas lines in this area. I did not know it was happening all over."

I did hear on an Alex Jones show that they are placing something in gas lines everywhere to monitor for carbon footprints and possibly charge a tax. Another theory for the newer gas lines?.... but still does not explain the foreign dialogue which I had never heard before when I used these same headphones numerous times. I am also hearing from others in my surrounding towns that they too are getting newer gas lines.

Of course, I realize gas lines need to be replaced some times, but whole towns??? The construction worker had said the copper ones are getting old and can get holes in them after time. I guess plastic lasts longer?

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by katndew

If this proves successful , its pure genius .

Also a little unnerving .

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by katndew

I live in Southeast Missouri. I am not sure what part of the country you live in but I find it odd that there would be this much pipe line replacement activity without some real reasoning.

I do not think it is that all of them are getting old at the exact same time. That might be what they are telling the workers replacing them but that sounds really odd that all of them are being done at the same time.

I have not listened to A.J. in some time. I do still check him out on occasion but he seems a bit over the top at times. I used to like it but he is almost as bad at fear mongering as the “normal” media. Of course I still like him I just take him with a grain of salt as I do everything else. Not saying he is not right just too much for me as I get older lol.

Raist

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by katndew
Of course, I realize gas lines need to be replaced some times, but whole towns??? The construction worker had said the copper ones are getting old and can get holes in them after time. I guess plastic lasts longer?

Indeed, that is exactly why they are being replaced. We have the same programme going on here in the UK, the Gas companies are digging up pipelines throughout replacing them with plastic ones, same with the water pipes. I believe the plastic is more resistant to heat and cold extremes, is less likely to corrode and thus burst.

Here in the UK, we lose more water in leaks than is required by the population, especially around London and the big, old cities as they have gas/water lines that are, in some places, 150 years old.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Interesting... Do you have any idea what the Chinese people are saying? Is it some news station, or radio show? If it turns out to be anything out of the ordinary, such as military plans, naval positions, nuclear missile silos, or anything else like that, tell us.

The only thing worse than receiving unwanted signals is to receive unwanted signals in a foreign language.

[edit on 18-11-2009 by fleetlord]

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by fleetlord

"Do you have any idea what the Chinese people are saying? Is it some news station, or radio show?"

No. I work in a hospital and there are a few foreign doctors/employees there but none which are Chinese. I had a physician that was Japanese listen to my recording of it and he seemed to think the dialogue was Chinese. However, he could not translate it since different language.

Oh, I am not shy by any means. If I see anyone that appears to be chinese and that speaks American, I will ask if they can translate. But it did sound like it was more like a news/tv program and not people having a casual conversation.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Plastic water lines. Thats a whole conspriacy in and of itself. Copper pipes have natural antiseptic and antibacterial properties. Plastic pipes are rife with PCB and other toxins which leech into the water.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by katndew
Oh, I am not shy by any means. If I see anyone that appears to be chinese and that speaks American,

Emphasis mine...

Speaks American? What language is that?

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by stumason
Emphasis mine...

Speaks American? What language is that?

Thats the masculine way of speaking "The Queen's English"

......Only kidding, no fatwas please.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by dashen
Plastic water lines. Thats a whole conspriacy in and of itself. Copper pipes have natural antiseptic and antibacterial properties. Plastic pipes are rife with PCB and other toxins which leech into the water.

I have looked but can find no articles pointing to any health hazards from the polyethylene pipes used in the UK. Care to enlighten me?

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by dashen

Fatwa?

Not from this side of pond chap
Just curious as to whether you guys had finally invented your own language instead of butchering ours

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by stumason

"Indeed, that is exactly why they are being replaced. We have the same programme going on here in the UK, the Gas companies are digging up pipelines throughout replacing them with plastic ones, same with the water pipes."

Not just in the USA? Maybe its a global thing. I tried to track whatever happened to the company Nethercomm which (tried) to get broadband communication thru gaslines but it seems the company must have been sold or the name changed.... Either way it is still interesting that the CEO worked for the dept. of defense and nothing came of the technology? According to the article it would have cost companies less money and customers would have received more bandwith for their bucks if they had used to technology for broadband internet technology...

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
"more bandwith for their bucks if they had used THE technology"

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join