It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The FEMA camp in my own backyard...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2003 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Perhaps some of you are familiar with FEMA's REX-84 program, and some not. (www.abovetopsecret.com...)

Either way, I snuck into the old shutdown Robert Mueller Minicipal Airport to get these shots of Austin's own FEMA facility, since you can't see this from the roads surrounding the airport. See for yourself that this facility is up, running, and just ready to start bringing people in by the busloads (literally). Any who question its existance may want to see Alex Jone's film 911 The Road to Tyranny or even Police State 2 in which an actual airport security guard, ON SITE, is interviewed about the hangar being converted into a detention facility. All this at the following link. I will return soon and take more pictures, granted security doesn't approach me as they did this time (the moment I saw that white ford explorer, with the blue lights flashing, I hauled ass. I guess I didn't feel like sticking around and having a chat).

Here is my FEMA post and pictures included:
forum.c0balt.com...

And for those who would like to see how far and wide Big Brother has spread itself here with its little black eyes, check the link below:

forum.c0balt.com...

If any of you wish to comment on these, feel free to register an account and reply. God Bless!

[Edited on 24-2-2003 by c0balt83]

[Edited on 24-2-2003 by c0balt83]

posted on Feb, 24 2003 @ 07:33 AM
link   
that second set of pics are great. Thanks!! It does look like some type of antennae setup there. You might wanna get someone who knows anything about radio frequencies and see if you can find out which one it is. If it is on the 2.4 or the 5.4 ghz wireless range and uses the 802.11b technology, you could have some fun with it. go out with a laptop and a wireless network card and a netsniffer program and see if you can pick up anything. Or, to make sure you're not actually seen by the camera you could get a pigtail cable and make yourself a 'cantenna' or a yagi style antennae and sit at a good 500 feet away and see if you can pick up something. However, if it is in any way related to the military, they were recently on the 2.4 and 5.4 ghz range and I believe they have switched frequency's due to this technology being used in the private sector for wireless networks.

[Edited on 24-2-2003 by Grommer]

posted on Jul, 19 2003 @ 02:05 PM
link   
what happened to the pics of the cameras?? they were @ the link before, have they been removed?

Please post them again- I've been searching for them for weeks & finally found your post here on this site

Many Thanks!!

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I was unable to see the camera pictures as well.

What happened?

Jah.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
How is this cobalt83 only post, and he got banned? Odd.....

edit: oops, didn't think me posting would have the thread active again.

[edit on 23-8-2010 by Myendica]

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Very odd indeed.
Sounded interesting... then BAM!!!!

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
The "forum.c0balt.com" links are not working.

Please fix them so we can see your photos.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   
somethin fishy here...banned for posting this? all his links have been disabled as well...any moderaters be able to comment on why this guy was banned? Doesn't seem like a coincidence because matters like this are something i wouldn't be too surprised to see censored/suppressed

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by here4awhile

He was band?
Or just the links?

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
both...his pages have been deleted apparently...and user has been banned from ATS...can a mod please inquire as to why he was banned?

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
MOD NOTE:

This thread is 7 years old. The links no longer work. We do not discuss the status of members.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   
(comments removed)
2nd line

[edit on 23-8-2010 by Cygnis]

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   
wow i didnt notice the date...wonder why it resurfaced after so long...let alone now...guess i'll have to start lookin at the dates from now on

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Because the thread is so old and the links do not work, this thread is closed.

top topics

join