It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Continental Congress 09 Live Feed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Continental Congress 09 Live Feed

www.cc2009.us

. The Constitution cannot defend itself and it is not a menu.

2. CC 2009 is a National Assembly of citizens from the states of the Union and the District of Columbia.

3. The purpose of CC 2009 is to legally end certain violations of the federal Constitution.

4. CC 2009 is the appropriate next step in a 14-year process by the free People to hold their STATE AND FEDERAL elected officials accountable to the federal Constitution.

5. The free People have exhausted their administrat1
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Feel free to move or delete if necessary, a search revealed no live feed topics so here it is.

Well What they're doing thus far has been amazing. They're keeping up all hours of the night, and putting our real congress to shame. They've addressed the NWO, and even came up with a declaration against it, which should be spreading amongst people as soon as they make it public. Talks of a continental currency, and even the full blown support and cooperation with miltias.

All and all, it'll be real interesting to see how the next 120+ days turn out, seeing as how that was the deadline given.

www.cc2009.us
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Nothing?

I really would of thought that this would generate more conversation.
Really worth throwing on in the background and listening to on your computer throughout the day, and they do rebroadcast every night. History is being made, and none of the media is covering it, and now nothing from you guys. Disappointing.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
The stream quality is extremely poor, well it is for me at least. Maybe 10 seconds of random words before heading off to buffer for a couple of minutes.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I don't think its a lack of interest in this topic. I believe it is fear. I myself am scared. Its been 250 years since I've seen such a longing for change. Not Obama change, not Loose Change, change in the way things are done. I'm scared of the times that are coming. I'm afraid for my family. Deep in my heart I know things like this is what needs to be done, but unfortunately the status quo is safer. I guess events like these are what separates the men from the boys.

We are at a pivotal point in history. It is now that America shall choose her path. To succumb to the fate of the empires before her, or to take the obstacle in front of her and leap and soar to new heights in the face of adversity. We can only hope that a few good men lead the yearning mass to One nation, under God, above discrimination, and under regulation of the people by the people for the people.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
S & F!
Thank you for the link.
Mark Lane is one of the true experts when it comes to the legal implications of the Bill of Rights, as well as the entire US Constitution.

Our Congress and Presidential Administrations have ignored the Constitution, and instead, serve their masters, the corporations that line their pockets.

Of course, anyone that preaches adherence to the Constitution is considered a terrorist. Here is a reminder, for those who forgot:

A secret police report targets millions of Americans as potential “domestic terrorists” if they support the Constitution, oppose unlawful taxation, supported 2008 presidential candidates Republican Ron Paul, Libertarian Bob Barr or Constitution Party candidate Chuck Baldwin, if they are opposed to abortion, are against unconstitutional gun control, if they display pro- Constitution bumper stickers or own copies of certain books and documentaries.

www.newswithviews.com...

It's about time that those that step on the Constitution are brought to justice.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by quackers

Yeah the live stream can be choppy at times, however the site linked has older sessions and videos from them. All the way back to the beginning, worth watching to be honest.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdJohnAdams
Nothing?

I really would of thought that this would generate more conversation.
Really worth throwing on in the background and listening to on your computer throughout the day, and they do rebroadcast every night. History is being made, and none of the media is covering it, and now nothing from you guys. Disappointing.

Just now found out about this, I now have my local contacts name and address and will act.
Dont be disappointed, its obviously not known well enough YET

Thank you

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by HappilyEverAfter

Yeah it kind of came out of nowhere. Apparently they've put together a comprehensive guide based on facts about the New World Order. It was almost unnerving to see the true enemy of America finally named. Very interesting times ahead of us.

The changes we would see if they achieved them, would be astonishing, but I think with this 12 day congress the true counter movement to Obama's agenda has been born. I'm worried about how mr potus might react to this opposition though.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by ThirdJohnAdams

S&F

This should be getting way more attention here on ATS. Everyone whines about the system, well here is the way to fight it.

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah theres nothing we can do, there going to kill us, we have no rights......meanwhile this thread only has 7 flags?!?!

we the people need to realize that WE THE PEOPLE HAVE THE POWER!!!

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Thanks OP! Flagged. I will be looking into this, as will all my brothers.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by vermonster

I agree almost 24 hours later, and still not a lengthy discussion. Please flag this so more people can see it. HISTORY IS BEING MADE!!!

Come on people.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Bump for this thread.
Hopefully it catches on and more people become aware of it. Has anyone thought about a chain e-mail to inform everyone that is on their email mailing lists. I think it is more important to inform the general public on this one than most of the people on ATS who are well aware of the circumstances.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Double Post

Dangit my first one

[edit on 02/04/2009 by Cool Breeze]

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Cool Breeze

Yeah this was sent out to everyone in my address book.
Just a clip from the last two weeks. I'd really like to generate more discussion in this thread.

width="425" height="344"> "http://www.youtube.com/v/_TR5nMqSQLs&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">

new topics

top topics

join