It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hooded Entities

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   
We moved to a rural area way out in north central NC.We befriended our neighbore, who were mostly black, and they spoke of our house as being haunted. A midwife lived here years ago, and prior to that, a doctor; and they said the house was haunted.
As we grew closer to our neighbors, we tried to find out more info. It was about this time that we started to have visitations from "hooded entities."
They would show up in the middle of the night and challenge us not to get too close to our neighbors. The last time they left a burning cross in the front yard, and I replied with a shotgun blast above their heads and into the air. Haven't seen them hooded entities since... any theories anybody?

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Strebor

After asking her she said that she felt like she was being watched when she was sleeping. So no she has not seen this Hooded figure before. I'm not even sure if I was actually awake when i saw it .... it just seemed so real the way everything flowed together. When I do dream, which isnt very often that I remember, it usually has a cartoonish aspect to it.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
From my own experience.

The 'buzzing' feeling / sound reminds me of sleep paralysis, as i've had that feeling too.

And yes, i've seen entities when experiencing it.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlreadyGone
We moved to a rural area way out in north central NC.We befriended our neighbore, who were mostly black, and they spoke of our house as being haunted. A midwife lived here years ago, and prior to that, a doctor; and they said the house was haunted.
As we grew closer to our neighbors, we tried to find out more info. It was about this time that we started to have visitations from "hooded entities."
They would show up in the middle of the night and challenge us not to get too close to our neighbors. The last time they left a burning cross in the front yard, and I replied with a shotgun blast above their heads and into the air. Haven't seen them hooded entities since... any theories anybody?

Yeah, I've got one. I don't think Clancy will be attending the next Klan rally.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   
I believe that I have actually encountered a shadow entity once. I was at my grandma's place and her house is really big and even to this day it gives me the creeps. Everywhere I go in the house I feel like I'm being watched. The house feels isolated and far from civilisation, even though it's not.

Anyway, one time when I was around 7 or so I woke up one night and opened my eyes. At the corner of the room was a silhouette of a tall man. Must've been around 6'1" or maybe a little taller. I had assumed it was my uncle or something and just went back to sleep. It was maybe 4:30am or something.

So I woke up, told mum and she asked if my uncle was in the room. My uncle said he would've been totally asleep at that stage. I think that's when I started feeling a little awkward.

I guess I probably would prefer a shadow entity in the corner of the room than my uncle, though. Mainly because the latter usually spells "molestation". My uncle definitely isn't a perv though, thankfully.

...I hope!

[edit on 25-1-2010 by Whine Flu]

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   
I can recall an incident as a youth around the age of 8-9 yrs of age when playing with my cousins we were joined by a ghost looking type of something that was draped in what looked like a sheet but a more thicker fabric. The ghost suddenly came down from the ceiling and when it joined us it picked up my cousin Louis and began walking up the stair case. At the top my cousin was put down and he was laughing and wanting the ghost to pick him up again and take him down the stairs.

The ghost did just that and while I was halfway up the stair case, when my cousin and this ghost came by me I felt a strange movement of air and noted that there were no feet. I pointed this fact to my other cousin Joe. We both looked puzzled at each other.

I or my other cousins could never see the face, feet or hands yet we all remember my cousin being lifted up and carried up stairs. This ghost like figure played with us for about 20 minutes. When our older cousins returned from town we were telling her what we had been doing and when we turned around to show her the ghost, it was no longer there.

Years later my cousin Louis died at the age of 13 yrs of age. We use to talk among the family that the ghost picked him up that day because in some way he might have been like the angel of death who was paying an early visit or somehow knew that Louis was only going to live a few years. The fact that he played with us and made my cousin laugh as he did will always be in my memory. The fact that the figure was hooded in a white fabric always confused us and in fact it still does.

Anyway, that past event has always been with me. As such draped figures or ghosts do exist at least in my belief but what we call a ghost could have been an angel or for that matter something we don’t know about. Don’t know what it was but the fact that our cousin Louis, the only one to be touched by this thing ends up dying a few years later from an cold related illness has always been felt by family to be related.

Anyway, I don’t know if that helps, but I believe hooded ghosts or human figure like apparitions do exist. The fact that the ghost looked a little like Casper the ghost has not escaped me but back when all this happened, Casper didn’t exist yet, so I know Casper had nothing to do with influencing me or my cousins memory of that day.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaxBlack

Casper the ghost has not escaped me but back when all this happened, Casper didn’t exist yet, so I know Casper had nothing to do with influencing me or my cousins memory of that day.

Possibly, that's where someone got the idea for Casper? You never know.

Very eerie story, there. I read it twice.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Dark Realms

OMG THE HAT MAN...!!!!!!

This dude has been stalking me in dreams for the last 35yrs or so... first time i remember him being in one of my dreams i was probably about 5yo.

He hangs to the side of my dreams watchn me.. ive tried to approach him many times when ive spotted him... but its like he takes a step back into the darkness & disappears....!!

The dark hooded one ive never seen... but i awoke once to find a mist old man dressed in a white gown with a wooden staff when i was about 12-13yo..

he looked like what u would imagine "Old Father Time" to look like. anyway.. he whispered... "dont be scared to see... everything will be fine" then he vanished & ive never seen him again.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: capgirl
This is very interesting too me. I've been reading this book called "Real Ghosts, Restless Spirits, and Haunted Places". It is written by Brad Steiger.

In this book, he talks about encountering hooded entities. He would be visited at night by these beings. First he would here a buzzing sound, and would wake up to encounter a dark, hooded figure by his bed. He goes on by saying that it would tell him about the future. It called itself Elijah. Then it didn't appear to him fora long time, until he started to suffer from painful boils. It came back to him, told him to eat a combination of foods, and when he ate them the boils were gone.

This chapter in the book doesn't go on very much about these entities.

So with that said, has anyone ever been visited by any hooded entities? I would like to hear anyones opinion on what these things could be, where they come from.

Maybe an alien life form?

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I have seen these fast moving entities.. Only one time did I get a solid look at him. He looked like a regular white guy with strong facial features. He has a black robe on with a hood. He looked exactly like what satanist look like with their robes; not sure if that's a coincidence. Anyways, he knew I could see them, I'm sure of it, as soon as I saw him he moved so quick, then I saw the "trail" of white run down the road. I know it's sounds crazy, I can't talk to anyone else about it. I have seen these "people" before moving but never at a stand still. They know I can see them, they may be demonic. I'm sure if it.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: capgirl Yes. I encountered one years ago, but have not seen it since.
It truly scared me.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Endthehate
I have seen these fast moving entities.. Only one time did I get a solid look at him. He looked like a regular white guy with strong facial features.

Can I ask, did you see his entire face or just from his nose to jawline?

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Hooded Entities sounds like what alot of people see when they experience sleep paralysis or OOBE. I would say that's what he was experiencing.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 04:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Varelse
Can I ask, did you see his entire face or just from his nose to jawline?

If i may indirectly answer here, rapha's, in their true form are faceless wraiths or reapers.

The clothing is either black cloth or gray rags after their previous cloths rotted.

When you look under the hood, all you see is darkness with the sense of total fear that will literally crush and grind mortal bodies into the ground.

They are neutral and have witnessed all 4 hells, hence they show no bias against evil doers. Even if the evil doer is damned to hell, they will do all they can to cleanse the sinful spirits during the fire purification process, hoping that Jesus will forgive them of their sins.

People ask have others seen them; try asking what it feels like to be one, a reaper in training, getting ready to collect human spirits during the coming soul harvest.
edit on 28-8-2016 by Rapha because: Spelling

top topics

<< 1   >>

join