It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hooded Entities

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
This is very interesting too me. I've been reading this book called "Real Ghosts, Restless Spirits, and Haunted Places". It is written by Brad Steiger.

In this book, he talks about encountering hooded entities. He would be visited at night by these beings. First he would here a buzzing sound, and would wake up to encounter a dark, hooded figure by his bed. He goes on by saying that it would tell him about the future. It called itself Elijah. Then it didn't appear to him fora long time, until he started to suffer from painful boils. It came back to him, told him to eat a combination of foods, and when he ate them the boils were gone.

This chapter in the book doesn't go on very much about these entities.

So with that said, has anyone ever been visited by any hooded entities? I would like to hear anyones opinion on what these things could be, where they come from.

Maybe an alien life form?

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by capgirl

I've never seen a hooded entity, but as a kid I would constantly draw hooded entities, don't know why, so I suppose they are real, the ones I drew were tall, black robes, black faces, glowing eyes, not like a jawa at all, they sure seem evil to me, alien, ghost I don't know, but probably demon, they'd only take that form to scare someone, they'd know it's an intimidating looking appearance, I think I called them timelords in my drawings.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I've been visited by these beings. I've only been visited once to date, it was life changing.

All i firmly remembered the first two days was seeing "it" initially then "it" reaching out to me, evidently passing out shortly after.

Through the recent weeks I've been remembering bits and pieces of my "abduction" per say. It seems that they wanted me to know what was to happen in my life as well as the world, being prepared to suffer. But it felt like the end of it all was the beginning of a universal new age. Perhaps we will be saved by What I've learned to be the "Elders'

Now, this is only how I've perceived the visitation, normally i wouldn't mention it to the public. but your story made me feel less "crazy" If i could offer any advice at all to you it would be LISTEN TO THESE BEINGS NO MATTER WHAT because they are more intelligent then you'd ever imagine, and they ultimately know what will truelly happen, all of the future things they showed have been happening, spot on. So please listen to them and soak up as much as possible.

This is, if you ever get to see them

[edit on 18-11-2009 by Wes225]

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Maybe it was a female incubus....

www.mistressofthevatican.com...

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Hi Capgirl and others on this thread.
I'm a newbie on this site so I'm still finding my way around.
Capgirl, might I ask why you have an interest in this particular subject? Have you seen something?
I'm asking because I have a tale of some length to tell. It'll be one heck of a posting, so I might put it in the short story section or something like that if anyone's interested. It doesn't give any real answers, but it does stretch the credibility of "coincidence" pretty thin.
If anyone's interested then let me know and I'll get to it.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea
Maybe it was a female incubus....

You mean a succubus?

Back on topic: I used to have recurring dreams about figures in black hoods. I remember them now as looking a lot like Dementors, but that's probably my reading redefining the memory. The dreams really happened (as dreams), though. (Sometimes I was Tommy Pickles from Rugrats in them, so.) The black hooded figures were always after me.

My friend Lauren has also had dreams about black hooded figures; I don't know if they chase her or anything, but there's no sky in these dreams.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Charles Naton

I am interested. The only reason I posted this was because I was interested after reading about these beings. I just wanted to hear anyones experiences.

You can even U2u me. Like emailing but on here. But yes, I am very interested in your story so please do tell.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Solasis

That is very interesting. I've never had any experience with hooded entities, but I have with other paranormal stuff, ghosts, spirits ect ect.

Im just so damn interested..

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Yes I have had some experience with these beings. But it was more like I visited them from some long ago past.

I have many stories of other beings but I will stick to this one for now and maybe others later if they come up.

I remember walking through a rock cavern that is like a dense jungle. I get to a place where there are other humans like me in a line and some structures around. Everyone is waiting for a turn in a bubbling hot spring, they go one at a time. I remember asking a couple of guys who were standing near me, of what was going on. Finally one guy with great reluctance, told me that this is where and how they extract your dna to be used later. I don't think so.

I stepped out of line and walked to a near wall. It was there that I felt something reaching out to me, I looked up to see 2 hooded beings on a tall building. But these buildings were like half jungle, half cavern, and have mechanical. The sense was that this society lived underground and was very ancient. So as I was looking at these beings I noticed their thoughts rushing into my mind. This is a moment I will never forget. They put fear into me and gave me thoughts of my peril. I knew at this point these beings were attempting to intimidate me.

I knew there was no real threat unless they could find me, so I ran into one of the closest entraces to a building. In there I found a stairwell going down, midway on that stairwell there was a level platform that was larger and was a corner against a wall onlong the stairs. This is where I met a hooded being face to face. Instead of fear this one I felt in a sense of trust, love and concern. "If you ever want to get out of here alive you must trust and follow me." I knew then he was a friend, I could feel him so I took his hand. Things went black as we ran into complete darkness, then as I opened my eyes I reliased we were in the thick of space whizzing past the stars faster than anything I could imagine.

I remember feeling like everything was going to be ok and that I was safe, we were moving faster and farther away. I noticed that the hooded being who took my hand was part of me moving through the stars in a single form.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Ah, the hooded figures! This has always interested me because I saw one with my own eyes!

It happened while I was about 11 years old, in primary school. We were having a sleepover at the school, a christian school for what its worth, and it was about 9PM. I had to go to the toilets, which are located outside but in a fenced off area with a roof. Due to my age I had to bring a friend with me.

I had finished up and was washing my hands while my friend was still in the toilets.
I looked over to my right and on the other side of the fence I saw a very tall, about 7ft figure standing there. IT was all black, but created an outline so it stood out. I couldn't see a face or anything, and it seemed it was wearing a hood.
It was just standing there, not moving, not saying anything. Just staring.

I freaked out and started running, and my friend came running after me. I'm not sure if he was running because I freaked out or if he saw it too, but there you go - that's my experience with them.

Some people say, "oh it was probably just a pedo hanging outside the school".
Well I tell ya, if there's 7ft pedos in black hoods I would love to know about it.

Also, I told my teacher and because we had security guards in the area at the time she got one of them to patrol around the school. He said he couldn't find anyone though.

[edit on 11/1/10 by Nventual]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by capgirl

That sounds like the valaculi to me.The valaculi are beings that move very fast and hide in the shadows.They are very quite and can detect the slightest sound or movement as they can see quite well in the dark.They hate the light as in there dimention its dark all the time.They can change the shape of there body to hide behind the thinest of poles and trees.Theses are the shadow people.They come out late at night from another dimention to kidnap children.You might say they are a form of alien.Interdimentional beings that live in the dark.

[edit on 11-1-2010 by GORGANTHIUM]

[edit on 11-1-2010 by GORGANTHIUM]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I am so happy people are finding this and writing stuff in it. This thread didnt seem so popular at first. Thank you everyone for writing your inputs and experiences in here!

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Just wanted to let you know that you are not alone. I am now 55 and in 1972 I had one of those hovering over me. I woke up, looked up, and it was over me! Scared me soooo bad that I screamed at the top of my lungs! The only thing I have figured out about it, is that it goes along with abductions of the ufo kind. Read some stories on that and it appears to have some connections. Because waaay before that back in 67 me and my best friend went out in the back yard and saw a burnt circle in the grass with an inch of snow on the ground and it didn't even melt the snow around it. Later in the years, I met a person who confirms that it did happen and her and her brother saw the ufo take off over her house at the exact same time in my neighborhood. So, go figure. I just know that I haven't seen it since and never want to see it again. But recently, on this site, they had a list of possible abuduction symptoms, and, one of them was exactly as you said and what I saw. Just lettin ya know hun.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   
I've always felt a connection to the hooded ones, ever since I discovered shadow beings.

My impressions of them is that they are not evil, they are more like watchers of humanity.

When I was struggling with depression/suicide about half a year ago, I had a dream where a hooded figure came and cut me into many pieces, put me back together and said "the rest and peace you sought in death you can have in me".

It's weird to me because that's almost a "jesus" like thing to say, but I do not believe in christianity or jesus.

I've wanted to see one in person for a while now.

Some people view "shadow beings" as evil and have had scary encounters with them, and others like some of my friends (who have seen shadow beings numerous times) think they're neutral.

[edit on 1/12/2010 by Dark Realms]

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Well, I don't know if if they are evil or not. Like Í said I've never experienced them. I would like to but I know my reactions would be bad haha. I get scared easily with certain things.

BTW anyone interested in my bigfoot experience I have tht on my profile. Wrote that as my first thread i think. =)

Some people say these hooded figures tell them the future and also cure them from diseases they had.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I'll tell you about a true experience with my 2 year old son(at the time). We lived on a small island in the outer banks of NC. Beautiful home on the Currituck sound. A little background on myself... I've had paranormal experiences of various kinds since I was a toddler. It runs in my family. Anyway let me rattle of the story.

We'd lived in this home for about 2 weeks and we had some of the most unreal paranormal experiences I've ever encountered. My son was fighting cancer(now fully recovered) and frequently complained of noises, shadows, etc... My wife was having similar experiences, shadows, objects moving, noises, voices, hair tugging... I was having the same experiences with a couple of additions. Every night in bed without fail I would get slapped in the face. One night my wife, son and myself saw this shadowy hooded figure just meld back into the wall after the typical slap. I had a priest come in and bless the house and the activity died off for a few days.

About 3 nights later my wife and I awake to hear my 2 year old son having a conversation in his room. We hear the other voice. It sounds a lot like my brother who passed away at 18 years old on my wedding day/birthday. We ran in the room and I questioned my son about whom he was speaking to. He told me an angel named John(my brothers name). I had never spoken of my brother to him nor were there any photos of him at the house. My son described his appearance perfectly. I asked him why John had visited him, and he replied that John kept watch from this 200 year old tree in the yard. My son explained that he awoke at 3 am to (his words, mind you he's 2 yrs old) 3 black men in hooded robes, who were made of smoke and they were reaching with their long fingers towards him. Then he says John flew in from the tree and ran them off. John also said he was your brother and to tell you he loves you and he should have listened to you...

My brother was killed on my birthday which was also my wedding by a drunk driver who happened to be my best man in the wedding. After the rehearsal dinner most of the party went to a bar that I owned to hang out. I left about 1am and told my brother he should do the same and go straight home. He didn't and was hit head on by best man shortly thereafter while cruising around drinking.

But trying to define a hooded figure as inherently good or evil is impossible. It's a piece of clothing. A good man can wear a Brooks Brothers suit and so can a serial killer. I wouldn't imagine 1 entity is bound to a specific manner of dress, unless its a residual type haunting.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Dark Realms

Those sketches of the shadow people are quite popular. A friend of mine told me he saw these exact images of a hooded silhouette during his Turnbull Canyon experience. I tried to find these shadow figures myself, but I didn't have any luck. If you ask me, I don't think these figures actually resemble a shadow person. It's just mind tricks on what you want to believe in seeing.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dark Realms

Some people view "shadow beings" as evil ...

[edit on 1/12/2010 by Dark Realms]

The "Hat-Man." Who drew this? Have you seen this?

That is the first picture on the Internet that has ever truly disturbed me.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Hello

The experience I had occurred early this morning around 5:30 am. I was at first sleeping when I heard my 7 year old daughters voice calling for me. I opened my eyes and looked towards the bedroom doorway, which is where she usually calls me from, and saw a hooded figure standing in the doorway.

While I was looking at it my daughter said daddy twice more before I realized that she was standing right next to the bed , opposite of the door. I turned and glanced at her then back to the doorway only to see that the figure was gone.

The things that I noticed about the figure was that it was wearing a hooded cloak that was more of a charcoal grey, dark, but not black. The material was .rough looking, like a burlap sack and I couldn't see any skin, face or appendages. It was between 5 to 5 1/2 feet tall.

Now I wasn't scared or anything ... it was more of a WTF moment . My only concern was that it seemed to be watching my daughter. This may be coincidence but my daughter has been waking up every couple of nights with a bad headache for the past week and bit.

If anyone has some links regarding these figures please post them. I am having a heck of a time finding some good info. on these things.

Thank you in advance.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by MonoChromeWrayth

The experience I had occurred early this morning around 5:30 am. I was at first sleeping when I heard my 7 year old daughters voice calling for me. I opened my eyes and looked towards the bedroom doorway, which is where she usually calls me from, and saw a hooded figure standing in the doorway.

Curious, did/has your daughter seen the figure as well?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join