It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deadly flu spreads across Ukraine

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Another good report on the Ukraine situation.

www.zerohedge.com...

Regardless, there has been almost zero (NOTHING. NADA. SILENCE.) mention of the Ukraine epidemic in the mainstream media, a fact which I find both astonishing and profoundly disturbing. There is apparently collusion at the highest levels of government and media to suppress this information. There are now 1.3 million infected in Ukraine, and over 75,000 hospitalized -- IN FOURTEEN DAYS. This is very serious! Based on previous clinical data we can expect over 8,000 to be dead or soon to be dead. Forward projection of the epidemic is difficult because the clinical attack rate is unknown -- but myself and my associates remain concerned it may be quite high. Deaths globally may be in the millions. Let's hope this is not the case.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   
All that in 14 days, and NOT A WORD IN MSM!

Amazing! I should ask Canwest media over here in this part of the world why they're not covering this stuff.

I wonder when it'll spread over here in Western BC... All it takes is an infected traveler.

What is it, a return of the 1918 flu or is it a whole different beast altogether?! I see reports of lungs turning black... Is it a new thing, can anybody more knowledgeable chime in please?

I really hope I don't die from this horrible weapon.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by star in a jar

This is one of the stories i hear. The Chemtrails everyone has been observing for years now was phase one. That had to get in our lungs first. They say it a binary agent, combined with what they have released now, it is causing the pandemic, in other words, man made by the elitists to kill most of the population. This is the story Alex Jones and Steve Quayle are sticking to.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   
It's really getting down to the wire right now, eh, dgtempe?

I feel like I'm dreaming. It almost seem so surreal. If it's going to be that bad as it looks to be, well everybody's destinies will be forever altered.

Strange... 'A event will occur that will forever change the destinies of everybody on Earth.' Is a line I've read somewhere, many years ago. Why couldn't this be that event?

If 'enough' people die, White collar workers will have to become blue collar workers- Lawyer to farmer, janitor to doctor- whatever employment directly benefits the community. Everybody will need to carry their own water (Thanks John Titor
)

Many will die, many indirectly indeed; because the hit will be so hard that everything will change and not everybody can handle change, many will be caught unprepared as supplies of antibiotics, both unnatural and natural vanishes as thousands or millions of stricken people clamor for a cure, any cure to stop the scourge.

The Powers-That-Be will be VERY happy to provide that 'solution'.

They will go to camps to be quarantined, camps for the infected and the uninfected.

At the local high school in North Vancouver, BC there is a school field. There is a fence there bordering a tennis court. On the fence there are letters from A-Z on each fence segment.

At the Elementary school, a fence bordering a pebble soccer field has numbers from 1-10 or 1-30 I can't remember right now on each segment.

I have visions of people lining up in that school field, being taken inventory of.

Could be nothing...

Hmm. Very interesting times indeed.

[edit on 17-11-2009 by star in a jar]

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by star in a jar

Why can't this just be the flu, and not some conspiracy?

These kinds of figures were predicted for worst case scenario in the UK, so it's not surprising in a colder country it's this bad now. When it gets colder here, we will likely get the same impact.

I agree the mass media can be useless at times, and this is one of those times.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
There was a mention of the situation in the Ukraine on Drudge Report yesterday or the day before. It linked this article from Google/AFP:

A million infected in Ukraine flu epidemic: minister

That was the 1st mention of it that I'd seen so far in MSM, although they're still calling it "flu", nothing more. There was an earlier link that had mentioned pneumonic plague, but that link was eventually changed to point to this Google/AFP article.

I think this is starting to get too big to ignore.

To be honest, H1N1 didn't really scare me. It was overblown. This however...

edit:grammar

[edit on 17-11-2009 by Nyteskye]

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   
They call it the flu. Too bad this "flu" makes your lungs bleed and desintigrates them...than you die.

They want us dead, IMO, but at the same time they dont want to alarm us?

Oh i get it, its more fun to keep us guessing!

Those iluminati satanists have promised blood to the devil... a hemorrhage is ideal, i guess.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I find it odd that H1N1 was talked about nonstop for weeks at a time, yet I've yet to hear a single word about it in the MSM (until I just saw the Google/AFP link in this thread, but my point still stands). Are they ignoring it, because it's not "America" as they've done in the past with other worldly events, or is there another cause? You would think after all the H1N1 hype, they'd jump at this the second they had the chance.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   
ok here is my question. why ukraine? there is always an angle, so why start with the ukraine?

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Even if the worst figures of 8000 dead are true, which is unlikely. The death rate is very low in comparison to the amount infected. Especialy if you take into account the poor health care, the poor living conditions, poor overall health of the ukranians and much colder weather.

Sometimes flu is just flu

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by middleclasssoldier
ok here is my question. why ukraine? there is always an angle, so why start with the ukraine?

Just speculating...
In a way, the Ukraine has some similarities to the first beta release in Mexico (Plan A)--an impoverished country with less than stellar heath care. Turn the bug loose, watch it spread. The Ukraine isn't touristy by a long shot. No kids flying in for spring break. Maybe they selected it because of its relative isolation and (from a tourism perspective) lack of appeal. Why? To study the bug. Not to track the spread but the virulence.

This tells me that whoever set this in motion (Plan B?) knew it would ve more virulent than Beta A and wanted it contained (border closing, the WHO rushing in, etc).

I have always felt that Plan A in Mexico was to track a mild flu that was highly contagious. They studied it. Now they're ready to narrow the playing field. Again, the bug is being studied. This time, they wanted a different field. They aren't ready for Plan C--or maybe D.

I loathe Big Pharmas, but I can't help but wonder if this is terrorism--Bin Laden or his ilk.
Next time, who knows? It might be in London, New York, Hong Kong, Paris, or the local mall.

But even if it's "just" the flu doing what it does best--recombine--it can't be a hopeful sign, not if Ukraine is any indication.

[edit on 18-11-2009 by drclifford]

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
This is horrible. So this is how we're all gonna die. This is a bad time to be human, especially in Ukraine.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity
I find it odd that H1N1 was talked about nonstop for weeks at a time, yet I've yet to hear a single word about it in the MSM (until I just saw the Google/AFP link in this thread, but my point still stands). Are they ignoring it, because it's not "America" as they've done in the past with other worldly events, or is there another cause? You would think after all the H1N1 hype, they'd jump at this the second they had the chance.

Perhaps this is because Ukraine is being used as a guinea pig test lab. And as guinea pigs for a secret government project, the subjects aren't important enough to be recognized. So sad.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Oddly enough, I was listening to local news tonight, and they reported on the death of someone who "thought they had the flu" but when tested it wasn't the seasonal flu or H1N1(A)

Is it linked?

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Yeah, did you know that on the eve of the Iraq war the world saw the largest anti war protests in history? I bet ya didn’t see that either! They are completely bought and sold!

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
They call it the flu. Too bad this "flu" makes your lungs bleed and desintigrates them...than you die.

They want us dead, IMO, but at the same time they dont want to alarm us?

Oh i get it, its more fun to keep us guessing!

Those iluminati satanists have promised blood to the devil... a hemorrhage is ideal, i guess.

It's more likely a mutation in the virus that caused this. It's still a worry though, but we were warned it may mutate.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

How about the story of the boy who cried wolf? Think of it from this angle. You want to start a pandemic that kills everyone, but you don't want people to avoid it or protect themselves. Soooo, offer a "fake pandemic". Everyone rushes to get vaccines that are useless then after they realize it was blown oh so obviously out of proportion, they relax and let their guard down. Then WHAM, gotcha!

This H1N1 is very blatantly blown out of proportion. Why all the fuss? It doesn't make any sense at all. Unless, you use my analogy.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   
I havent heard anything from our news,I live in Norway.But Swine flu deaths keeps on comin' ,and the hype is far from over, what I dont get is,why they dont tell anything about this new virus

maybe its a part of some plan?

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Just in that news preview alone:

profoundly disturbing
collusion
suppress
1.3 million infected
very serious!
over 8,000 to be dead
clinical attack
Deaths globally may be in the millions

Someone sure knows how to spew some fear..

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 01:10 AM
link   
An interesting link by a blogger who says she predicted the Mexican outbreak and now says the Ukraine will become a "global plague."
For a faster read, scroll down to "The Current Situation" under her Bio.
gdsajj.wordpress.com...

and an old thread about bioterrorism and the "black death" after the bombing in Spain that seems prophetic.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join