It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deadly flu spreads across Ukraine

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by middleclasssoldier
ok here is my question. why ukraine? there is always an angle, so why start with the ukraine?

Which way does the wind tend to blow in Ukraine? I bet it doesn't blow toward London...

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by middleclasssoldier

Why Ucraine? Simply it has the poorest population in all Eastern Europe - no proper diet, no proper medical system etc. So it was easy target for any form of viruses. I would not be surprised if the ilnes it is actually just Swine Flu targeting a population with an extremely weak imune system..

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   
An informative link with X-rays and graphs of the Ukraine outbreak (not the Alex Jones from PP, but a professor of virology). Lots of info:
labvirus.wordpress.com... s-jones-deadly-flu-spreads-across-ukraine/

A South American physician compares H1N1 to Resident Evil and has an annotated timeline of H1N1's events and eerily forecasts the outbreak in the Ukraine:
H1N1, THE RESIDENT EVIL, IN THE ROUTE TO THE VIROLOGIC WAR
by DRJOSELAPENTA » Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:49 am

www.theflucase.com...

[edit on 18-11-2009 by drclifford]

[edit on 18-11-2009 by drclifford]

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Atlantican

Hi - during summer/fall is prevalent wind direction in central/eastern Europe from northwest to southeast. At winter we get more wind from northeast - that is why is in central Europe mix of continental and ocean climate.
Geographical aspect is also nice because LOT OF people from Ukraine work in Poland, Slovakia, Czech rep., Hungary and Russia. I think its ideal place where to start.

regards
z.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 03:11 AM
link   
When you get the H1N1shot wich may protect you from getting sick, the government will say, you see its save. But along with the shot comes the fact that your inmune system is being weakend, and when the new mysterious virus comes along, then it will kill en kill. Just a tought..

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Most americans and some European countries dont give a crap untill its knocking at the door..
Hey guys, as long as its them dirty people in the Ukraine dying it doesnt matter.!

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 04:27 AM
link   
this is whats on the WHO site

Pandemic (H1N1) 2009, Ukraine - update 2 17 November 2009 -- Preliminary tests reveal no significant changes in the pandemic (H1N1) 2009 virus based on investigations of samples taken from patients in Ukraine. Analyses are being performed by two WHO influenza collaborating centres as part of the global influenza surveillance network. Preliminary genetic sequencing shows that the virus is similar to the virus used for production of the pandemic influenza vaccine, reconfirming the vaccine's efficacy at this time. Related links Pandemic (H1N1) 2009 Additional questions about the pandemic virus circulating in Ukraine will be answered as more data is available. WHO commends the government of Ukraine for its open sharing of samples to inform global monitoring of the virus for signs of change. A total of 34 samples were analysed independently by the WHO Collaborating Centre for Reference and Research on Influenza, Mill Hill in London, UK, and the WHO Collaborating Centre for the Surveillance, Epidemiology and Control of Influenza in Atlanta, Georgia, USA.

WHO site

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 04:29 AM
link   
I remember alot of people (no one on this forum) saying when the flu first started out, "Oh it's down in Mexico, it won't come up here". Then it did. I think it's stupid to assume that we won't be next. I'm in America. It breaks my heart to read what is going on, and my heart is with the people in Ukraine and everywhere else that is battling this.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by reasonable
Just in that news preview alone:

profoundly disturbing
collusion
suppress
1.3 million infected
very serious!
over 8,000 to be dead
clinical attack
Deaths globally may be in the millions

Someone sure knows how to spew some fear..
The funny thing is that every year about 500.000 people worldwide die from seasonal fly. It sounds like the OP have little knowledge about this.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Look up and buy "Miracle Mineral Solution" and never worry about any diseases or false flag flu's. Cure yourself for 20 bucks! The science behind it can not be denied! If have seen the "In-Curable" be cured many many times. Don't give them another penny! Take care of it yourself! Build your immune system to laugh at whatever they throw at you!

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Once again, the Drudge Report is linking a report about the Ukraine situation. This one is much more strongly worded than the last.

MILLION HIT BY 'PLAGUE WORSE THAN SWINE FLU'...

It generally doesn't take long, once Drudge picks up a story like this, for the rest of the pack to follow. Expect to see this on CNN (et al) by the weekend.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Asherah

You are absolutely right! First, they try everything out in foreign countries because they know America is armed to the maxx! Brittain is un-armed and very vulnerable. They learn from their mistakes before they hit America.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Nyteskye

Fear Fear Fear Fear Fear Fear!!!

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12212012
reply to post by Nyteskye

Fear Fear Fear Fear Fear Fear!!!

You can yell 'fear mongering' from the top of your lungs all you want. The reports coming out of the Ukraine, in regards to the condition of victims lungs at the time of death (and not to mention the swiftness of whatever illness this is), are absolutely chilling.

Add Baxter Pharmaceuticals, the Mossad agent in California, the planes forced down after spraying part of the Ukraine, etc into the mix and maybe this time there is some reason to be fearful. There's an awful lot of coincidences involved in this one.

I'm not saying "run for your lives!" yet, but I'll be watching how this plays out very closely.

[edit on 18-11-2009 by Nyteskye]

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Source: World Health Organization (WHO)

"Pandemic (H1N1) 2009, Ukraine - update 2

17 November 2009 -- Preliminary tests reveal no significant changes in the pandemic (H1N1) 2009 virus based on investigations of samples taken from patients in Ukraine. Analyses are being performed by two WHO influenza collaborating centres as part of the global influenza surveillance network.

Preliminary genetic sequencing shows that the virus is similar to the virus used for production of the pandemic influenza vaccine, reconfirming the vaccine's efficacy at this time.

Related links

Pandemic (H1N1) 2009

Additional questions about the pandemic virus circulating in Ukraine will be answered as more data is available.

WHO commends the government of Ukraine for its open sharing of samples to inform global monitoring of the virus for signs of change.

A total of 34 samples were analysed independently by the WHO Collaborating Centre for Reference and Research on Influenza, Mill Hill in London, UK, and the WHO Collaborating Centre for the Surveillance, Epidemiology and Control of Influenza in Atlanta, Georgia, USA."

www.who.int...

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 06:31 AM
link   
I am soooooo confused. According to a ukraine news website...well i put it here

The Health Ministry confirmed 315 deaths of flu and acute respiratory viral infections in 23 regions, the city of Kyiv and Crimea as of November 16.

Ukrainian News learned this from a statement by the Health Ministry.

The ministry registered 16 deaths over the past 24 hours.

According to the statement, since October 29, a total of 89 lethal cases have been registered in Lviv region, 38 lethal cases have been registered in Ivano-Frankivsk region, 25 cases in Chernivtsi region, 22 cases in Ternopil region, 17 cases in Khmelnytskyi region, 13 cases in Kyiv region, 14 cases in Donetsk region, 10 cases in Rivne region, 11 cases in the city of Kyiv, 10 cases in Volyn region, 11 cases in Chernihiv region, and 7 cases in Zakarpattia region.

Also, 6 people have died of flu and acute respiratory viral infections in each of Cherkasy region, Kharkiv region, Vinnytsia region, and Poltava region, 5 people in Sumy region, 3 people in each of Kherson region, Zhytomyr region, Zaporizhia region, Kirovohrad region, two people died in each of Dnipropetrovsk region and Crimea, and one in each of Mykolaiv region, Odesa region, and the city of Sevastopol.

Since October 29, a total of 1,400,999 people have contracted flu and acute respiratory viral infections in Ukraine, according to the statement.

A total of 78,326 people have been hospitalized with flu and acute respiratory viral infections since October 29, and 48,155 patients have been discharged.

The epidemic threshold has not been overridden only in Crimea, Zaporizhia region, Odesa region, Kharkiv region, Kherson region, and the city of Sevastopol.

As Ukrainian News earlier reported, the Health Ministry confirmed 299 deaths of flu and acute respiratory viral infections in 23 regions, the city of Kyiv and Crimea as of November 15.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Wow! 189 deaths from 1 million+ cases! That's a death rate of almost 0.02% - almost as bad as toe fungus. Of 46 million Ukranians, only 4 in a million (0.41 per 100,000) have died. That ranks it about 55th on the annual mortality rate charts, just above tetanus.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 06:33 AM
link   
It just seems to me, if you were going to try and decimate the population of the world, you'd want a far more efficient method that delivers better than 8,000/1,300,000........wouldn't you?

Having said that, when this thing hits Asia/AFRICA/Sth America, it's going to get pretty bad.

Maybe that's their plan? AIDS wasn't working quick enough for them, go to plan B?

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 06:49 AM
link   
This is great. The best news I've heard since the pig flu.

This new flu should spread all over russia - the middle east and asia.

The world needs to loose about 10 billion people.

The only problem is - this will not happen quick enough.

Too bad world......

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 07:01 AM
link   
I haven't heard anything from Australian mainstream media like ABC and SBS, and i just checked Sydney Morning Herald and The Australian's online websites but found no news regarding Ukraine's outbreak.

But i did find detailed reports of Ukraine's situation from a prominent Chinese news source called Huan qiu("around the globe")

The November 17 edition is titled " Super Flu sweep across Ukraine, lung of the dead is black as charcoal"
world.huanqiu.com...

The November 18 edition says "328 deaths from Super Flu in Ukraine, neighboring Poland and Belarus have also reported deaths"
world.huanqiu.com...

[edit on 18-11-2009 by sunsky]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join