It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Countries cowards .

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
All these big countries wouldnt bomb one another because they are all cowards.

But what do you think? If any of them get pushed by each other they will not use a bomb against each other.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
It would have been cool to see Russia vs U.S.

Which would win? i dont care as long as we stand with no cowards.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tormentations

But what do you think? If any of them get pushed by each other they will not use a bomb against each other.

I think that you have a lot of growing up to do.

Only a coward would use a bomb against another country..learn to fight like a man..no bombs...one on one

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by tribewilder

I think that you have a lot of growing up to do.

You took the words right outa my mouth tribe.. And made them sound respectful. . .

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tormentations
It would have been cool to see Russia vs U.S.

Obviously you don't live in Russia or the US.

However a nuclear exchange would have affected the entire planet.

Ever hear the term "nuclear winter" ? I'll bet not.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Tormentations

No they arent cowards, they know if they hit that button so will other countries and then bye bye winter, spring, summer and fall and hello nuke cloud...so no they arent cowards.

Also Rusisa vs US would NOT be pretty, it would devastate the entire planet.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Countries cowards .

And lets just all thank our deity of choice that they are all such cowards, for if they weren't, we wouldn't be talking on this board to debate it....we'd be ash shadows on a wall, or worse yet, rummaging through the aftermath looking for a scrap of dog food to scrape out of a can for dinner.....

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   
War is the worse expression of human feelings: if you even barely believe that some weapon could fix any issue, then maybe you are part of the problem. Only in "Omaha Beach" lost their lives some 2,300/2,400 US soldiers (more than 4,000 according to other sources). They were almost all boys, you know? And they didn't it for oil. To loose your life at 20 years, is not what exactly you would expect by some coward

Or do you have the balls to do the same?

It would have been cool to see Russia vs U.S

I don't think it would have been cool, perhaps because i have seen what bombs can do. Instead of thanking God for having avoided it, you complain because it didn't happen?
From what extremely "brave" country do you come from, may i ask? If it's war that you want, you can get it, and you can even get paid for it.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Tormentations

The OP is obviously a troll. Makes an illogical post and leaves and forgets it. Leave, nothing interesting here....

new topics

top topics

join