It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Foreign Troops in California on Martial Law Standby

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

This video also discusses inside miltary info about H1N1, concetration camps and the march toward a totalitarian state.

(wish I knew how to send the video to my thread)

[edit on 16-11-2009 by ButterCookie]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   

There you go!

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I watched the video an did a little research for you all.

The video was posted on around October 30th.

I first checked rest stop closures and found recent articles highlighting NJ and Texas, I am sure there might be more but thats just the headlines for today..

Stocks are up.

Dollar is down.

Major economic devlopments in China, reguarding economy.

H1N1 plus two other illnesses up on the CDC.

According to CDC about 7% are affected and it has 25% mortality rate. Unless I miss claculated.

Thanksgiving is coming up and thats the only time when I could forsee using heavy road blocks in some sort of government power struggle.

November 22? Economic Meltdown. Just in time for thanksgiving.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Much appreciated!

I hate to think of what's ahead,but it seems there's no way to avoid it.

America was nice while it lasted!

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

Thanks a MILLION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Video 4:26 ..."Tractor trailer pulling what I thought might have been a missile."

I am not in the military, but that really looks like a auxiliary fuel tank to me. The video mentions the 'top of it'. Isn't that just where it would attach to the wing of an aircraft? If it were a missile, it's conceivable that it might attach to an aircraft's hard points, but those would be on the plane, not the missile. If a missile had all that hardware on the 'top' it wouldn't fly.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
It is a fuel tank , and she said that she asked the soldiers about it and they said it was a missile? I would take everything she says with a grain of salt. I personally believe she is full of crap. And I also believe that if they where going to use foreign troops it would not be from australia. I think the chinese soldiers would work better. Australians are good people and I dont think they would follow orders to kill americans. But I firmly believe the chinese soldiers would.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Fear mongering much???

It seems a lot of people really want # to happen. Hollywood hangover?

STOP FRETTING, guys. We'll deal with it, if and when, it happens.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Epitaph25

No, the thing to do is NOT let it happen. Waiting for things to go away is not what we should do. Look where all this waiting has gotten us.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Send a heavy Caddy to draw fire and engage all who are violating the law.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Subjective Truth
And I also believe that if they where going to use foreign troops it would not be from australia. I think the chinese soldiers would work better. Australians are good people and I dont think they would follow orders to kill americans. But I firmly believe the chinese soldiers would.

Our troops always go to train in the US. But I doubt they would talk to the press. I'm a civilian truck driver, and the last 2 jobs I've had, I wasn't allowed to.

Aussie troops would have the same problem as US troops, they would simply be to compassionate.

I think you're on the money with the Chinese. They've got the numbers and a programmed hatred of Americans.

The headlines will read "UN troops called in to restore order".

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 06:24 AM
link   
I do see a major flaw with any troops from the Anglo-sphere being very effective in the US.. as I feel they would be very reluctant to use force against US citizens.. indeed I would have thought they would have been even more reluctant than US troops to use force.

How would you train Australian or any other English speaking troops to see US citizens as the Enemy? and I see the same issue if US troops on Australian or British streets.. but if you put French or German troops on British streets would the French or Germans care about British citizens?? Language is one of the important points..

So in my opinion, it would be more effective to put foreign speaking on US streets over English speaking troops, since I feel you would want to isolate those troops from the general population to maintain their effectiveness.. as soon as foreign troops appear the general population does tend to turn on mass against the government, and those troops.

To be honest I feel that we in the UK are more at risk of foreign troops appearing on our streets than the US is..

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I went and looked up 3 percent oath keepers.

Here is an explanation of three percent oath keepers.

unspy.wordpress.com...

What’s a Three Percenter?

A broader definition would be that they are hard-line Americans who are done backing up and will not comply with further infringement of any of their rights. It also alludes to the three percent of the colonists who took to the field against the King during the Revolution, and the estimation that at least three percent of modern Americans will actively fight, if it comes to it, to preserve liberty. Read this essay for more explanation.

Okay now about the fuel tank thing, I am no expert, but I have never seen fuel tanks that are shaped like that.

It would be appreciated if you posted a link, but for the record I am from a heavy militarized town and I am quite accustomed to seeing military craft of all kinds via train, but only rarely do I see anything on a tractor trailer unless its a humvee or something of that nature.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by thoughtsfull

What we have to be very careful of here in the US is Homeland Security as they are the embodiment of an enemy within as in a "domestic enemy."

Here are some tips.

Homeland Security has no constitutional power.

Law enforcement is required to have a search warrant to search you or your vehicle or house without probable cause.

Homeland Security may be posed as police officers and even work side by side with some, but since they could be defined by the US constitution as an enemy, one posing as police officer would also be impersonating a cop, which is a felony.

www.govexec.com...

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

The biggest threat to individuals and liberties in the US is indeed from within, from the insidious powers that those in power have created from themselves in their "war on terror"

If only they can be placed in foreign uniforms it would make them easier to spot, and the situation easier to fix..

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Don't be fooled. If they are marked ICE or Homeland Security they are not LAW ENFORCEMENT.

DHS will not play by the same rules as law enforcement.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Badgered1

That's a 600 gal external fuel tank. The top portion is the pylon that attaches to the wing of the fighter. That particular tank is only used on the wings of fighters. They can carry either 330 gallon or 600 gallon tanks (usually the 600 gallon tanks). I've had to help download many of those tanks, and store them in a hangar.

CF-18 fuel tanks, minus pylon:

External fuel tank with pylon:

Kadena AB F-15 with external tanks:

Originally posted by 12.21.12
Okay now about the fuel tank thing, I am no expert, but I have never seen fuel tanks that are shaped like that.

It would be appreciated if you posted a link, but for the record I am from a heavy militarized town and I am quite accustomed to seeing military craft of all kinds via train, but only rarely do I see anything on a tractor trailer unless its a humvee or something of that nature.

All fighter external fuel tanks are shaped like that. That shape makes them more aerodynamic, and they create less drag for the fighter. External tanks for different aircraft are shaped differently, depending on what they go on.

[edit on 11/17/2009 by Zaphod58]

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

Thanks for being more specific. I had a feeling it was a part for a fighter jet. But I googled auxilary fuel tank, so that info is kind hard to go by.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 05:31 AM
link   
I could foresee something happening in the cities if there was an economic collapse...
However, do you know how BIG california is?! It would take a LOT of troops to enforce martial law on 36million residents in an area of 163,696sq miles...
You could roughly compare California to Iraq in terms of size, but with a bigger population.
We have many mountains, forests, coastal areas, a big desert, miles upon miles of farmland...large urban areas, rural areas...and we are not just all a bunch of San Francisco sissies, there are more rednecks and cowboys and regular joes here than you could imagine.
Interstate 5 runs the entire 700+ mile length of the state...how many troops would you need to enforce road blocks on just that one highway?

In short, I call BS

new topics

top topics

join