It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FNG

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Hello all, I'm 21 years old, former U.S Army. I'm going to get right to the point, I'm a treasure hunter have been for a year now and I'm here looking for CREDIBLE leads on the Fountain of youth. If anyone has any information related to even a possible location just PM me please. All business aside I hope to learn as much as I can from the more knowledgeable folks on the site.
Cheers
-Zach

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Cheeze

If I had credible info on THE FOUNTAIN OF YOUTH....I would not give it to you pal
but welcome to ATS and I hope you enjoy your time here.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 06:11 AM
link   
It's in St. Augustine, Fla..

You can't miss it. It's left on the main road going south through town.

Be warned...there is a small charge for viewing the fountain.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Cheeze

G'day Mate...from AuWW-Straill-EE-AHH.
No seriously; thanks for coming!
Over here, we don't have all the major conspiracies- but I did see a Kangaroo hoping over the Harbour Bridge the other day.......

Cheers Cheeze.
Kris

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cheeze
Hello all, I'm 21 years old, former U.S Army. I'm going to get right to the point, I'm a treasure hunter have been for a year now and I'm here looking for CREDIBLE leads on the Fountain of youth. If anyone has any information related to even a possible location just PM me please. All business aside I hope to learn as much as I can from the more knowledgeable folks on the site.
Cheers
-Zach

We don`t give out the `good stuff` in the introduction forum..... sorry .

But i don`t know if you want to drink from the fountain of youth ..... they have started to Fluoridate it . There's a thread about it here somewhere on ATS.

================================================
Seek the one whos face leans into the wind !

I`ve said too much already......
================================================

Welcome Zach .
Have fun .

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by UmbraSumus

You mean there is "good stuff' on here??

Hey Cheeze; did Umbra tell you that if you get enough ATS points, they will be redeemable for the New World Currency; once the [SNIP]-House goes-up in 2012?

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 19-11-2009 by Gemwolf]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Hey the only fountain of youth i know off is Bushmills Irish whiskey,

Welcome aboard matey

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   
A military guy looking for the fountain of youth- all the 'real' leads.... I'll be honest- To me, it smacks of some sort of storyline for a movie: Military operation seeks legendary item/ location, sends agent(s) to look for info.

Is this where anyone with real info gets a 'visit' from some army types, and led away to a small, dark, deep hole?
And no, I don't know a thing. Otherwise, I'd be bathing in the crap.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Pretty sure Baxter has it in a test tube behind a large vault. Start there.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Thank you guys for your welcoming and, colorful posts lol. I know it sounds kind of nuts and yes rather movie-ish. But I'm honestly not looking to plunder anything, sell it off to anyone or something ridiculous like that. And before anyone asks, I have never been comitted to any sort of mental health facility nor do I need to take lithium lol. Glad to be on a forum with such helpful individuals.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Hi and welcome from one army man to anouther good luck in your hunt, and thank you for your service.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Cheeze

Hello all, I'm 21 years old, former U.S Army. I'm going to get right to the point, I'm a treasure hunter have been for a year now and I'm here looking for CREDIBLE leads on the Fountain of youth.

Hi Zach and welcome to ATS, brought you you by the fine folks at Deny Ignorance LLC.

Fountain of Youth, eh?

When I was a kid growing up in Florida (please forgive my state heritage), there was this woman who tended a bar in St Pete... her name was 'Peaches'. She claimed her late hubby had found said fountain just prior to shipping out for WW2... somewhere in the vicinity of Bradenton.

Well, old hubby died in ww2so she was now barkeeping to hold up the ends...

Why my Dad was such a freak about her and that story... I'll never know.

Hope you find what you're looking for and again, welcome to ATS

EDIT: Typos, word placement

[edit on 17-11-2009 by redoubt]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Redoubt, did your father ever relate the woman's story to you? I only ask because I have family in Tampa and if you could remember anything about it I might just have my starting location. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

top topics

join