It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

nome alaska images blocked by google earth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   

nome alaska images blocked by google earth

why has google earth blocked some images from the area around nome in alaska.I have noticed the same images have not been blocked by google maps.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
why do you think this has happened.it seems if you zoom in to nome alasaka a blocked image of a spacific area appears.Why have they not blocked the same area in goodle map search.The only thing i did find in that area that did not look right was a area that looked like giant sliding doors built into the ground.Is there a alien base built under nome alaska.

(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 15-11-2009 by GORGANTHIUM]

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Here we go again

Why do people insist on using google earth and google sky to look at things? They are crap......really, its nothing...it just a lack of coverage in the mosaic of satellite images or a malfunction.

Plenty of better tools out there to "spy" on things, just please quit this paranoia over google earth

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Who knows? Not me.

I can only say, with no large level of certainty, that there are no Gnome bases in Nome.

If I am wrong, my credibility will surly suffer in the face of the Gnome armies (when they arrive).

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Why is this in Breaking news?
Beyond the obvious Issues with GE aside, of course.
Seems to load on Google Maps just find, albeit the stitching in the area is poor.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I've been to Nome (you don't wanna go) there's nothing exciting there, and i mean nothing.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
It seems to me most of the pics on those satelite maps are not updated for two or three years or more. Heck they could put fake or edited pics at any location they want for that matter.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Use Flash Earth. It is an am azing web based Google Earth like site!

LifENcircleS

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Kind of odd. I just now got on to check out ATS because I just came back from watching a movie in which the story (supposedly) took place in Nome.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

While I agree that google earth can be "crap" at times; perhaps, instead of just knocking on the thread, your reply could actually be benneficial if you would list a few of these "plenty of better tools out there" that you elude to. I know it's a novel thought, but it seems like such action might actually be helpful to the ATS community.

[edit on 11/15/09 by redmage]

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
You can see everything fine on Google Maps and Bing Maps. If GE doesnt work, try other sources

I seriously doubt that anyone is trying to block out anything in Nome Alaska. Really
And I seriously doubt there is an Alien base in Nome Alaska.

[edit on November 15th 2009 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Im confused... why would this be an alien base? If its in alaska wouldnt it be our base?

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
This thread came up 1st when I searched for "Nome Alaska Google Earth". George Noory and Linda Moulton Howe discussed it on Coast to Coast the other night. Around the 1 Hour 16 minute mark, they discuss this in detail with a military witness.

edit on 7/31/2012 by Mirthful Me because: Fixed Embedded Video...

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Guys, The Fourth Kind was a MOCKUMENTARY, it did NOT HAPPEN, even the writer has said that

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
They dont want us to see the biggest pyramid in the world

the only working one

new topics

top topics

join