It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 Movie is Worth watching!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Hi everyone! I took my kids to the movie, they were irritated not scared.
The movie is too over the top. Short of an asteriod hitting the planet,
the only thing that was slightly realistic was Yellow Stone Park blowing its
volcano. That would ruin America's bread basket, no more crops, the animals and people would die from breathing in the ash, which would be like ceramic glass particles. Rooves would colapse due to the weight of the ash. Climate changes would possibly occur too. Starvation across the globe
for anyone who relied on the USA for food. I don't think the ash would go as far as Washington D.C. Economic failure occuring too, how much did Hurricane Katrina impact the USA and world's economy? There are some maps on the internet showing past ash fallout beds. Slow, painful, starvation seems to be more likely and far less dramatic and showy, than these special effect movies. Trouble doesn't have to come fast and dramatic it can be slow and quite and unexpected.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
This movie was boring and very predictable. I wanted to leave right after they magically out ran Yellowstone and then how well the guy who only had 3 lessons could maneuver around falling buildings and big plums of smoke...oh and cell phones wouldnt work, that drove me INSANE! This movie was very predictable and full of CGI and scenes that were way over the top...I mean how many times in one day can one defy death and they be the ONLY ones who do.. I give it a 2..

Also this belongs in BTS! this is a movie review and you posted NOTHING on how it really relates to 2012

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Terrible.

Bad acting. Uncreative story line. Cheesy ending.

Only thing good about it was the special effects.

I'd give it about 2 out of 5 stars. The only reason it's 2 and not 1 is the special effects.

I don't recommend this movie.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Hey my groovy peeps .

Watched this the other day with one of my mates, he rang me up and told me about and said i have to come watch it with him so i went over and the first time watching it he would ask me about something every five minutes ( Coz im the conspiracy theorist in my circle lol ) so i didnt get to really focus on it .

The next day we watched it again and i have to say i really really enjoyed it , the story was believable and i especially enjoyed it because it dealt with many things that are very close to my heart and has peeks into some of my great interests.

I thought the crazy conspiracy guy was awesome lol .

Ill definitely get it on DVD as soon as i can .
One of the best movies that has come out in a while in my opinion .

Mega

[edit on 4/12/2009 by Omega85]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join