It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two UFOs filmed near moon crater.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Towards the very end of this documentary (around 4:33) it shows two luminous objects near a moon crater:

Admittedly the quality of the footage isn't too good but they're clearly not balloons.

Any know any more info (or could provide clearer footage) on this one?

Cheers.

[edit on 02/10/08 by karl 12]

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Interesting but whats up the that crazy pulsing sound effect.

The footage was interesting but that pulsing really made me uncomfortable.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

---

Hi, fantastic, you found it
I spent over an hour the other day trying to locate that vid on the web for a comment I had made on ATS UFO and ALIENS:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Yesterday I began going through my videos and now there's no further need thanks to your posting it. Thanks again.

Decoy

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

thanks karl.....

you're the best....

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
similar sightings during other missions...

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by karl 12
Towards the very end of this documentary (around 4:33) it shows two luminous objects near a moon crater:

[snipped]

Admittedly the quality of the footage isn't too good but they're clearly not balloons.

Any know any more info (or could provide clearer footage) on this one?

Cheers.

[edit on 02/10/08 by karl 12]

No, those are not two luminous objects, it is just one. But that was shot on emulsion film and the transfer to video may give the impression that it's 2.

I did a thread titled: "Light flash in lunar crater" on 10/29 and I included 4 photos that are no longer available. My photos were of the flash in the center of the crater and I mentioned the rim flashes which are visible in the video on your OP.

My video copy is clearer than versions found on the Internet. With my clear video copy you can see the center flash which is not visible on your video.

[edit on 14-11-2009 by The Shrike]

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Decoy
reply to post by karl 12

---

Hi, fantastic, you found it
I spent over an hour the other day trying to locate that vid on the web for a comment I had made on ATS UFO and ALIENS:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Yesterday I began going through my videos and now there's no further need thanks to your posting it. Thanks again.

Decoy

You could have found it on YouTube. I did and I gave the URL in my thread mentioned in another reply.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Can someone tell me where to exactly watch at 4:34..I cant see the two UFOs.

Thanks

[edit on 14-11-2009 by FoxMulder91]

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by FoxMulder91
Can someone tell me where to exactly watch at 4:34..I cant see the two UFOs.

Thanks

[edit on 14-11-2009 by FoxMulder91]

At 4:36 look at the bottom left corner at about 7pm. You'll see one white "orb" that constantly is repeated like an "after" of a psychedelic trip. It's a film effect that makes the one white orb look like two, one ahead or behind the other. As it flies towards the large dark crater, look to the crater's right edge at about 3pm. You'll see two quick flashes. If the video was as good as what is shown on TV you'd also see a flash in the center of the crater and in other areas around the crater.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 12:58 AM
link   
2 thoughts..

1) just wondering, wouldn't it take just one wealthy person who is intrigued by ufos to secretly acquire a suitable telescope and study the moon

2) why only on the far side of the moon?
avoid sunlight
avoid being seen from earth
avoid being seen and shot at from earth

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 12:58 AM
link   
OMG i wish people do some basic research b4 posting drivvel.....Heres a link that expalins it all.....
Moon lights

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by loner007
OMG i wish people do some basic research b4 posting drivvel.....Heres a link that expalins it all.....
Moon lights

It seems you ought to take your own advice. Your link does not explain flashes, it explains glows, a totally different subject.

[edit on 15-11-2009 by The Shrike]

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Shrike

Moon lights

It seems you ought to take your own advice. Your link does not explain flashes, it explains glows, a totally different subject.

oh really so u dont think these flashes are not caused by micro meteorites hittings the lunar surface throwing up debris and escaping gas or even the sun glisteniing on the fine particles as it settles.....So no its not a different subject..more believeable than what has been already posted here...

[edit on 15-11-2009 by loner007]

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   

I did a thread titled: "Light flash in lunar crater" on 10/29 and I included 4 photos that are no longer available. My photos were of the flash in the center of the crater and I mentioned the rim flashes which are visible in the video on your OP.

My video copy is clearer than versions found on the Internet. With my clear video copy you can see the center flash which is not visible on your video.

Shrike -are you saying the photographs were of this specific incident or just looked like them?

Are you also saying you have a clearer video of this footage?

If you are can you please post it?

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   

OMG i wish people do some basic research b4 posting drivvel

Are you saying that the footage shows dust in sunlight?

Doesn't look that way to me -especialy when you look at the slowed down version towards the end of the video.

Drivel has one V by the way.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by mcrom901

Mcrom those certainly are interesting transmissions - there also looks to be a similar object filmed in this video around 2:26

Cheers.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
You are right it isn't a balloon. With the recent discovery of water on the moon I am sure NASA will conclude that these objects are merely swamp gas.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Shrike -are you saying the photographs were of this specific incident or just looked like them?

The photographs I have are of the same video as you showed at 4:33. I have clearer video of this footage in that you can see the flash in the center of the darkened crater which produced the rim flashes.

I cannot post it for the following reasons:
First, I captured it off a TV transmission (but not off the screen) and I recorded it as SLP or EP which is the analog VCR's slowest speed and so the resolution was not the greatest. Even if I had taped it at SP, the transmission resolution is certainly far from High Definition.

Second, I could not get vidcaps directly from the videotape so I imported it to my digital camcorder from the VCR. My digicam had a still feature but, unfortunately, that was also low resolution at 640x480. So I froze the MiniDV tape at each appropriate spot and took a digital still. I don't have the stills of the flashes that are seen in the OP video but below you can see the 4 vidcaps I took of the flash in the center of the crater.

Keep in mind that the flash occurs in 2 frames. In the 1st photo I show the darkened crater, then in the 2nd photo the emerging flash, in the 3rd photo the flash has become brighter, in the 4th photo the flash is gone. This can be be appreciated if you copy the 4 photos and view them rapidly, one after the other. You'll see the flash brighten and disappear. In the VHS videotape that I have in my UFO tapes box, along with about 30 others, the flash in the center comes before the various flashes on the rim. I also discovered one or two more dimmer flashes below the crater.

An astronaut remarked about seeing not necessarily the flashes under discussion but Farouk El Baz told him to keep his eyes open in case he saw them or others. Very few people notice the flash because their attention is on the white "orb" or UFO. It caught the attention of the astronaut enough to film it.

Here are the 4 frames of the center flash. I tried to keep the 640x480 resolution of the "originals."

Lunar crater pre-flash
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3114f7e2f49f.jpg[/atsimg]

Lunar crater flash initiating
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ecfbac826bad.jpg[/atsimg]

Lunar crater flash stronger
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9bd5a81be610.jpg[/atsimg]

Lunar crater flash over
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cb9742bea0de.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by mcrom901

Mcrom those certainly are interesting transmissions - there also looks to be a similar object filmed in this video around 2:26

Cheers.

This is the same footage as I indicated Luna Cognita put on YouTube which I took the vidcaps from and started a thread with and asked Jim Oberg to identify as a UFO or an ice particle but, for some reason, it has been reversed here!

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   

I forgot to address your request in my reply with the 4 photos but I'm not equipped to post videos on the Internet. I could post it on YouTube but Luna Cognita has it there already as well as others who have posted it also. If the footage could be found on a DVD which would realize it in higher resolution then it could be put on YouTube and the small details of the center flash could be seen. But the transfers necessary from a low resolution VHS videotape would still not the center flash to be seen since it occurs in only 2 frames. The footage can also be ordered from NASA if the mission info was available. The only thing I know and not for a fact is that it may be Apollo 16 and Astronaut Young may have been manning the film camera.

Here's the only thing I can do. I'm always ready to record whatever I'm watching on TV still to my analog VCR but since documentaries that show this footage seem to always repeat hours later, I'll try to mention it here or a U2U to you so that you can catch it. It's only seconds long and one has to react quickly to be able to record it before the flashes occur.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join