It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two UFOs filmed near moon crater.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by The Shrike

Shrike,thanks for the reply - a person on another site was kind enough to post a far clearer version of this footage.

If you put the film full screen and then FF to 35:07 you can see the moon crater and
object(s) near it - the footage then repeats itself in slow motion:

occultdb.com...

Cheers.

[edit on 02/10/08 by karl 12]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by karl 12
reply to post by The Shrike

Shrike,thanks for the reply - a person on another site was kind enough to post a far clearer version of this footage.

If you put the film full screen and then FF to 35:07 you can see the moon crater and
object(s) near it - the footage then repeats itself in slow motion:

occultdb.com...

Cheers.

I checked it out and was not able to get a full-screen prompt and it looks like the right edge has been cut off. But even if I had gotten a full screen version it still is not clear enough to show the center flash and the repeat, which is darker, still misses the center flash. This is typical with digital transfers.

I see this, for instance, at the website where they have a digital version of my LUNAR ORBITER PHOTOGRAPHIC ATLAS OF THE MOON. The photos there which have been digitized are beautiful to behold but they do not have the resolution in my published ATLAS. Something like the center flash which is dim to begin with will not transfer.

But if you saw the footage on a TV transmission you wouldn't notice the center flash 'cause it's too rapid. I caught it when I played my tape in slow motion and frame-by-frame.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Heres another version of the footage showing one luminous object crossing the moon crater and (what appears to be) another object peeping out of it.

Google Video Link

Cheers.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by karl 12
Heres another version of the footage showing one luminous object crossing the moon crater and (what appears to be) another object peeping out of it.

Cheers.

I don't understand what you are seeing! The footage is always the same. The luminous object approaches a large, darkened crater and these things happen: an ultra-fast flash can be seen in the center of the darkened crater and I've already posted 4 photos showing it. Right after the center ultra-flash, you see a not-too-bright flash on what seems to be the crater's right-side rim but on the rim or just right outside of the rim. That flash dims and a brighter one right next to it occurs. If you could get a better copy you'd see the above and other dimmer flashes in other parts of the neighborhood of the crater.

By the way, the luminous object is filmed behind and below our craft and the object passes under our craft and leaves it behind in the lunar dust! IOW, the cameraman is looking back at where they've been.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join