It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boy Declared Reincarnated holy man

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
www.ananova.com...

A US boy is not going back to school - after he was declared the reincarnation of a Buddhist holy man who first died in 1250.

Imagine being this kids parents??

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I can. And I would not allow it.

It is past for a reason. One lives a new life, and it is a parents job to protect a child to allow them to define who they are now based on their new circumstances.

If wrong, they have only indulged a common fantasy.

If correct, they still emerse a person in that which is no longer theirs. A life lived in past glories.

Neither is an accepable choice.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

this boy, if his parents had interviened, would have never lived his life to his potential. now what parent could live knowing their love in a sense killed their child. people like him are not picked out of hat and if you read the article you would know he is well aware of his responsibilty.

[edit on 13-11-2009 by notsympl]

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

I quite agree. Being aware of a past life can enhance the present but the present should not be dictated by the past ... this could cause all kinds of phsychological trauma to the boys development.

Woody

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

with the same respect not letting him go could very well do the same.

on top of that it's a selfish idea to say, "this would ruin his opportunity to life". what is the meaning of one life to itself vs one life to an entire culture?

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by notsympl
reply to post by Aeons

this boy, if his parents had interviened, would have never lived his life to his potential. now what parent could live knowing their love in a sense killed their child. people like him are not picked out of hat and if you read the article you would know he is well aware of his responsibilty.

Glory and Responsibility of a previous time belongs to that time. It is up to his parents to honour that. He lives in a world that is now gone. This is not his people. It is not that time. It is a new time, and he is meant to be a new man.

Encouraging someone to hold tight to that which is gone is not glory, or responsibility, or honour. Even if he was not picked out of a hat, the hat he has been handed belongs to another all the same.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by notsympl

with the same respect not letting him go could very well do the same.

on top of that it's a selfish idea to say, "this would ruin his opportunity to life". what is the meaning of one life to itself vs one life to an entire culture?

That culture can and will survive just fine without him. Indeed, they might do better to be looking at who they are than what they were.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

to use your metaphor he is wearing the hat now and it holds more will and more meaning to this life than he would ever on his own as it is that will and meaning to life that has very well put him where he belongs for a purpose.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
No, it doesn't.

But, as a pancea to you and others who haven't the drive to live without crutches he'll remain shackled to another time.

Too bad he is still so young, and his parents so foolish, and the people so weak, that he enables them to take away this living this life from him.

It is a supremely selfish thing.

[edit on 2009/11/13 by Aeons]

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by notsympl

Hey there notsympl,

I was giving my opinion drawn from my personal experience as a mother and as a pastlife regression therapist (I have years of experience on both counts) ... not from a perspective of either political or religious fervour.

Woody

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Self-declared that is, right?

Dont know why, but the story just makes me laugh.
He looks very focused...cant even imagine what the 10 years in seclusion will do to him. He will be sharp as knife.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
another brother awakened for battle.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   

hey woody, i'm not trying to be hostile and your field is tough as it's still developing. from my point of view everyone is born with a new conscience but also are guided by their soul. souls are not always new and this boy clearly has an old soul which has a purpose. souls need to experience life and grow with greater conscience. denying that, imo, would do more damage to the boy. accepting that would allow this boy to be what he already is. his parents already knew he was different and at 11 if his life has already submitted there's only one solution.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   

I respect that you are a Past Life Regressionist and I am a Past Life Reader but do not do it on demand or for a living.

I think that each circumstance would be specific. We can say but shouldn't if this was the right or wrong decision on the parts of this boys parents.

If my soul incarnated at this time to perform a particular task and I could in fact determine that by one of my past lives, well I think it would be a sad waste not to aknowlege it and take the responsibility of my contract to myself. Especially at this time.

Just my opinion and I do respect and honor yours as well.

PEACE!
Cindy

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
He has no clue what he has let himself in for.

The ptb are always looking for kids and people they can use.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
God, now thats a good way of getting out of going to school

What will he actually be doing in this seclusion... will he still be being educated etc? And what on earth are they hoping to achieve with all of this? So he's a holy man.. great.. but whats his actual job?

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by notsympl

Hey there I appologize if I came across a little hostile ... this is a subject I'm passionate about.

I understand the point you make more than you can know ... I just think the boy should have been allowed to develop more then make his own choice later.

Woody

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by cindymars

Absolutely, but the boy is not making that choice to fulfill his 'contract' ... his parents are.

Surely the boy alone is responsible for making such an important decision ... to act or not when he is old enough.

Woody

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   

I hear you.
What if however despite his young age he is conscious enough to make that choice?

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
This kid will probably end up in better shape than many US students. He will likely live a spiritual life of compassion, teaching, and leadership.

I see nothing wrong with this. Everyone seems to be ignoring the fact that he was recalling past life places with a high level of clarity (something most of us will never do), so I think its his choice to make.

[edit on 2009/11/13 by Seventhdoor]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join